Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,040 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid (1751 Views)

Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by bvibesblogger: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2015
The maid who whisked away the Orekoya kids and demanded a N13 million ransom for the release of the boys has been arrested by security operatives attached to the Lagos State police command.

The kids; Ademola (6), Adedamola (4) and Aderomola (11 months) were abducted by the housemaid on April 8, a day into her job as the family maid

The housemaid, Mary Akinloye, a 23-year-old indigene of Ibadan, Oyo State, was said to have been hired through OLX, an online trading portal.

The South African portal formerly known as Dealfish, deals in buying and selling online.

It is also a free classified advert website where one can easily post adverts including vacancies for free.

This news of the maid arrest was confirmed by popular media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu via popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter.

“The maid (in the Orekoya kidnapping) was arrested last night.” the tweet read.

He was quoting the Lagos State commissioner of police.

Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by chiderablaze(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Wetin concern me....anywayz fp tinz....shoutout 2 my late dog...billy nd all d haterz......let d bashing begin
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by goodmorning40: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Every woman must train her fingers for housework no more ajibos. The era of housemaid is gone

1 Like

Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by dawnomike(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2015
wink it's a good news... She has made the name of those kids' family very popular though. #orekoya#
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by luvinhubby(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
goodmorning40:
Every woman must train her fingers for housework no more ajibos. The era of housemaid is gone
Abi o, nobody can take care of your things better than yourself.
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by jascon1(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Wetin housemaid do Una self. Man cheat Na housemaid, woman cheat Na housemaid, Dem catch witch for family Na housemaid, family no progress Na housemaid, Dem thief Na housemaid, Dem kidnap Na still housemaid?
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by Chiaka(f): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2015
We thank God Almighty
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by theV0ice: 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
may she remain arrested

wicked girl abi na young woman angry
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by asadike(f): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Good job and many thks to d nigerian police. I hope mothers and wives learnt a lot from this incident.
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by TunjiMsp: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2015
chiderablaze:
Wetin concern me....anywayz fp tinz....shoutout 2 my late dog...billy nd all d haterz......let d bashing begin
if no get sense, why don't you tap the person wey beside you make him borrow you some
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Great...
This government sef shocked
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Silly people, the parents should be made to dance naked on a market day round a village.

Like seriously, who gets a maid off olx?

Unqualified parents shiítting kids up and down.
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by holluwai(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2015
The men of SARS did it.
Now the housemaid can confirm the rumor surrounding the kidnap.
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by snadguy007(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Thats what you get when you are too busy to take care of your children

1 Like

Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by BabaNath(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Great God! Good job on the part of the police and whoever gave them the lead that led to the arrest of the evil minded agents of darkness
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by ddaammyy(f): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thank God o. She should be made to face the wrath of the law. She is heartless
Re: Orekoya Kidnapping: Police Arrest Housemaid by sparklebug: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'm happy the maid was caught and I hope she will be jailed and the keys thrown away. I don't like the way people are bashing the mother saying all sorts to her on how she's been a bad mother. Both parents erred in my opinion, like who hires a nanny from OLX?

I hear people say " oh the woman should resign her job and become a full time house wife bla bla bla". Do you know what goes on behind closed doors? Do you think most women would rather not stay at home with their kids if the men in their lives stepped up to the plate? The same people crucifying this woman for working will be the first to say she's lazy and not contributing anything to the family if she becomes a full time house wife!

I've been married for 8 years and I've come to realize that marriage should not be approached with a one-size-fits-all mentality! What works in home A will be a recipe for disaster in home B. Let everyone work with what's best for their home ( housewife or career woman) and may God keep us from harm, Amen!

(1) (Reply)

As Buhari Prepares To Name His Cabinet - By Sulaiman Ibrahim / Buhari Building Airport In Duara Now / The Truth Behind The Miss World Riots Of 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.