Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) (742 Views)

Breaking! Nigerians Voted On Igbo Presidency In 2019. See Result / Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Planning To Run For Presidency Come 2019? See This (Pic) / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by Johnakwehblog(m): 4:54am On Apr 17, 2015
[img]http://tunezmedia.files./2015/04/wpid-201411272342262.jpg?w=545[/img]

Peoples Democratic Party on Wednesday expressed confidence that it would effectively dislodge the All Progressives Party from power in four years time and reestabilsh its dominance in the nation’s political horizon.

Olisa Metuh, the party`s National Publicity Secretary, stated this while speaking with journalists at the end of the party’s National Working Committee (NWC) meeting.

The meeting was the first after it lost the presidential election to the APC.

He reassured PDP members across the country that the NWC had put machinery in place to re-engineer and re-focus the party, in keeping with the collective determination to consolidate its support base in states of the federation.

Mr. Metuh said this was with a view to regaining power at the centre in 2019 “since it is obvious that the APC lacks what it takes to effectively lead the nation’’.

The party also alleged that the All Progressives Congress (APC) was trying to destabilise it by planting moles within its fold.

“We have noted that while some members have left our party, others have been asked to remain to cause disaffection and disharmony to destroy the spirit of unity in the party,’’ Mr. Metuh said.

Source:

http://johnakwehblog.tk/2015/04/pdp-says-they-are-going-to-bounce-apc-out-of-power-by-2019/
Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by eleko1: 5:03am On Apr 17, 2015
Yes!They'll bounce from frying pan to fire.it is no longer PDP to rule for 50 yrs.Clueless pipu

1 Like

Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by gateofheaven(m): 5:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Are they Nigerians? They had their chance but flopped big time,they should enjoy being the opposition jare,until apc flop nothing for PDP.
Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by Johnakwehblog(m): 5:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Hah! Them fit. . Dreamers!
Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by arbitter: 5:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Mr. Metuh said this was with a view to regaining power at the centre in 2019 “since it is obvious that the APC lacks what it takes to effectively lead the nation’’.

Wait what??! Last time i checked the next administration hasnt even started yet and this ldiot already knows how they performed undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by efilefun(m): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Make den merge with kowa and all other parties they would still be no where to be found in 2019 if GMB delivers
Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by bewla(m): 5:53am On Apr 17, 2015
story story storyyyyyyyy
Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by ramdris(m): 6:00am On Apr 17, 2015
This Metuh of a guy is not as sound as Layi Muhammed of APC. PDP should start rebranding by replacing him as their spokesman.
Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by Beesluv: 6:04am On Apr 17, 2015
They must be joking. 16yrs for APC
Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by cy4cent(f): 6:42am On Apr 17, 2015
picks mic*******
* but you know say talk is cheap, me I no be d busy wen dem be,
what PDP can do APC can do, ....you say.......
do me I do you man no go vex, stop all d rigging man no go vex,
if you rule 4 terms we go rule 4 terms..........
drops mic walks out of stage !!!!!!!
Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by bakjal(m): 6:53am On Apr 17, 2015
IF WISHES WERE HORSES.......
THATS IF THERE WILL BE PDP BY THE YEAR 2019
Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by Sunnymatey(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2015
PDP- From GRACE to DESERT not even grass.
Re: PDP Says They Are Going To Bounce APC Out Of Power By 2019 (see) by Abagworo(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2015
If by 2019 I do not feel the impact of APC's change then I will join PDP to criticise them. I voted Buhari because I believe in him as the only man that can perform among the most influential politicians. I will score him based on the following

1 If he stops subsidy fraud whereby Jonathans government claimed to subsidize kerosine and petrol to be sold 50 and 87 Naira respectively but we actually buy them at international price of 130 and 105 Naira respectively in Rivers State where I live. The amount for subsidy was fraudulently increased from 270 billion to 2.7trillion in Jonathans 2nd year without oil prices increasing by 1000%.

2 Power situation in Rivers State is at its lowest level in history. In fact most parts have not had power since 2012. I expect Buhari government to at least give all parts of Rivers State 12hours of power daily before 2019. I equally expect him to prosecute Emeka Offor and Namadi Sambo for deliberately disrupting the completed Geometric power plant and distribution ring in Aba.

3 If any of his ministers is found wanton like Madueke, Odua etc. he should not be like Jonathan to tolerate such corruption. The minister should be sacked and prosecuted.

4 He should not manipulate elections by using army, police, militants and thugs like Jonathans government.

5 His wife should not disrespect other elected officials when her position is marely ceremonial and not constitutional.

6 He should not use 5 assembly men to control 27 or impeach a governor supported by majority.

7 He should embrace the United States of America as our role model of freedom and development.

8 He should never use ethnicity and religion to divide us like Jonathan did. He should also support every effort to reduce the native/settler dichotomy ravaging many parts of Nigeria.

9 Our refineries should start functioning and at least one new one must be built in sincerity without demanding for petrol to be 1st increased to 200Naira like Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Spent $61bn To Free South Africa From Apartheid-African Standard / VIDEO: ‘we Kill Nigerians So Our Children Can Get Work’ – South African Woman / How The 'godfather' Of Lagos Could Shape Nigeria's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.