Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like (5401 Views)

Justin Timberlake's Wife Looks Hot 2 Months After Having Her New Bouncing Baby B / Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Ramsey Nuoah At October 1st Movie Premier ( Photos ) / What Ramsey Nouah, Fred Amata, Ini Edo, Emem Isong, Others Wore To The Giamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by mamagee3(f): 11:31pm On May 21, 2010
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by tayoast(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2010
mama-gee:

Guys, I'm in a state of shock right, Is this what his wife looks like?

http://www.naijarules.com/photo/nigerian26-african-movie-event-photos28added-by-members-29/p4864-ramsy-and-wife.html

link's dead!
pls check again
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by alienYOUTH(m): 12:02am On May 22, 2010
^^ Link worked for me.

@ poster,

I've come to realize dat "fine boys" end up marrying "ugly not too spectacular" chicks because d fine chicks have got nuthing upstairs to offer beyond their booty God-given talents.
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Nobody: 12:30am On May 22, 2010
Uhmmmm Most "Fine Bois" aint exactly got something upstairs but their looks and maybe money as well wink wink wink
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Nobody: 12:32am On May 22, 2010
That is not his wife!!!!!
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by alienYOUTH(m): 12:35am On May 22, 2010
B4 i get castrated undecided, i wuld quickly add that there are exceptions to this phenomenon, both ways!!! smiley
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by tayoast(m): 12:38am On May 22, 2010
were u guys able 2 use d link?
its not workin here
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by rhymz(m): 1:45am On May 22, 2010
Lol. . . Am not goina say anything about her looks, the picture is not particularly a good one besides it's from the side. . . However, she kinda look like a regular gal, mehn, one woulda expected Ramsey to be married to some extra-ordinarily pretty chick but . . .
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by lizzybabe1(f): 9:41am On May 22, 2010
She looks good here but I can't tell if it's the same person in the OP's link.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-237381.0.html
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by webprince(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2010
i wonder if people really understand d term life partner! Handsome guyz can marry not-so-pretty chicks, and pretty damsel can also marry ugly chimpz, so far they are compatible and can stay with and undertand each other - till death do them part.

people in their right sense of mind dont neccessarily marry for the looks, but for compatibility and mutual understanding. besides, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by deneut: 6:02pm On May 22, 2010
webprince:

i wonder if people really understand d term life partner! Handsome guyz can marry not-so-pretty chicks, and pretty damsel can also marry ugly chimpz, so far they are compatible and can stay with and undertand each other - till death do them part.

people in their right sense of mind dont neccessarily marry for the looks, but for compatibility and mutual understanding. besides, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
i support u.
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 22, 2010
@Mamagee what did you expect? To be his wify. Na mere fantasy be dat. Abeg leave Ramsey private life and get on with yours
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by mamagee3(f): 7:48pm On May 22, 2010
^^Why are you everywhere I go? angry
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by daffur: 9:07pm On May 24, 2010
Haba my sister. He/she is giving you advice you dey bluff with your thread creation mechanism.
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Nezed(f): 8:35am On May 25, 2010
mama-gee:

Guys, I'm in a state of shock right, Is this what his wife looks like?

http://www.naijarules.com/photo/nigerian26-african-movie-event-photos28added-by-members-29/p4864-ramsy-and-wife.html

Mama Gee, how do you live with yourself when you run down people?
Is his wife not a human being? Did she create herself? What is wrong with Ramsey marrying whomever he likes in whatever shade/shape/structure he prefers?

I dare you to put up your picture if you think you are prettier than his wife!
Jesus! Those that have the unfortunate circumstance of having to live/work/school/hang around you, deserve medals of Honor.
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Bluemoon1(f): 9:27pm On May 26, 2010
i'm disappointed sad. she might be a nice person sha
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Newest: 9:53pm On May 26, 2010
Blue moon:

i'm disappointed sad. she might be a nice person sha

No only nice we wan chop?
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Moyola(f): 9:56pm On May 26, 2010
hmmn!
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by anitabest(f): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2010
where is the pix?
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by SSaemoenl(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2010
Na my choice ohhhhhhhhhhna my choice ehhhhhh!
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by madamrich: 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2011
i dey shame ooo for ramsey u can even see it in his eyes. this is called beast n the handsome. smiley
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Natasha2(f): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2011
she looks old guess it was a bad pic undecided
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Pweety4me(f): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
What?na that looks like his aunty or some1 like that, but definetly not wife undecided!
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2011
i guess the shock is from the light skin?

though kanu's wife isnt dark skinned yet some folks still have a problem.

may the good Lord save us from all these gboko gbokos wey no go find or keep their own men but must constantly eyeball other people's own. undecided

time wey una suppose serious and look for a guy una go just dey stalk wetin no concern you. angry
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by mamagee3(f): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

What?na that looks like his aunty or some1 like that, but definetly not wife undecided!
You're mean. grin grin grin grin grin

Natasha,,:

she looks old guess it was a bad pic undecided
It's not a bad picture. . .

I personally that's her.
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by shotster50(m): 12:43am On Apr 17, 2011
Mama Gee seriously how old are you
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
Nezed:

Mama Gee, how do you live with yourself when you run down people?
Is his wife not a human being? Did she create herself? What is wrong with Ramsey marrying whomever he likes in whatever shade/shape/structure he prefers?

I dare you to put up your picture if you think you are prettier than his wife!
Jesus! Those that have the unfortunate circumstance of having to live/work/school/hang around you, deserve medals of Honor.

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Is This What Ramsey Nuoah's Wife Looks Like by Nakele(f): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2011
Leave this gal called Mama gee, thats what she does all over the internet, everywhere she goes,,,,,, pple go to Nigeriafilms.com to see how she insults everyone and dump her dull comments all over the web,,,,leave it folks,,,its not worth it,

(1) (Reply)

Lagbaja Unmasked Version 2013: Is This Bisade Ologunde’s Real Face? / Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl / Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.