Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Cry Of A An Orphan.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A An Orphan.. (672 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cry Of A An Orphan.. by chocolateme(f): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
My friend and neighbour here.. she is an orphan, the last born and d only daughter with two brothers all very young. They were dispersed to different families at tender ages. Currently the boys are under apprenticeship and are living families their master's familes.
They had less caring relatives and no one took her in. She stayed with one of her brothers at the boys quarter apartment of his master's house in PortHacourt while she she works in a salon down their street.
One fateful day, a guy walked into their salon with his girlfriend to make her hair. He waited on her till she was done ranging from eyelashes to pedicure. This girl was running errands here and there for them throughout till they left. Don't know how it happened but the guy picked interest in her despite her shabby clothes and unkept looks.
one thing led to another, he became a regular visitor to the salon and one and half year later, he impregnated her and took her in to his home here in Lagos. (This lady was born April 1994 and a very beautiful damsel.. too pretty)
Fast forwarded to 3 years back, I noticed the ill treatment she gets from her boyfriend's sisters living with her became unbearable, the guy is doing well. But this girl is too down to earth, doing all the house chores, cleaning and anything work in that house she does it. Yet she doesn't complain and I noticed the guy was never aware of those things but she chose not to let him know. I saw her crying one day in front of their house and I brought her inside our house and attended to her. From that day I took her in as a junior sister, introduced her to my parents and siblings and they all accepted her, here everybody minds their businesses that's why it seemed no one cares.
The guy later caught his sisters gang beating her one day and drove them back to their family house so he was alone with her but his own attitude was not helping matter.
She delivered of a baby girl though the guy was in Ghana then so I stayed with her till she delivered. I later traveled out of Lagos for a supervisory job which took me close to 2 years before I came back. Though we were communicating and my siblings still draws her closer to them.
On coming back to Lagos I saw a heavily pregnant girl due for delivery to her 2nd baby, we later talked and I found out that the guy cheats on her, pick quarrels with her, especially calling her illiterate and all that. I indirectly approached him on why his wife has not started school, he jokingly told me that she will open eyes and start challenging him and other guys will take her from him, I asked him to start up something for her then and he said that it won't happen that he will be exposing her to unusual friends and exposures that he will take care of her. I gave up because it was never my business in the first place.
She delivered a very cute daughter that resembles her so much. Again her man was in Ghana because he shuttles from Ghana to Nigeria via his business. I stayed with her even in the delivery room till she put to birth. He showed displeasure because it was a girl instead of a boy, he even went to another hospital that week to make enquiry on advice on what to do for his next child to be a boy. Things became obviously wrong to the extent of neigbours wanted to gang up on him.. low battery, give me hours to come back and conclude this, she wants this that's why I am posting this tnx. This girl till today has suffered to many abuses from him and surprisingly, no relative has come asking for their daughter till today, her brothers are helpless too. Be back.
Re: The Cry Of A An Orphan.. by Vision4God: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
D man shud b careful or else he wl suffer 4 his actions sooner or later

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A An Orphan.. by KanwuliaJara: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2015
The will of their 'GOD'! kiss
Re: The Cry Of A An Orphan.. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2015
I hate seeing people suffer, much less an orphan, may God protect her and her kids, but dis so called man would be severely dealt with cos God doesn't sleep , it is well with her....

(1) (Reply)

Happy Childrens Day / Shock As Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna / Prayer Works... Get Married, Find The Right Man, single parents, divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.