Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos (5403 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Stunning Photo As She Celebrates International Women's Day / Ini Edo Slams Critics Of Her AMVCA Dress,shares Stunning Pics / Genevieve Nnaji: Actress Shares Stunning Post- Birthday Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-SABdTNz9Pgk/VTB7G3JD3mI/AAAAAAABxe8/Nutksfsot1Y/s1600/gloria8_edit.jpg[/img]
Meet Gloria Pius,an upcoming Nollywood actress who says her butt is bigger than the likes of Daniella Okeke,Toolz and more actresses with huge behinds.

The Rivers native graduated From The University of Portharcourt, Where she studied “Theatre Arts” Gloria has featured in Movies Like Madien of Destruction , Galaxy Babes,Grooms Parabe, Ladies Of Vengeance and others.

Checkout her sexy pics below and you just might agreed with her

[img]http://1.bp..com/-fyVdm_k3A6c/VTB7R8ci4FI/AAAAAAABxfE/xgx8cp--wqU/s1600/gloria3_edit.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NYdVxHM6jpI/VTB9EtHzbAI/AAAAAAABxf4/EQ83hY6r130/s1600/gloria1.jpg[/img]

SEE MORE HERE>>> http://gingervibes..com/2015/04/meet-upcoming-nollywood-actress-who.html
http://gingervibes..com/2015/04/meet-upcoming-nollywood-actress-who.html
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Truth24(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2015
FP things, no dulling
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by shaddi(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2015
Enough of all this bum bum flashing... Every girl wanna snap her hips on the Internet..... GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Hopez456(m): 6:26am On Apr 17, 2015
I see Nothing but a reservoir of poo. Can't she pose normal?
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by jeffizy(m): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2015
Miss upcoming actress , I agree you are endowed bodily.
But you said you're an actress. Why don't you show what you've got in the movies and stop sticking protruding yansh in our faces. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by jascon1(m): 6:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Very dirty girl. Which village this one come from sef? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by jascon1(m): 6:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Doesn't look like an actress at all. Nollywood day try o.
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by fairygeh(f): 6:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Why can't she stand normally and snap? Is she disabled or crippled,why pose like an har lot?
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by MissEse: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2015
Her yeye dey smell for the thread.
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 17, 2015
undecided whariS thiS? Oh well...it's non o' my biz. smiley btw, that different colour for a shoe pair iS a turn off angry
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 17, 2015
i like her already
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by axortedbabe(f): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2015
Nutin wey i no go see..
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Mgbeke picture!!
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Mgbeke picture!!

I dey tell you
Serious Mgbeke
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by AfricanApple(f): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2015
not sexy at alllllllll
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by chucky234(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Mgbeke forming sexy, hmmm Annie Idibia get hope.
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2015
She is pretty but not polished not stylish.
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by marieolae(f): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2015
She needs to work on her style, hair and acting skills.
Stop thinking that it's only your 'yansh' that will take you places because it seems like every girl in the hood has a 'big yansh'
She looks so regular.
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2015
mtsheeew..

yansh wen ur producers don slack taya

yu 4 open am make we see grin undecided
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Mgbeke picture!!

Nneka123 a male? grin
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Airforce1:

Nneka123 a male? grin
grin tongue
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
grin tongue

you try my fellow man grin
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2015
Airforce1:

you try my fellow man grin
grin I just wanna be you "Guys" for a day
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
grin I just wanna be you "Guys" for a day

i could lend you my dicck and two balls so your ministry go complete
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Airforce1:

i could lend you my dicck and two balls so your ministry go complete
thanks darling grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by enoqueen: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2015
They understand that this kind pics project them faster than the movie they do.

Gone where the days when your movie projects you.

Good move from her.
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Make una take eazy o !
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by alexis007(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2015
dem never know your face for nollywood finish.....you don already dey give dem yansh.........dis kind i-must-shine-by-all-means babe sef...... angry
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2015
am
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by sholay2011(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2015
See her posing like an artistic retar.d. Girls like this make acting look synonymous to prostitution.

What's wrong with not being slutty? And is she really an actress that wants to be taken serious? Why not seek for platforms to showcase your talent instead of showcasing boobies and booty? And don't tell me the pictures are to get a platform to be taken serious. angry

Smh for the so-called 'upcoming actresses'.

I hope she gets a movie deal after this 'sharing'.

And without bias, she looks stewpeed in the tight outfit coupled with her glasses, like she was forced into it...especially the third picture...doesn't exude the confidence and sexiness that can 'sell market'. Shame on her in both ways! grin
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
cry sadly, I only noticed her BIG tit TEETH lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywoodupcoming Actress Shares Stunning Photos by kirrs: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
All I see is big belly and big laps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Sophie Alakija’s Marriage Has Reportedly Crashed / What Do You Think Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy? / Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.