Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ (66182 Views)

Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Former Richest Man In Brazil Eike Batista Throws $183,000 Into Sea For Yemoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by olaztek(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
walemadu:
if i were a muslim i would have converted since!
dat wud b the biggest mistake of ur life.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nerodenero: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
God doesn't make mistakes
Gejpresident:
God Almighty the only mistake u made creating this beautiful world is allowing devil to have his religion-= Islam

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by kay1one2(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Islam is cursed!

13 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by An2elect2(f): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2015
sigmundfreud:
Black man and black mind. Don't blame the whites for thinking we are subhuman...

This is a human problem. Men are evil.

When did a few dangerous black people become the representation of the whole race.

Whites killed themselves in WW1 $2 and yet people like you will never call them sub humans.

pls gerrout of here

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by watchindelta(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2015
I dey gv does ppl chance oh. Muslims no no lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by driand(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Muslims grin OK.

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by etankoko(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2015
white men gave us freedom but use religion to enslave our thinking ..when we get to heaven i will c hw both religion will behave over there.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by kingsley03: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Islam d devilish religion

9 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Caleycash(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:
I just believe this report or story is to promote the HATE on Islam.

Islam is beautiful. Islam is PEACE
May God punish you there...bloody killer; so u think its just a propaganda to hate on Islam...all the other killings nkor?...BH, al- queda and Isis dem...I can't even mention sef. RUBBISH set of individuals!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by manuelpepper: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2015
the black race is cursed......jesus and mohammed cant save you all.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Caleycash(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2015
An2elect2:

This is a human problem. Men are evil.

When did a few dangerous black people become the representation of the whole race.

Whites killed themselves in WW1 $2 and yet people like you will never call them sub humans.

pls gerrout of here

no mind the mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by manuelpepper: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2015
etankoko:
white men gave us freedom but use religion to enslave our thinking ..when we get to heaven i will c hw both religion will behave over there.
no heaven...everyone will be in hell.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by link2jude(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Imagine how peaceful this world would have being without the religion Islam and her radicalized Muslim followers.

15 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by XBLadez: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2015
closearms:

NO scavenger in Islam .... so Islam has noting to do with it .. go to All part of the world And notice How The New convert and Revert in Islam practise their Islam .... very excellently... we just have so many hopicrate in Islam pretending to practice the Islam .. and also killing .. all in d name of Islam ....
Why do you people like to deny yourselves? grin
You would also deny ISIS, Boko Haram, Al-quaeda, Taliban and Hezbollah too coz I know they're Christian terrorist groups. Smh

11 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by SeverusSnape(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:
I just believe this report or story is to promote the HATE on Islam.

Islam is beautiful. Islam is PEACE
Peace my ass. Did you mean "piss" or peace

7 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by SStoneCCold: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Organized religion is the problem of the world.

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Arogba: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2015
killjoy:
I was born in northern Nigeria (Borno) were I lived for eighteen years before I gained admission to Uniben. wot many of u don't knw is d degree of hatred muslims have for Christians. der r many oda religions beside Christianity yet I don't understand y muslims hv a special spot in der hearts for hating Christians. its rili pathetic.

it so happens an average muslim is a killer. dat puts Christians always at d receiving end. I hv been wondering y sir lordlugard had to amalgamate us with dis murderous savages, now we hv to tolerate dem until Nigeria splits.

be wary of muslims. wen d tym comes, dey will kill u for being a Christian. even if you are d mother of der kids - dey hate Christians dis much.

Ignorant, are they no muslims in Edo state?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Shittuakeem(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2015
IceMan85:
It is in their blood....... All muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist including those stupid South Africans are muslims....

you reason with your anus for generalizing the whole muslim with your myopic view, it all depends on humans mind and race if u generalize the muslims what do you have to say about christians crusade which they kill in the name of jesus....

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by olaztek(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2015
kay1one2:
Islam is cursed!
Watch ur words or else u wil b cursed

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by SeverusSnape(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:

You are just an animal. God should have made you a rat
And God should have made you a cockroach so that the rat will eat you. Fool!!!

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Caleycash:
May God punish you there...bloody killer; so u think its just a propaganda to hate on Islam...all the other killings nkor?...BH, al- queda and Isis dem...I can't even mention sef. RUBBISH set of individuals!!!

May God punish you, you father, mother and generations to come.

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2015
serious cool story that's full of lies......

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Bants(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Honestly and the migrants still continued their journey after killing 12 people........after someone will say America caused it why dont be deal with our issues...i support the fact Europe is taking in the migrant i think with this behavior wont be surprise if they start stopping the support
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by An2elect2(f): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Islam is of the devil. Even if some of its faithfuls weren't so violent and blood thirsty, it wouldn't stop it from being among world false religions.

Well i hope those thrown into the sea were truly Christians.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And God should have made you a cockroach so that the rat will eat you. Fool!!!

Go and eat your mother first

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Radiantvessel(f): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2015
These are signs of d end tym. repent now b4 it is too late.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2015
XBLadez:

Why do you people like to deny yourselves? grin
You would also deny ISIS, Boko Haram, Al-quaeda, Taliban and Hezbollah too coz I know they're Christian terrorist groups. Smh
Caleycash:
I could continue mentioning them for you! By the way, no need to curse anyone, Christians have committed worst crimes. The problem with people like you is that you know nothing about Islam and with this, anything a Muslim does you think Islam supports it. Those groups aren't Muslims, if you want me to proof it, fine I would. But don't curse/abuse me when quoting!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mavelo: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Tens of Thousands of migrant mostly muslims arabs n sub-sahara Africans evry week or in dia hundreds of thousands every year flock in2 europe n 'l use it as propaganda that its religion is d fastest growin in europe makin pple hu don't knw 2tink dat dey ar convertin individuals of oda faith. I dey laf!!!

5 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mulattoclaro(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2015
Islam is the problem of the world.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by killjoy(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Arogba:

Ignorant, are they no muslims in Edo state?

do u hv to insult fool? r u a muslim from auchi who rili tinks he is muslim? let me tell u d bitter truth. doz muslims in d north, d boko haram muslims don't see u as part of dem, dey will kill u if war breaks. I swear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by killjoy(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2015
nerodenero:
God doesn't make mistakes

it was Abraham's mistake

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:

You are just an animal. God should have made you a rat
Its ironic how you said Islam is a religion of peace and here you are saying something 'peaceful' and 'nice' to someone.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.