Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! (14723 Views)

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) / How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives (2) (3) (4)

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Let me help you complete it, android.

That's bad, real bad, Michael Jackson. tongue

cheesy Thank you.
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Rilwayne001: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Hehehe grin grin grin

SirShymexx come scatter everything with that pixs hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin well dayummmn.

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Hehehe grin grin grin

SirShymexx come scarter everything with that pixs hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin well dayummmn.
grin grin lipsrsealed

Gbagaun! Turn by turn...

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Rilwayne001: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2015
FrancisTony:

grin grin lipsrsealed

Gbagaun! Turn by turn...

That was a typographic error undecided undecided grin

Watch your back bro grin grin

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

That was a typographic error undecided undecided grin

Watch your back bro grin grin
If I start "spoon picking" your typographical errors like how you did to mine, you go tire. angry

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Rilwayne001: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2015
FrancisTony:

If I start "spoon picking" your typographical errors like how you did to mine, you go tire. angry

So the thing pain you like that grin grin tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2244382_4c0lc_jpeg158a4227255cf07cb93ffa41c380abc3

I'm in, just watch your back grin .

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by DollyParton1(f): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

What happens if he goes after chics with humongous ti.ts, and every time he gets one - they never look the same way they look after the packaging with wonder bra comes off? Ain't that biitch? grin

Big ti.ts are decent...and more time, they're good at looking at especially when they're covered up and enhanced with all kinds of things. However, once they're laid bare - most of them won't make it on these skreets. grin

Going after small bòóbs is dangerous for him and the babe. This dude will definitely cheat on his small bòóbed lady with a bigger bòóbed one.
Just like you and big badonkadonk. Its dangerous for the universe if you end up with a flat aśś chic.

All bòóbs fall irrespective of their sizes. Just that when the bigger bòóbs fall, they fall harder than the smaller ones. But not all the big ones fall baldy though.
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by rudebouy: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2015
pretty050:
Op your gf could get bigger with pregnancy/childbirth you know. Just saying sha

Yes I know. But on a second tot dat is not always the case. My sista has two kids. Her breast is still small. My uncles's wife has four kids, and she still has very tiny boobs. Day seem to be missing. A family friend who was flatchested has two kids and she is still flatchested.

So you see is post-pregnancy boobs increase is just a probability. Tanx for d tot anyway.
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dude there are good women with big boobs, since you are so obsessed with big breast don't compromise it.

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
C'mon wats al dis big boobs ish al bout.. na Food? But wait o.. who wud resist such an asset?? who does dat?
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by bennyrazz: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
rudebouy:

No! Am not asking for very big boobs like cossy's. No dats embarassing. But yvonne jegede's kind of boobs or anytin slightly smaller dan hers will do. Even yvonne okoro's kind are also perfect. Sometin handy with significant flesh. I dont want watermelons. Oranges are just perfect. Bigger oranges! Excellento!cheesy

The thing is I've been in love with boobs for more dan 15yrs now. Am getting old and my boob-addiction is not reducing at all. I can suck and tease dem all day. Dats why am worried.

The idea of marrying a small-boobed lady and always lusting afta any big boobs I see worries me a lot.

My gf has small boobs and I dont find it attractive at all. I just pretend to like it so she doesnt feel bad abt herself.
hun you've been in love with boobs for man than 15yrs? and you are even addicted to it? what if your wife puts to bed, will you still drag boobs with your baby? And at least you know your addiction and an addiction can only be cured by another addiction. if you can't marry a small boobs lady, when the time is right, look for what you like.

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by stinggy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lmao. grin

Let me help you.

shocked shocked
OMG

Do you buy any means know these babes? tongue cheesy

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
stinggy:

shocked shocked
OMG

Do you buy any means know these babes? tongue cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Aaaaaaaah! Ai no wan cry yet, my Bro grin grin grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by stinggy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Aaaaaaaah! Ai no wan cry yet, my Bro grin grin grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

But u ready to cry lata ba? Aye ooo cry cry
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
stinggy:

But u ready to cry lata ba? Aye ooo cry cry
I no wan cry rara
Ngwa, carry go grin grin grin grin
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Jonwesley(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lmao. grin

Let me help you.

