Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome (37490 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by obiaguna(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2015
DangotePikin:
Conflicting reports! The one that graduated in 2013 might just be another governor or his elder brother.

Don't confuse urself..the one that graduated in '13 was Ayo Fayose's last son named Joju Fayose. He (Ayo Fayose) was at the convo.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by DangotePikin: 10:45am On May 02, 2015
obiaguna:

Don't confuse urself..the one that graduated in '13 was Ayo Fayose's last son named Joju Fayose. He (Ayo Fayose) was at the convo.
You are the one that is confused here. The one in 200 level in Covenant University now is Rogba Fayose. Ayo Fayose has 5 sons. Rogba is most likely the last son, or are you saying that Joju is younger than Rogba yet he finished before him?
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by mstik(f): 11:34am On May 02, 2015
you're just being very pointless and I'm not even gonna clarify anything else to you. Just listen to yourself and I hope you'll be smart enough to realize that you're really not making any sense.
DangotePikin:
"Nobody cared", yet your sis found it necessary to give you that information during the holidays after a very hectic semester. Brilliant!
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by DangotePikin: 12:01pm On May 02, 2015
mstik:
you're just being very pointless and I'm not even gonna clarify anything else to you. Just listen to yourself and I hope you'll be smart enough to realize that you're really not making any sense.
What is wrong with you? Instead of responding to my sarcastic opinion, you had to result to drivel to prove your point. I still maintain that it is out of place for you to say that nobody cared, because your sister actually does! This will be my last comment to you on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 02, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NOw THIs, Is why i hate nairaland... and the internet as a whole

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by mstik(f): 12:08pm On May 02, 2015
I can't remember ever asking for your 'sarcastic opinion' and I don't think I was even talking to you in the first place, and what you think is totally your business because I really do not care and I definitely don't want want to make you think otherwise. Bye. :-)
DangotePikin:
What is wrong with you? Instead of responding to my sarcastic opinion, you had to result to drivel to prove your point. I still maintain that it is out of place for you to say that nobody cared, because your sister actually does! This will be my last comment to you on this thread.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by DangotePikin: 1:51pm On May 02, 2015
mstik:
I can't remember ever asking for your 'sarcastic opinion' and I don't think I was even talking to you in the first place, and what you think is totally your business because I really do not care and I definitely don't want want to make you think otherwise. Bye. :-)
Even though this is against my earlier post, I couldn't resist the temptation of giving you a final reply. Are you a learner? This is a public site, you should be prepared to receive hate-speech for any comment you make here. If you are very concerned/moved about the kind of replies or opinions that you will be getting, then you should never share your personal views on a public domain again. You claim not to care about what I think yet you continue to quote me. Why do you love shooting yourself in the foot? You do not need to ask for my opinion (or anyone for that matter) before I [we] dish it [them] out here. I asked an open question, you gave an open reply then got irritated after a seemingly unfavorable open comment from me, how interesting sir!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by MacMaster01(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2015
Mstik and DangotePikin pls stop fighting over fayose's children pls fight abt me or any other important person here na "my own sarcastic opinion" *logsout*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by mstik(f): 3:03pm On May 02, 2015
undecided
Pained much
lipsrsealed
DangotePikin:
Even though this is against my earlier post, I couldn't resist the temptation of giving you a final reply. Are you a learner? This is a public site, you should be prepared to receive hate-speech for any comment you make here. If you are very concerned/moved about the kind of replies or opinions that you will be getting, then you should never share your personal views on a public domain again. You claim not to care about what I think yet you continue to quote me. Why do you love shooting yourself in the foot? You do not need to ask for my opinion (or anyone for that matter) before I [we] dish it [them] out here. I asked an open question, you gave an open reply then got irritated after a seemingly unfavorable open comment from me, how interesting sir!

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 11:59pm On May 02, 2015
MacMaster01:
Mstik and DangotePikin pls stop fighting over fayose's children pls fight abt me or any other important person here na "my own sarcastic opinion" *logsout*
if only they had the kinda exams i had this wk, they won't have strength arguing... DangotePikin and mstik you guys should pls take a chill pill.. Lets talk about something else...

And that reminds me, they v not given me my tab o... Warris all this na?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by mstik(f): 12:47am On May 03, 2015
Trust me dear, my papers were worse. How were yours by the way? Why haven't you received your tab? Maybe you should meet the dean.
amokeme:
if only they had the kinda exams i had this wk, they won't have strength arguing... DangotePikin and mstik you guys should pls take a chill pill.. Lets talk about something else...

