Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Kashamu Doffs Hat For Tinubu, Hails His Political Influence And Achievements - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kashamu Doffs Hat For Tinubu, Hails His Political Influence And Achievements (328 Views)

Nigerian Rapists Escape Punishment Using Money,influence And Marriage / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / 10 Nairalanders Behaviour In Political Discourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Doffs Hat For Tinubu, Hails His Political Influence And Achievements by ologboncrowny(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Chairman of the Organization and Mobilization Committee of Peoples Democratic Party in the South-West, Prince Buruji Kashamu, has described the National Leader of All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as his role model.
Kashamu, who is the Senator-elect for Ogun East Senatorial District, in a rare tribute to the former Lagos State governor in an open letter, described Tinubu as a true hero to be emulated by every Nigerian.
He said that it was important to honour those deserving of honour now that elections are over.
In the open letter addressed to Tinubu, Kashamu said, “Truth be told, men like you are made up of sterner stuff and are rare to come by in every generation. Little wonder you are called the Asiwaju and Jagaban of Borgu. I doff my hat.
Read more » [http://olokunbolacrowny..com/2015/04/kashamu-doffs-hat-for-tinubu-hails-his.html]

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Jonathan ’s LGA , Abduct Chairman / Opinion: I Think "Shared With Me" Tab Is Useless / Nigerian Soldiers To The Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.