Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Once Worked As A Manual Labourer – Reekado Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Worked As A Manual Labourer – Reekado Banks (734 Views)

Reekado Banks Flaunts His Jeep From Next Rated Awards / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend / Tiwa Savage: I Once Abstained From Sex For Three Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Worked As A Manual Labourer – Reekado Banks by vicostyle20: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2015
[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/244x350xReekado-Banks1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.O-8CvzFSnK.webp[/img]
As a prominent young Nigerian artiste, Reekado Banks has worked with the cream of the Nigerian music industry including Don Jazzy, Illbliss, Tiwa Savage, Olamide, Korede Bello, Di’Ja and Wale. The story of his rise to prominence however, has not been smooth, as the Mavin Records recording artiste disclosed during a #MySuperStarStory interview.

Born Solomon Ayoleyi Hanniel, the Ondo State indigene revealed that after informing his parents of his intention to pursue a career in music and getting their blessing, he had to hawk blenders in traffic and work as a manual labourer at a construction site in a bid to earn some money to use to record.
He also revealed that at one point, a lecturer at the university told him that he will never make it after preventing him from retaking a test he missed.
His turning point came with the Mavin Records audition where he was picked out of over 5,000 hopefuls. The dreadlocked act, now popular for his ballad “Katapot” credited this triumph to God. In his words, “There is no amount of sacrifice that was enough to get me something this big.”
http://naijafussion..com/2015/04/i-once-worked-as-bricklayer-to-survive.html
Re: I Once Worked As A Manual Labourer – Reekado Banks by tyson99(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2015
m
Re: I Once Worked As A Manual Labourer – Reekado Banks by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2015
When story becomes success...
Re: I Once Worked As A Manual Labourer – Reekado Banks by IamOpemipo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
..must all of dem suffer?
Abeg

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Followers Attack Me On Instagram / Read Toke Makinwa, Beverly Naya Reactions To Bruce Jenner’s Explosive Interview / Happy Birthday To Patoranking (Nigerian Raggea Dance Hall King)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.