Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ (66193 Views)

Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Former Richest Man In Brazil Eike Batista Throws $183,000 Into Sea For Yemoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by kay1one2(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Abhdul:
I will always say this on any topic concerning ISLAM.

Islam is a Religion of PEACE. Quote an Ayah(verse) in d Qur'an were violence is encouraged and i will xplain that verse 4 you.

Am Proudly a praticing Muslim.

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Abhdul(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2015
Sijo01:

They're masquerading under the guise of peace

It's ur hand, u are free to write/post anything.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2015
tartar9:
who is muha-MAD,it is you and your false apostle pooaul who will roasts in HELL FOREVER,you worshipper of a crucified PIG!
ur mama

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2015
easymanofdpeopl:

as He going to destroy u and your entire generations
ur fada yance
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by haywire1: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2015
brownlord:
shosomtin, behold your brethren and your religion you defended barely 24 hours.

haywire1 remember our conversation yesterday?

Only God knws d truth. We need to hear frm d suspects before judging

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Abhdul(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=kay1one2 post=32813719][/quote]

Thank u. Any other thing 4 me?
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2015
killjoy:
I was born in northern Nigeria (Borno) were I lived for eighteen years before I gained admission to Uniben. wot many of u don't knw is d degree of hatred muslims have for Christians. der r many oda religions beside Christianity yet I don't understand y muslims hv a special spot in der hearts for hating Christians. its rili pathetic.

it so happens an average muslim is a killer. dat puts Christians always at d receiving end. I hv been wondering y sir lordlugard had to amalgamate us with dis murderous savages, now we hv to tolerate dem until Nigeria splits.

be wary of muslims. wen d tym comes, dey will kill u for being a Christian. even if you are d mother of der kids - dey hate Christians dis much.

p.s. plz all doz Christian gals spreading legs for muslim boys and even marrying dem, u r irredeemable. if only u knw what doz savages tink of u.

a word for d wise is sufficient
god bless u,however, da betraying yorubas are amala_bent on ensuring nigeria remains internally colonised by da north...u guys got a long way to go..

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by brownlord: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2015
haywire1:

Only God knws d truth. We need to hear frm d suspects before judging

Alright, lets hear from Sanusi on Gideon Akaluka
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Abhdul(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
ur mama

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by kingsclass: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2015
A world without Islam could have been better more secured place to live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Kingspin(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

The South has 'oiyel', just like many other countries. How is it possible that Qatar is richer, safer and better than USA?! Ever thought of that?!

If those punishments are stopped, then you have a lawless society!
Yes, those countries has oil as a nation just like Nigeria so why are the North messing up the whole country, killing people up and down. Dnt u think that education could change some of these their backward view? Massive education for the next 10years and watch how they will change.

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by haywire1: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2015
kay1one2:
Islam is cursed!

sameer1212:
See your ugly face like that of chimpanzee. So if some christians did some thing wrong, it means Christianity is a curse? Mumu. angry

kay1one2, find out abt Islam as a religion before judging it.

Sameer1212, chimpanzee shocked? , wait make I check

Chisos, is he an oracle lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2015
killjoy:

do u hv to insult fool? r u a muslim from auchi who rili tinks he is muslim? let me tell u d bitter truth. doz muslims in d north, d boko haram muslims don't see u as part of dem, dey will kill u if war breaks. I swear.
why are u spreading false information about northerners and islam? U must be a sadist for saying all this trash. So if some christians did some thing wrong, it means christianity send them abi? Fool
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by kay1one2(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2015
haywire1:

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by haywire1: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2015
brownlord:

Alright, lets hear from Sanusi on Gideon Akaluka

Is it logical to burn a bible nor use a bible as a toilet paper? Let's be realistic bro, u won't accept that too.

Also, I doubt if a religious person be it a christian or Muslim can burn down a shrine, so why Christians fighting Muslims and vice versa all d time undecided

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by seuncyrus(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:
I just believe this report or story is to promote the HATE on Islam.