Kindly send me this video, jonnogidi@live.com. I just love the dangling of those bags.
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by SirShymexx: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Jonwesley:

Kindly send me this video, jonnogidi@live.com. I just love the dangling of those bags.

Lol. I'm busy with 'em tatas atm - will pass them to you when I'm done lol.

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by SirShymexx: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

Going after small bòóbs is dangerous for him and the babe. This dude will definitely cheat on his small bòóbed lady with a bigger bòóbed one.
Just like you and big badonkadonk. Its dangerous for the universe if you end up with a flat aśś chic.

All bòóbs fall irrespective of their sizes. Just that when the bigger bòóbs fall, they fall harder than the smaller ones. But not all the big ones fall baldy though.

I agree he should stop wasting his chic's time since he isn't attracted to her. But attraction sometimes goes beyond what you envisage or an image you have in ya head.

I have always been fascinated by big batty and the overwhelming majority I check have it. But my ex which happened to be the only chic I had supreme fatal attraction for had normal bum with probably the best tits ever lol. That is just life and human nature.

Err, when extremely big tits fall - they always fall down flat like the walls of Jericho. But with average ones, they never fall that way. And even when they fall a bit - the nipples will still look fascinating loooool.

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Braaad: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
thexzy:
For your GF'§ Boobs to be BiG is in your hand....Only you can make it More than the present size that it is....you should just know what to do @ this point in time.
It is medically proven that you cannot increase the boob size of any woman. no matter what you do it will never increase more than the present size.(that is except you are going for the "silicon" option)
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by princesspinky(f): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2015
cheesy I don't know why I found this funny
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by DollyParton1(f): 3:34am On Apr 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

I agree he should stop wasting his chic's time since he isn't attracted to her. But attraction sometimes goes beyond what you envisage or an image you have in ya head.

I have always been fascinated by big batty and the overwhelming majority I check have it. But my ex which happened to be the only chic I had supreme fatal attraction for had normal bum with probably the best tits ever lol. That is just life and human nature.

Err, when extremely big tits fall - they always fall down flat like the walls of Jericho. But with average ones, they never fall that way. And even when they fall a bit - the nipples will still look fascinating loooool.

But in his case, he expressed his fears of the probability of him cheating on his girl. I think thats genuine of him. The solution is to let the girl go and find someone with a bigger bòóbs to whom he is ultimately attracted to in respect to character and qualities and most importantly body features. Good to know that as much as you are fascinated by big ass, you could date someone without one and still be contented. Not everyone can be like that, an example is the OP. Although he tried to focus on the characters and qualities of the girl, but his fascination for big bòóbs still got in the way.

Just out of curiosity, what do u guys term as an average bòóbs? B, C, or D-cup?
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by SirShymexx: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2015
DollyParton1:

But in his case, he expressed his fears of the probability of him cheating on his girl. I think thats genuine of him. The solution is to let the girl go and find someone with a bigger bòóbs to whom he is ultimately attracted to in respect to character and qualities and most importantly body features. Good to know that as much as you are fascinated by big ass, you could date someone without one and still be contented. Not everyone can be like that, an example is the OP. Although he tried to focus on the characters and qualities of the girl, but his fascination for big bòóbs still got in the way.

Just out of curiosity, what do u guys term as an average bòóbs? B, C, or D-cup?

Lol. Anyway, I concur - it is better for the OP to follow his mind and the swinging ti.ts lol.

Average ti.ts vary from nyggah to nyggah. To me, it should be a D-cup. Then again, 36C sometimes do look handful loool. But perky 34F is the ideal size loool.

So, in what bracket do you fall? Don't tell me you are wonderfully and supremely blessed in that region as well. lipsrsealed

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Jonwesley(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I'm busy with 'em tatas atm - will pass them to you when I'm done lol.

Shymexx, I'm waiting for your promise. Please don't forget
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by MRBrownJ: 12:49am On Apr 19, 2015
@OP
you have to find a wifey that has the big tittays that you desire AND the perfect personality that goes with it. you cannot possibly settle for someone less than that because you would be lacking from the onset of your marriage. dont rush, and instead search for that pearl, no matter how long it takes, but i suggest you never settle for less in life!

now here is my 2 kobos: you are doomed! some of the major issues with big tittay women is that A) them tittays look great in a bra but as soon as the bra is off, the huge ones look hideous, B) if they are truly big and firm, they head south very quickly after pregnancies and look like damn slippers that hang all the way pass their belly button, and C) if your girl has big tittays, you have to be really secure as a person because most of the male that will hang around you probably stare at them intensely, lol!

