Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,932 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports (1426 Views)

World Powerful Country That Is Capable Of Fighting World War / World's Powerful Intelligence Agencies (ten) / What's Wrong With This Photo Of GMB And PYO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by elbees: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hello Nairalanders! I found this link of the ranking of worlds most powerful passports. Surprisingly Guinea is ranked higher than Nigeria... shocked

With 61 visa free countries, Nigeria ranks 57 with the likes of Bahrain, Philippines...to mention a few.

Take a look at the rankings here

http://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php?ccode=ng

Will GMB/PYO's governance improve this situation?

Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by Taidi(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
Let's wait nd see

1 Like

Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
patience nigerians,patience. una no rush jonathan lyk dis 2011 oo.
Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by TrishaP(f): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
So much expectations.
Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by elbees: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
iscoli:
patience nigerians,patience. una no rush jonathan lyk dis 2011 oo.

I agree that we need to be patient. I also feel it is a great topic to discuss. What do you think?
Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
elbees:

I agree that we need to be patient. I also feel it is a great topic to discuss. What do you think?
what ever floats ur boat miss.

1 Like

Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by ki02020(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is possible na...all we need in nigeria is proper administration, once that is in place things will start taking proper shape.....it is synonimous with the saying that seek first the kingdom of God and evry other things shall be added on to you....just be patient

1 Like

Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
I agree that the ECOWAS Passport would be great under Buhari...
Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by egift(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
As things improves, everything will follow suite.

But OP, with this your Title - I don't want to come here tomorrow and be explaining to some TANiods that Buhari did not promise to make our passport the most powerful in the world. Na so the thing dey take start oooh. It was just you wish and opinion.

1 Like

Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by iykofias(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Make un free baba nah, na badluck to win election again. Is dat even priority rite now? Passport ke?.
Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by elbees: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
ki02020:
It is possible na...all we need in nigeria is proper administration, once that is in place things will start taking proper shape.....it is synonimous with the saying that seek first the kingdom of God and evry other things shall be added on to you....just be patient

You're correct. I believe that it is very possible...it is only one of the dividends of good governance...especially in the foreign relations department. Excellent diplomatic ties/relations with other countries in the world will do the trick.
Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by Gbawe: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
@OP.

Possible but it will take time. Our bilateral relations with many other Countries will have to improve immensely. improved standard of living, better employment prospect and a growing middle class are some of the development that will help to make Nigerians 'trusted' visitors to many Nations of the world. Difficult but possible if we take a long term view and one good government replaces another.

1 Like

Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by elbees: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

Possible but it will take time. Our bilateral relations with many other Countries will have to improve immensely. improved standard of living, better employment prospect and a growing middle class are some of the development that will help to make Nigerians 'trusted' visitors to many Nations of the world. Difficult but possible if we take a long term view and one good government replaces another.

Yes...it will take some degree of continuity of good governance.
Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by elbees: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
iscoli:

what ever floats ur boat miss.

smiley
Re: Will GMB/PYO improve Nigerian Passport Power Rank? World's Powerful Passports by elbees: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
What can the average Nigerian do to make this happen?

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Faults Niger Delta Amnesty / Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock. / Why Did Italian Prime Minister Wear Bullet-proof Vest To Visit Kenya’s President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.