Islam is beautiful. Islam is PEACE

Honestly I will do anything to be able to convincingly see the "peaceful" side of Islam.Your statement as been said times without number everywhere , but with all honesty and sincerity to yourself and to God almighty I want you to look around you , read news , read blogs , read articles , journals anything about terrorism and try to research if none of it as ever been traced to " the religion of peace ".
Right here under our nose we have bokoharam ; if you check their Logo you'll see 2 Ak 47 , the quran , and an arabic inscription by the side which reads " there is no other god beside allah and muhammad is his messenger" . But with all these we still have Muslims coming out to say that they are nto muslims.I was watching the Islam channel a few months ago and they made reference to the 9/11 bombing with a kind of joy in their hearts , saying that it was predicted to happen. Or do we have to remind you of Osama bin laden , Sadam Hussein, Al-qaeda , alshab , ISis , the charlie Bombing etc .
I pray that the Lord open your eyes to see the Light in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Kingspin:
Yes, those countries has oil as a nation just like Nigeria so why are the North messing up the whole country, killing people up and down. Dnt u think that education could change some of these their backward view? Massive education for the next 10years and watch how they will change.
I'm happy that you've started to reason well with me, those countries I mentioned follow Sharia law and they have very good religious and modern educational systems. You can find a Nigerian who is not academically sound but religiously sound, he would never indulge in terrorism. The vigilante groups fighting BokoHaramm are mostly illiterates, but they know what terrorism is.

So Islam isn't to be blamed but rather humans, it's left for parents to impact the right type of knowledge to their kids and expel any former of extremism! wink

Peace bro!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by SNCOQ3(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

How is that? They have their armies which is carrying out airstrikes against the huthis in Yemen and ISIS in Iraq and Syria! Engaging in military drills with the USA doesn't mean they protect you, you're sounding as if the US does it for free! grin grin
Every country has a standing army.
It is beyond military drill: If not for the US, Saddam Hussein would have overran Kuwait and later extended his reach to Saudi.
US presence in the middle east is what is keeping Shia Iran in check.

Of course its not for free. abi you no dey pay vigilante fee for your community? grin

-edit- The "great satan" protecting muslims from muslims for a fee grin

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=kay1one2 post=32813686][/quote]Guy u really mess up na. I don't know why u guys took every thing on Islam which is not suppose to because some people are just animal claiming to be muslims. Islam never permit them to do all this nonsense. Find out more about Islam before u spread your false information. Cheers!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by tartar9(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2015
a fight broke out between illegal immigrants on a boat and 12 were thrown into the lagoon end of story(FULLSTOP)

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2015
seuncyrus:

Honestly I will do anything to be able to convincingly see the "peaceful" side of Islam.Your statement as been said times without number everywhere , but with all honesty and sincerity to yourself and to God almighty I want you to look around you , read news , read blogs , read articles , journals anything about terrorism and try to research if none of it as ever been traced to " the religion of peace ".
Right here under our nose we have bokoharam ; if you check their Logo you'll see 2 Ak 47 , the quran , and an arabic inscription by the side which reads " there is no other god beside allah and muhammad is his messenger" . But with all these we still have Muslims coming out to say that they are nto muslims.I was watching the Islam channel a few months ago and they made reference to the 9/11 bombing with a kind of joy in their hearts , saying that it was predicted to happen. Or do we have to remind you of Osama bin laden , Sadam Hussein, Al-qaeda , alshab , ISis , the charlie Bombing etc .
I pray that the Lord open your eyes to see the Light in Jesus name.
BokoHaramm fabricated that logo, the original logo contains the Quran, Palm tree and two swords. The meaning is that, knowledge of the Quran is like a sword that clears bushy paths. So you can see that this is one of the reason we Muslims say BokoHaramm are fools and apostates.

All these people committing those crimes aren't Muslims, they are criminals and they should be treated as one. Do you know that one of the police men killed during the 'Charlie Hebdo' attack was a Muslim? Islam has nothing to do with them, they equally kill Muslims and Muslims are their most victims!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by kritikali(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
God Almighty the only mistake u made creating this beautiful world is allowing devil to have his religion-= Islam

just imagine this beautiful world without Islam =peace

God I pray today let me go to hell for me to be in same heaven with Islams

and i know my bible said no other religion except Christian that will come to u

if this didn't happen I know bible is fake

but I know bible is more than real

may God destroy Muham-Mad were ever he is and I know his in hell burning

You worship a God that makes mistake..well how brainless can you be??yor god has abandoned you!!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2015
haywire1:

LOL.. The guy fvck up na. U just can't generilized what some few people did on a particular religion, its unfair.

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2015
SNCOQ3:

Every country has a standing army.
It is beyond military drill: If not for the US, Saddam Hussein would have overran Kuwait and later extended his reach to Saudi.
US presence in the middle east is what is keeping Sunni Iran in check.

