Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! (14162 Views)

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) / How Some African Wives Have Killed Their Husbands Without Knowing / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives (2) (3) (4)

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by edwife(f): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Hmmm...

What effect does sexual fond.ling, tongue-teasing of the nips, and sucking, have on the rate at which the br.east can fall? grin

Lol,not effect what so ever,but while growing my sister used to tell me that it depends on the hands of the guy,some make them big while some make them saggy grin,i didn't believe her anyway,never experience that cheesy
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by rudebouy: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

Not that kind of hard push ups,i do it wink and sleeping with the bra is just for a short period,i did and didn't die nor developed any trouble.

So how long did u sleep with a bra?
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by crackhaus: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

Lol,not effect what so ever,but while growing my sister used to tell me that it depends on the hands of the guy,some make them big while some make them saggy grin,i didn't believe her anyway,never experience that cheesy
Lmao... interesting. grin
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by edwife(f): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
rudebouy:

So how long did u sleep with a bra?

For about 6 months...on and off and still do the on and off.

Beauty is pain my dear,a girl got to do what a girl needs to do. cool

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by edwife(f): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:

Lmao... interesting. grin

I tell you,big sis tried to intimidate me grin
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

Edwife I tend to be lazy these days. I need a daily routine exercise to warm up every morning.

Please recommend something light but effective in general fitness.

I plan to introduce it into my daily schedule, like 10 to 15 minutes a day. Thanks dear.
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by edwife(f): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Headlamp1:

Edwife I tend to be lazy these days. I need a daily routine exercise to warm up every morning.

Please recommend something light but effective in general fitness.

I plan to introduce it into my daily schedule, like 10 to 15 minutes a day. Thanks dear.

60 seconds push ups
60 seconds steam engines
60 seconds jumping jacks
60 seconds plank
60 seconds burpees
60 seconds step ups

Repeat for 15 min and you are good to go.Quick and effective. smiley

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

60 seconds push ups
60 seconds steam engines
60 seconds jumping jacks
60 seconds plank
60 seconds burpees
60 seconds step ups

Repeat for 15 min and you are good to go.Quick and effective. smiley

Alright thanks. Asides push ups, I have no idea what the others are. I'll google them.
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by rudebouy: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
edwife:

For about 6 months...on and off and still do the on and off.

Beauty is pain my dear,a girl got to do what a girl needs to do. cool

Na wa oh! I didnt know boobs were so expensive to maintain. Chai! Will she want to do dis? I wish I cd get rid of dis my bobby addiction with a snap of a finger. I dont like stressing ppl at all.
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by SirShymexx: 12:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Jonwesley:

Shymexx, I'm waiting for your promise. Please don't forget

Lol. This nyggah done make me start disturbing some chic from back in the day with humongous ti.ts. grin

Anyway, more for you and the video below - enjoy 'em swinging huge mammary glands (got milk?). cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNVJ6UZu1_w

Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Jonwesley(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. This nyggah done make me start disturbing some chic from back in the day with humongous ti.ts. grin

Anyway, more for you and the video below - enjoy 'em swinging huge mammary glands (got milk?). cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNVJ6UZu1_w

Thanks. The lady in the red top is killing me, just can't help or deny my feeling.
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Braaad: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
DollyParton1:

But in his case, he expressed his fears of the probability of him cheating on his girl. I think thats genuine of him. The solution is to let the girl go and find someone with a bigger bòóbs to whom he is ultimately attracted to in respect to character and qualities and most importantly body features. Good to know that as much as you are fascinated by big ass, you could date someone without one and still be contented. Not everyone can be like that, an example is the OP. Although he tried to focus on the characters and qualities of the girl, but his fascination for big bòóbs still got in the way.

Just out of curiosity, what do u guys term as an average bòóbs? B, C, or D-cup?

Pishure of the different sizes of boobs, label them and i will get back to you. cool
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Braaad: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
milychocs:
Swinging boobz aside (wonderfully made though they are)
....there is something very beautiful about the girl on black ....her smile, and eyes...and she is slower and more seductive with her breasst swinging
She is beautiful (both are)
...yeah...
I will keep quiet now

in case you in any way share a resemblance with any of them, don't hesitate to contact me through mail.

P.S (IamNotKidding)
Re: For Men Whose Wives Have Big Booobs! by Braaad: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
milychocs:
Swinging boobz aside (wonderfully made though they are)
....there is something very beautiful about the girl on black ....her smile, and eyes...and she is slower and more seductive with her breasst swinging
She is beautiful (both are)
...yeah...
I will keep quiet now

in case you in anyway share a resemblance with any of them, don't hesitate to contact me through mail.

P.S (IamNotKidding)

Court Dissolves Leonard Dilkon's Marriage To Joy / Rotimi Olowo Supports Mother Of Triplets Whose Husband Fled / Can You Marry Someone You Don't Love?