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 19, 2015
Swinging boobz aside (wonderfully made though they are)
....there is something very beautiful about the girl on black ....her smile, and eyes...and she is slower and more seductive with her breasst swinging
She is beautiful (both are)
...yeah...
I will keep quiet now
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by rudebouy: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@OP
you have to find a wifey that has the big tittays that you desire AND the perfect personality that goes with it. you cannot possibly settle for someone less than that because you would be lacking from the onset of your marriage. dont rush, and instead search for that pearl, no matter how long it takes, but i suggest you never settle for less in life!

now here is my 2 kobos: you are doomed! some of the major issues with big tittay women is that A) them tittays look great in a bra but as soon as the bra is off, the huge ones look hideous, B) if they are truly big and firm, they head south very quickly after pregnancies and look like damn slippers that hang all the way pass their belly button, and C) if your girl has big tittays, you have to be really secure as a person because most of the male that will hang around you probably stare at them intensely, lol!

Tanx bro for d encouragement. Am searching for dat perfect mix with no hurriescheesy.

Howeva, I've dated abt 3 ladies with big boobs. I dont get troubled when guys stare at dem so long as day cant touch dem. As for d oda issues, if der is no solution den I will have to happily live with it.

Its always beta to hav ur favorite orange handy dan to manage garden egg, cos even afta u suck out all d juice in an orange and it sags, its still more handy dan a garden eegcheesy.

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by rudebouy: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
milychocs:
Swinging boobz aside (wonderfully made though they are)
....there is something very beautiful about the girl on black ....her smile, and eyes...and she is slower and more seductive with her breasst swinging
She is beautiful (both are)
...yeah...
I will keep quiet now

Madam, mbok wot are u talking abt? Nse afo tang tang ki inua?shocked
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by NoQualms1(f): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

Exactly!Some women get bigger after childbirth,so Op your girlfriend might just be on that side. And just for the record, not everybody with big boobs go saggy after childbirth,it depends on how you take care of your body. smiley

And how do you take care of your body for your boobs not to go saggy after childbirth?
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by edwife(f): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
NoQualms1:

And how do you take care of your body for your boobs not to go saggy after childbirth?

You need to do exercises that focus on your chest muscles as well as cardiovascular exercises. By doing cardio and following a healthy lifestyle and diet you should be able to maintain a healthy BMI which will in turn allow you to maintain the position and shape of your breasts. You can also lift your breasts by tightening and strengthening the chest muscles. To do this try strength training exercises like push-ups.

And lastly always wear a bra that is supportive and fits you correctly.Wear them during pregnancy and after,look for the one you are very comfortable to wear every time,i wore mine even in bed. smiley

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by rudebouy: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

You need to do exercises that focus on your chest muscles as well as cardiovascular exercises. By doing cardio and following a healthy lifestyle and diet you should be able to maintain a healthy BMI which will in turn allow you to maintain the position and shape of your breasts. You can also lift your breasts by tightening and strengthening the chest muscles. To do this try strength training exercises like push-ups.

And lastly always wear a bra that is supportive and fits you correctly.Wear them during pregnancy and after,look for the one you are very comfortable to wear every time,i wore mine even in bed. smiley

Na wa oh! Bra while sleeping, is dat even medically safe?

And if a lady does push ups, wont she develop muscular biceps as well in d long run?
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by edwife(f): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
rudebouy:

Na wa oh! Bra while sleeping, is dat even medically safe?

And if a lady does push ups, wont she develop muscular biceps as well in d long run?

Not that kind of hard push ups,i do it wink and sleeping with the bra is just for a short period,i did and didn't die nor developed any trouble.
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by crackhaus: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

Hmmm...

What effect does sexual fond.ling, tongue-teasing of the nips, and sucking, have on the rate at which the br.east can fall? grin

Can You Marry Someone Your Family Members Arranged For You? / My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me / Is My Son Left Handed And How Do I Make Him Right Handed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58