Of course its not for free. abi you no dey pay vigilante fee for your community? grin

-edit- The "great satan" protecting muslims from muslims for a fee grin
Lol, if you know what Muslims call 'Mu'ahad' then you won't talk like this. The Saudi military wasn't very strong during the 1990 war against Saddam, so they were helped. Now that doesn't mean Saudi didn't have soldiers fighting the war, the Saudi military is trained by British and American forces. If they born you well go and try Saudi now, you go hear wwwiiiiiinnnn! grin

Americans gain from mutual interest with Saudi Arabia and Islam isn't against that. When the Huthis attacked in 2009, Saudi dealt with them and now they're are still dealing with them! So USA dey chop from Saudi and Saudi to dey chop from them..... Shikena

Which one be "Sunni Iran"? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by tartar9(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Caracta:
Hmmmm. Reminds me of the night Muslims killed 11 of my relatives all in less than one hour.

Just for being christians...

11 of them went down in cold blood.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mavelo: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

What are you writing Mr. Analyst? In terms of conversion, Islam is the fastest. Deal with it, no matter how you paint it black, the light shines.

*sips kunu*
Propaganda with lies abt d Holy Bible? Its pathetic. Most dnt dear say it out only few n u knw y! Death/threat awaits dem, deal wit it cos dia ar millions of dem willin 2leav d faith.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2015
kritikali:

my sun god allah has abandoned me
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by killjoy(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2015
sameer1212:
why are u spreading false information about northerners and islam? U must be a sadist for saying all this trash. So if some christians did some thing wrong, it means christianity send them abi? Fool

kk
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by seuncyrus(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

BokoHaramm fabricated that logo, the original logo contains the Quran, Palm tree and two swords. The meaning is that, knowledge of the Quran is like a sword that clears bushy paths. So you can see that this is one of the reason we Muslims say BokoHaramm are fools and apostates.

All these people committing those crimes aren't Muslims, they are criminals and they should be treated as one. Do you know that one of the police men killed during the 'Charlie Hebdo' attack was a Muslim? Islam has nothing to do with them, they equally kill Muslims and Muslims are their most victims!

Bro , if you're being honest , you'll know that your Last statement is totally false. Do we have to remind you of the kenya university killings ..how the. Christian students were seperated and killed . Even if the Terrorists aren't muslims(but we can't deny the obvious) how many times have you ever heard a group of people going to schools or fuctions and saying they are killing in Jesus name .
Watch shekau's clips on youtube or anywhere , there Is no time he doesn't reference allah or muhammad . The fact that the terrorist are muslims is not a debate , the real question is why doesn't islam tolerate other religions and why is it STRONGLY linked with terrorism

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by abamieda47: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2015
My dear friends, i congratulate Nigeria positively for the success of the peaceful non violence recently concluded election. Something bright and significant will happen in Nigeria soon. I want you all to just watch, be patient, and also do not loose concentration. Maharajji will always be in control, no matter the circumstances.
Today, founding of Satguru Maharajji village clock 28 years. I implore you all, good people of Nigeria to join in celebrating the founding day ceremony with the living perfect master at km 10. Ibadan/Lagos expressway, opposite odo ona kekere, ibadan, oyo state. Its three days program from 17th to 19th April, 2015. Come and drop all your problems and worries and start living a completely new and peaceful life..08034007045...WE ARE SUPREMELY BLESSED...RELIGION NA WAYOO...NA KATAKATA AND ALSO WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION... EMBRACE MAHARAJJI NOW AND FREE FOREVER LIKE ME..
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by sigmundfreud(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2015
spenca:

It's not about being black it's about being gullible and sentimental, haven't you heard a white man killing another man because he is black ? What would you call that or even a white man killing because of religion ? Don't be castigate race ,religion or ethnicity , the individuals make their decisions not their affiliation , the pilot that crashed germanwing last month didn't do it because he was white
Gullibility and sentimentality are perhaps more abundant on our side. Overlook my hasty outrage and generalization for a moment and you will see that we have more of such problems here. You can't compare the singular act of a mentally ill pilot to the endorsed and sometimes organized brainless act we perpetuate in the name of religion or ethnicity!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2015
agedmanng:

I was born a Muslim but today a Christian. The violence in Islam starts from their religious homes. Go to their mosques and see how they train/teach them with canes and make them drink pap in the morning without Western education. I see one in a big mosque on my way out every morning and I see the future extremist amongst them. Islam is a religion of murderers no matter how they paint it. I keep saying if this rubbish does not stop they might provoke someone like me to start moving against them too.
U are a useless animal for typing this trash. People like u are nothing but sadist that walk on the streets,rape girls, steal and even fight because of frustration. We are not responsible for your failure in life, so take your frustration some where else. What's your business with what some one is practising? So, if some few christians did something wrong, it is christianity that send them abi? Id*iot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.