Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Where Is Shekau? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Shekau? (496 Views)

My People Please Where Is Shekau ? / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / Is Shekau Boko Haram Leader Not Dead As Confirmed By Military? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Shekau? by superstar1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
As we are marking the 1st year of the abduction of the Chibok girls, the question that keeps running through mind is "where is shekau?"

Despite all our military success in recent weeks, it will be a great injustice to the Chibok girls, the dead and the maimed, if Shekau is neither caught nor killed.

Has someone allowed him to escape? Quite possible.

Is he still within the territory being held by BH? Very unlikely, because we have not seen any of his taunting videos in recent weeks.

Is he dead? We all know he is a cat with 7lives because he has died and died and died again.

We need to ask the military this vital question. If this mystery is not solved, then the school of thought that was of the opinion that the powers that be in the military and political arena, might not be wrong afterall.

Where is Shekau?
Re: Where Is Shekau? by ELTON123(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oya shoki
Re: Where Is Shekau? by jonathanfred(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
I heard he went to Daura,
He's probably asking His sponsor to make him 'Minister of Defense'
Re: Where Is Shekau? by ShowYourCertificate: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shekau's mentor, Buhari, has won. Where do expect Shekau to be? With his mentor of course grin. Ieven learnt Boko Haram is now involved in Nigeria's foreign policy. They condemned the xenophobic activities in South Africa and issued out threats. Who knows, maybe Shekau will be given Foreign Affairs Minister.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Xenophobic Attack By S-aficans(viewers Discretion) / My Dream Last Night. / Petrol Price Can Be N40 Per Litre – IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.