Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend (23007 Views)

Ivie Okujaye Rocks Sneakers On Her Wedding Day / Ivie Okujaye’s Traditional Wedding Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘twin’ Ivie Okujaye Set To Marry Bestfriend Of 10 Years.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by yim(f): 2:20am On Apr 18, 2015
congrats.
i pray you stay married for life
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by Bibol(f): 2:55am On Apr 18, 2015
She's a very beautiful and talented actress, I wish them a blissful union
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by kayClt(f): 5:27am On Apr 18, 2015
ControlX:
So what should we now do? Sow asoebi for her or what?? Rabbbisshhh!!!
abeg y d hate
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by Vince77(m): 5:58am On Apr 18, 2015
She is the only reason why i watch Hotel Majestic. smiley
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by omhowunmeey: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2015
kayClt:
abeg y d hate
What is hate here? Rabbbiishhh! Rabbbiishh!! and more Rabbisshhh to you!!! Wetin concern bicycle and fuel station? Raabbbisshh!!!

And goan clear off that photoshoped nose-ring you did. yimu... undecided
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by Deiok(m): 6:19am On Apr 18, 2015
I just wanna say a big congrats to them.
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by ClassyAdewumi(m): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2015
So dis girl dey bobo me all this while,,,,, she told me she loved me. All na wash!
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by Nickymezor(f): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Congratz to both of dem
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by asiwajumi(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2015
ivyT:
Mehn there pikins go make sense o

*kids: daddy daddy we want chocolate
*dad: go meet ur momma
kids will be like mummy!mummy.we want fanta
Mum:go meet your papa.
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by Creamychic(f): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Lovely couple! Congrats to you. I'll be joining you guys soon.
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by blaqqyboi: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Congrats dear Alero!!!!
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by richidinho(m): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
Ivie not Genievieve smiley

U don't read @ all
U just rush to post

U need some drugs nigga
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by richidinho(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Creamychic:
Lovely couple! Congrats to you. I'll be joining you guys soon.

Hmmmm
Are u creamy 4 real??
Lemme c ur pix
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Congrats,Hml.I lyk Ivie
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by KingTom(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2015
richidinho:

U don't read @ all
U just rush to post

U need some drugs nigga
After I typed that, she modified it and added sister, to make me look foolish, I can see now that she succeeded, for you to just assume that she was right and I was wrong, what she originally posted was "Congrats Geneivieve" I now corrected her, trust ladies instead of saying thank you, she said, she typed Genevieve because they look alike, then now modified her post to add sister. Please before you call someone dumb next time, take time to investigate the circumstances smiley
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by richidinho(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
After I typed that, she modified it and added sister, to make me look foolish, I can see now that she succeeded, for you to just assume that she was right and I was wrong, what she originally posted was "Congrats Geneivieve" I now corrected her, trust ladies instead of saying thank you, she said, she typed Genevieve because they look alike, then now modified her post to add sister. Please before you call someone dumb next time, take time to investigate the circumstances smiley

Women women women
Upon her big ass

Sorry jare
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by cocoberry(f): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2015
See calculation nah!

Ublaize:
So he's been banging her since 17? Women and lies!
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by KingTom(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2015
richidinho:

Women women women
Upon her big ass

Sorry jare
Na as I look the nyash, me sef no fit complain, I just say "OK" Chai ass get power oooooo grin grin grin
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by francescainnoce(f): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Awwww!!! I wish them a happy married life after wedding..
I get motivated to see a movie she is featured in. Her acting is unique..
Always thought she was younger unno..because she looks so young
Anyway
God bless their union
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by mikron(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2015
In my own opinion the 4th best talented actress after genevieve, mercy J & omotola. She is just too natural. Love her to pieces
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by Ublaize: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2015
cocoberry:
See calculation nah!

Bring ur own make I calculate tongue
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by Bowaley17(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
K... Who's next?
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by seunadeolu(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
so the GUY has been knacking the AKPAKPO for 10years? Lord of the Rings grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by kayClt(f): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2015
ControlX:

What is hate here? Rabbbiishhh! Rabbbiishh!! and more Rabbisshhh to you!!! Wetin concern bicycle and fuel station? Raabbbisshh!!!

And goan clear off that photoshoped nose-ring you did. yimu... undecided
u r just a frustrated hater.... if u r angry wit d world go n hang urself
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
kayClt:
u r just a frustrated hater.... if u r angry wit d world go n hang urself
Hahaha... I can sense ur frustration sis. Take it easy and dont contemplate suicide... tongue
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by kayClt(f): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
ControlX:

Hahaha... I can sense ur frustration sis. Take it easy and dont contemplate suicide... tongue
u must be a lunatic, nairaland should hv checked d extent of ur mental health before letting u reg...
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
kayClt:
u must be a lunatic, nairaland should hv checked d extent of ur mental health before letting u reg...
Dr KayClt show me your medical certificate first before you propose diagnoses... tongue
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by LADYARIK(f): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hml
Re: Actress Ivie Okujaye Set To Wed This Weekend by LADYARIK(f): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Happy married life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour Meets Gernot Rohr (Photo) / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.