And that reminds me, they v not given me my tab o... Warris all this na?
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 12:57am On May 03, 2015
mstik:
Trust me dear, my papers were worse. How were yours by the way? Why haven't you received your tab? Maybe you should meet the dean.
meet the dean ke? Except i see him on the road o.. i don't like entering that MSS wing at all! Or maybe the day i dress over compliant ill go cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by DatguyTim(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2015
lol i just now realised that the title is covenant unoversity
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 8:05am On May 05, 2015
DatguyTim:
lol i just now realised that the title is covenant unoversity
what were you thinking?
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 8:07am On May 05, 2015
This sch is really taking this IT ish serious sha... embarassed it shouldn't be compulsory na
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by rayhnabs(f): 8:12am On May 05, 2015
amokeme:
This sch is really taking this IT ish serious sha... embarassed it shouldn't be compulsory na
lol.. lazy geh.. i can bet with anything you wont do it... grin grin grin no be you
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 8:19am On May 05, 2015
rayhnabs:
lol.. lazy geh.. i can bet with anything you wont do it... grin grin grin no be you
hehhehhee ode! *in pastor victor's voice* can I shock you ma?
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by rayhnabs(f): 8:23am On May 05, 2015
amokeme:
hehhehhee ode! *in pastor victor's voice* can I shock you ma?
biko, iv been waiting for that shock since year1 i dont mind..

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Chazzyboy: 8:40am On May 05, 2015
amokeme:
kings and queens in Hebron Lets know ourselves, gist about life(in school) and "interesting" things about school. and the frustrations too (well, I was really frustrated today cry)
also funny meme abt the happenings in covenant university (well only students will understand these ones)

feran14
DangotePikin
DonDraper
KingEbukasBlog
rayhnabs
claudia001

The land is GREEN.............. smiley
u see ur life?
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by dyabman(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2015
Oh pls why front page angry shocked na wa oo
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Expsbterror(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2015
amokeme:
kings and queens in Hebron Lets know ourselves, gist about life(in school) and "interesting" things about school. and the frustrations too (well, I was really frustrated today cry)
also funny meme abt the happenings in covenant university (well only students will understand these ones)

feran14
DangotePikin
DonDraper
KingEbukasBlog
rayhnabs
claudia001

The land is GREEN.............. smiley

Hey, can you help me with sufficient details about your Masters programme in both computer engineering and computer science, fees and duration inclusive. Thanks.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by MacMaster01(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2015
amokeme lol how did this get to FP na shocked

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 8:51am On May 05, 2015
Expsbterror:

Hey, can you help me with sufficient details about your Masters programme in both computer engineering and computer science, fees and duration inclusive. Thanks.
visit this site, http://covenantuniversity.edu.ng/Colleges/PGS#.VUeU-nlFDIU that should help smiley
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 8:52am On May 05, 2015
MacMaster01:
amokeme lol how did this get to FP na shocked
na so we see am o.. anyways, thanks to the mods really appreciate wink

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by faoogoke(m): 9:00am On May 05, 2015
This is supposed to be a forum where undergraduates discuss. Please and please you have enough space to express yourself in correct English. Let your expression in the language reflect your undergraduate status. It is annoying reading some of the posts, the short forms and abbreviation.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Expsbterror(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2015
amokeme:
visit this site, http://covenantuniversity.edu.ng/Colleges/PGS#.VUeU-nlFDIU that should help smiley

Aiit. Wld check it out, Wld get back to you if am not satisfied .thanks
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by LordMecuzy(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2015
E Be like we wey School for AUN,Yola go start our own thread too..
Must this CU thread grace our noble Nairaland front page?
Brb make I give my HIV patients their drugs.. TDF/3TC/EFV
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by austin4real(m): 9:06am On May 05, 2015
(Eagle observing).. Sup CU peepz....

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by DangotePikin: 9:09am On May 05, 2015
LordMecuzy:
E Be like we wey School for AUN,Yola go start our own thread too..

Must this CU thread grace our noble Nairaland front page?

Brb make I give my HIV patients their drugs.. TDF/3TC/EFV
Well you are free to create that of AUN, but I must remind you that there are certain factors that determines if a thread will get to the front page. For example, number of active participants and the number of pages the posts has elapsed...You need to satisfy those two before it can hit FP.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by tayoccu(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2015
I hope you guys have your tracks covered? cos Una officials can expel/suspend for the daftest reasons! cu school fees no be beans o!
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by tayoccu(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2015
I hope you guys have your tracks covered? cos Una officials can expel/suspend for the daftest reasons! cu school fees no be beans o!
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by spongeisback: 9:10am On May 05, 2015
Rich kids of Beverly hills, Nairaland version.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree? / Bishop Oyedepo Opens Center For Soiless Agriculture In Landmark University / LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.