Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies (4199 Views)

The Benefits Of Having Correct Census Figures, Nationalised Financial Sector And / Why Did EFCC Refuse To Investigate The Following People? / Fuel Scarcity: FG Should Legalize Illegal Refineries - Murray-Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Geraucald(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
--Modified:
South Africans are there killing Nigerians, when their companies are busy generating income in Nigeria, if we stop patronising their products, their economy must shake from it roots, the next thing, they will start to send envoys for peace talks, in my opinion, FG should nationalised all these South African companies, among which includes:
MTN,
Power Giant,
Eskom Nigeria,
South African Airways,
South African Breweries (SAB miller),
Stanbic Merchant Bank of Nigeria,
Multichoice, DSTV
Umgeni Water,
Refresh products,
PEP Retail Stores,
Shoprite,
LTA Construction,
Protea Hotels,
Critical Rescue International,
South African-Nigeria Communications,
Global Outdoor Semces,
Oracle,
Airtime, just to mention a few of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by madridguy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
FG should leave them alone.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Firefire(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Geraucald:
South Africans are there killing Nigerians, when their companies are busy generating income in Nigeria, if we stop patronising their products, their economy must shake from it roots, the next thing, they will start to send envoys for peace talks, in my opinion, FG should ban all these South African companies, among which includes:
MTN,
Power Giant,
Eskom Nigeria,
South African Airways,
Multichoice, DSTV
Umgeni Water,
Refresh products,
PEP Retail Stores,
Shoprite,
LTA Construction,
Protea Hotels,
Global Outdoor Semces,
Oracle,

smiley

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - Mahatma Gandhi

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by bigtt76(f): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Do you know that Nigerians are the owners of the companies in Nigeria rather than the South Africans? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Geraucald(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
bigtt76:
Do you know that Nigerians are the owners of the companies in Nigeria rather than the South Africans? undecided

Really? Its a news to me, then their shares should be frozen, and end all diplomatic relationships.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by ardeks(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
I thought some fools said shoprite belongs to Tinubu aka Jagaban Of Africa. Back to d real issue, I don't think that's the best thing to do. My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by bigtt76(f): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Yea they function as franchise to the parent companies so if you freeze their shares, then you are hurting your own people financially.

Geraucald:

Really? Its a news to me, then their shares should be frozen, and end all diplomatic relationships.
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Jonathan's party PDP gave them free rein since 1999AD

This government sef...... Insulting our sensibilities in the name of providing service ....
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by kodded(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Firefire:

smiley

it is far more better than for me to go blind and he walks freely with his two eyes still normal angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
ardeks:
I thought some fools said shoprite belongs to Tinubu aka Jagaban Of Africa. Back to d real issue, I don't think that's the best thing to do. My opinion though
he prolly has shares
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Geraucald:
South Africans are there killing Nigerians, when their companies are busy generating income in Nigeria, if we stop patronising their products, their economy must shake from it roots, the next thing, they will start to send envoys for peace talks, in my opinion, FG should ban all these South African companies, among which includes:
MTN,
Power Giant,
Eskom Nigeria,
South African Airways,
Multichoice, DSTV
Umgeni Water,
Refresh products,
PEP Retail Stores,
Shoprite,
LTA Construction,
Protea Hotels,
Global Outdoor Semces,
Oracle,
FG will want to act different.. trust me... they'll show off their 'big brother' mentality.
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by sanandreas(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
South African government should speak up. How would they feel if Nigerians start attacking their companiies and investment.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by jimi4us: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
ardeks:
ordinary sense you no wan get, OK continue to be an imbecille.
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Safari29: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
op wud you employ those that wud be out of jobs
no insult

1 Like

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Geraucald(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Safari29:
op wud you employ those that wud be out of jobs
no insult
The Govt. should provide it, will u work for someone whom is killing your children? After seeing the pic below, will u change your mind? No lioness is willing to sacrifice her cubs, what's more is the South African govt. is not doing anything to stop that, this is a declaration of war by South Africa, I'm not saying we should go to war, all I'm asking is for their economy to drop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Chylo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oga, if they close all these companies, you know how many people will be jobless? Tis because you dont know anyone working with MTN or Shoprite that's why you ranting like fish.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Ariyke: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is that a policeman staring at that burning human being? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by rman: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ignorance!
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Geraucald(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chylo:
Oga, if they close all these companies, you know how many people will be jobless? Tis because you dont know anyone working with MTN or Shoprite that's why you ranting like fish.
MTN; They should divert both customers, offices and workers to Glo.
Shoprite? Nigerian govt. should start running it.
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by RobinHez(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chai...there is God in everything we are doing!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Safari29: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Geraucald:

The Govt. should provide it, will u work for someone whom is killing your children? After seeing the pic below, will u change your mind? No lioness is willing to sacrifice her cubs, what's more is the South African govt. is not doing anything to stop that, this is a declaration of war by South Africa, I'm not saying we should go to war, all I'm asking is for their economy to drop.

omg. are they krazy or something

1 Like

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by ApexTitan(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
~
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by ApexTitan(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Opinion: People should stop sharing their stupid opinions on Nairaland.
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Geraucald:
MTN,
Power Giant,
Eskom Nigeria,
South African Airways,
Multichoice, DSTV
Umgeni Water,
Refresh products,
PEP Retail Stores,
Shoprite,
LTA Construction,
Protea Hotels,
Global Outdoor Semces,
Oracle,
if they ban them,do u realise the level of unemployment in the country will increase? And they aren't the ones fighting Nigerians.
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by wordcat(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Firefire:

smiley

An Eye for Eye will make others to learn how not to touch other in the Eye- Wordcat

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by wordcat(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Geraucald:
MTN,
Power Giant,
Eskom Nigeria,
South African Airways,
Multichoice, DSTV
Umgeni Water,
Refresh products,
PEP Retail Stores,
Shoprite,
LTA Construction,
Protea Hotels,
Global Outdoor Semces,
Oracle,

You should have use nationalised instead of banning.
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Sunymoore(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Geraucald:

Bro, is the second pic a Nigerian? sad
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Geraucald(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
wordcat:

You should have use nationalised instead of banning.
[size=20pt]I like you, thanks for the lesson, nationalising is the best, but thinking of peoples comments, I can't modify it.[/size]
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Geraucald(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sunymoore:

Bro, is the second pic a Nigerian? sad
Yes, that's what the media is saying
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by Crieff(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Firefire:

smiley

Tit for tat will calm hotheads and hotbloods down like winter in Russia.
Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by wordcat(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Geraucald:

I like you, thanks for that, but thinking of peoples comments, should I modify it or just leave it?

Please modify it to reduce the number of attack from those who are hampering on job loss.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies by manny4life(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
What is the beef between Nigeria and South Africa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS: Excitement In Northern Nigeria As Oil Is Discovered / Osun 2018: Rerun; INEC OFFICIAL DECLARATION / #RevolutionNow: Tavor Assault Rifle Used By Soldiers To Disperse Protesters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.