Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ (66263 Views)

Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Former Richest Man In Brazil Eike Batista Throws $183,000 Into Sea For Yemoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Macelliot(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
tartar9:
my pain or your pain or that of that dead thing you call god why do you have to comment worshipers of a crucified pig!
Stop Crying...
Christ forgave those who said more than this....
Stop Crying like a serial loser.....
ISIS is recruiting!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Vikfarad(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Macelliot:

Stop Crying...
ISIS is recruiting!
Lols
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by KaBabs1: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
God Almighty the only mistake u made creating this beautiful world is allowing devil to have his religion-= Islam

just imagine this beautiful world without Islam =peace

God I pray today let me go to hell for me to be in same heaven with Islams

and i know my bible said no other religion except Christian that will come to u

if this didn't happen I know bible is fake

but I know bible is more than real

may God destroy Muham-Mad were ever he is and I know his in hell burning

God dont make mistakes bruh
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by provostmk(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
It is in their blood....... All muslims are not terrorist but all terrorist including those stupid South Africans are muslims....[/quote]

including Adams Hitler
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by VULCAN(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
At the exact moment I finished reading your post- All Jazeera just informed us of bombs detonated by The Peaceful People.

bolkay47:
Have you ever wonder why islamic nations are not peaceful? Just tune in to ANY international news tv of your choice. All you will see is bomb everywhere! God have mercy!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by VULCAN(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
jomoh:

Thank you for this. I also found it hard to believe especially given the little difference in Number.

I will rather call it a fight between francophone and anglophone countries. Yet it still does not make sense.

How did the police know that the dead illegal immigrants with little or no Identities were all christians.

This are the kind of propaganda against a particular religion we are talking about.

If you bothered to read the story you would have realized that there were other Christians on board. But its more important to cast doubt on the veracity of the story isn't it?
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Ujupsy: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
mandate2004:
Islam is a deadly religion.Imagine a world without Islam
; Peace,Love,Unity n Oneness!
True talk
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Ujupsy: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Macelliot:

Stop Crying...
ISIS is recruiting!
in fact you finished him lol

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Ujupsy: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Macelliot:

Stop Crying...
ISIS is recruiting!
In fact you finished him LOL
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Empiree: 1:54am On Apr 18, 2015
"O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done." 49:6

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by tartar9(m): 3:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Macelliot:

Stop Crying...
ISIS is recruiting!
which Christ? Jesus or the crucified theif da serial loser waste! you worship,forgiving my foot he couldn't forgive Adam biting an apple,he even passed the sin to his descendants undecided
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Macelliot:

Hmm, shake my head... I have refused to comment of this topic, but ur comment got me thinking...
You speak like a terrorist....
He will die... Why do you guys love killing?

His place is assured in Hell?? For what? For following Christ and not Muhammed....
Hmmmm, Muslims!!!
you can't make heaven following christ but by doing the will of God, silly dolt,Islam is the way
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2015
These xtian fools lack knowledge timothy mcveigh was what, the norwegian fool was
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Macelliot(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
you can't make heaven following christ but by doing the will of God, silly dolt,Islam is the way
Thanks you, gate keeper of Heaven.
Where is Muhammed? And where is Christ?
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Macelliot(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
These xtian fools lack knowledge timothy mcveigh was what, the norwegian fool was
if we say boko haram, ISIS are muslims... U guys will deny it.... Just, take a look at ur comment....
U mean X-tians are fools? Na u sabi....
What I know is that Christ-ians are wise...
Bless ur heart bro....
Thy Kingdom of God is about Love, not hatred and Envyness....
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Macelliot(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
tartar9:
which Christ? Jesus or the crucified theif da serial loser waste! you worship,forgiving my foot he couldn't forgive Adam biting an apple,he even passed the sin to his descendants undecided
Huh! Ignoramus!
Then, why do you suffer? Why do man die?
I think the Strokes of hot canes you received on your head everymorning from Alfa Sule is disturbing you....
You guys have been killing Christians since time immemorial....
Muhammed even did his own according to the hadith(not me).... It's no longer news....
Incase I forget....
ISIS is recruiting....
The worse u can do is to join ISIS, Tallibans, Hezbollah, Al-Nusra, Al-Shababb e.t.c and start beheading, bombing Infidels(Christian ONLY) in the name of Jihad and chanting Allahu akbar....

That's all, nothing more.,..
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Macelliot(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Empiree:
"O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done." 49:6
Atleast, u make sense...
Take a look at the comment of your brothers, tartar9 and nyabinghi threatening people....
their comments shows that they are likely to join ISIS, if only joined already....
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by tartar9(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Macelliot:

Huh! Ignoramus!
Then, why do you suffer? Why do man die?
I think the Strokes of hot canes you received on your head everymorning from Alfa Sule is disturbing you....
You guys have been killing Christians since time immemorial....
Muhammed even did his own according to the hadith(not me).... It's no longer news....
Incase I forget....
ISIS is recruiting....
The worse u can do is to join ISIS, Tallibans, Hezbollah, Al-Nusra, Al-Shababb e.t.c and start beheading, bombing Infidels(Christian ONLY) in the name of Jihad and chanting Allahu akbar....

That's all, nothing more.,..
from the same people who have killed millions of innocent Muslims sad
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by tartar9(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Macelliot:

Atleast, u make sense...
Take a look at the comment of your brothers, tartar9 and nyabinghi threatening people....
their comments shows that they are likely to join ISIS, if only joined already....
when did I threaten anybody
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Macelliot(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
tartar9:
from the same people who have killed millions of innocent Muslims sad
killed Who?
Ask yourself, what was the cause of the Crusade?
You forgot the Muslim Ottoman Empire who wanted to conquer Europe but the Crusaders stop it... They Crucified 1.5million Armenian Christians, Crushed the former Christian Country Turkey(now muslim), Conquer the Assyrians(Syria) where the first Christian church was... E.t.c
The Islamic ottoman Empire has crucified uncountable Christian in their cause of Jihad during the Middle-dark ages....
Should we continue with that of Usman don fodio?
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2015
seuncyrus:

Honestly I will do anything to be able to convincingly see the "peaceful" side of Islam.Your statement as been said times without number everywhere , but with all honesty and sincerity to yourself and to God almighty I want you to look around you , read news , read blogs , read articles , journals anything about terrorism and try to research if none of it as ever been traced to " the religion of peace ".
Right here under our nose we have bokoharam ; if you check their Logo you'll see 2 Ak 47 , the quran , and an arabic inscription by the side which reads " there is no other god beside allah and muhammad is his messenger" . But with all these we still have Muslims coming out to say that they are nto muslims.I was watching the Islam channel a few months ago and they made reference to the 9/11 bombing with a kind of joy in their hearts , saying that it was predicted to happen. Or do we have to remind you of Osama bin laden , Sadam Hussein, Al-qaeda , alshab , ISis , the charlie Bombing etc .
I pray that the Lord open your eyes to see the Light in Jesus name.

Keep mute abt wat u know nothing abt

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by omotayoaina(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
GOD Will ask dem
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Caleycash(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2015

May God punish you, you father, mother and generations to come.
A 1000 folds to all your unborn generations... useless human being
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by internetpirate: 9:11am On May 01, 2015
Still waiting for you bro!

Truckpusher:
I'm on transit - I'll create another account and contact you guys.

Cheers.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by internetpirate: 9:12am On May 01, 2015
Still waiting for you bro! It's about time!!!
Truckpusher:
I'm on transit - I'll create another account and contact you guys.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.