Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi (801 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents / Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State on Thursday, April 16, said that he had to relocate from the Government House to his private residence in Ibadan, the state capital, because his opponents directed evil traditional sacrifices(known as ebo in Yoruba) at him. According to the Premium Times, Ajimobi made the disclosure in Ibadan during the eighth-day Fidau prayer for the late Chief Imam of Ibadanland, Sheikh Baosari Haruna. Reportedly, he said ahead of the just-concluded elections some desperate politicians did their best to send him out of Government House at all costs through many devilish means.

“They first came to you Alfas to give them prayers that will send me out of office, but my own Alfa prayers superseded that of these
desperate politicians. “Every morning, I always go out on exercise. If you know the Government House very well, it has many interchange, popularly called `orita’, I see all kinds of sacrifices (ebo) placed in all these junctions.’’ “Worried by these developments, some of you my Alfas here advised me to move out of the Government House to render their evil plots useless,” he said. Ajimobi also dismissed tales spread by opponents that he packed out of Government House because he was afraid of imminent defeat as no governor had ever been re-elected for a second term in the history of the state. The governor said he had to leave “to thwart the evil plots of these desperate politicians”. The governor, who is still basking in the euphoria of breaking the jinx of being the first governor to be elected for the second term in
the state , thanked all spiritual leaders in Oyo for their prayers for him and the state. “It is only Allah who shamed my detractors through your prayers for me and that of the prayers I made in Saudi Arabia where I had the privilege of entering inside the Kaabah,” he said.
The elated governor asked the Islamic scholars to select 10 of them that would join him in Saudi Arabia soon to perform the lesser Hajj
(Umrah) to thank Allah for His mercies on him and the state. He thanked the people of Oyo state for once again reposing their confidence in him by voting him in as governor of the state for another four years. Ajimobi promised not to let the people of Oyo state down, saying he would reciprocate their kind gesture by surpassing the landmark achievements he recorded in his first term. He defeated the former governors Rasheed Ladoja of Accord Party and Alao Akala of the Labour Party; as well as a former Senate leader, Teslim Folarin, of the Peoples Democratic Party and the Social Democratic Party’s Seyi Makinde.

Source http://www.unizikonlinemedia.com/2015/04/my-opponents-tried-to-use-juju-to-kick.html
Re: My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi by kodded(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2015
pathetic undecided
Re: My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi by Medley(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2015
sir, we would also like to know how you survived all their JUJU? Or are you a prayer warrior?
Re: My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi by Chanchit: 7:45am On Apr 17, 2015
I know say na Akala sacrifice go plenty pass for there. I sure say u sef go get Alfa weh be like Ronaldo and Babalawo in the mode of Messi.
Re: My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2015
There's no politicians that do not indulge in 'juju' -fact
Re: My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi by TopsyKrete: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided shocked
Re: My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi by Borderless: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Sir, the juju you should seriously fight against is that one that make you run your mouth without sense. It's really affecting you.
Re: My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi by sCun: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2015
You will be surprised to learn hom many human heads had to go for those jujus to be made and how many more human heads had to go for them to be neutralised.
That is why kidnapping and human parts trade is very prominent in the South western part of the country.
Re: My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi by spako4(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Desperate to embezzle government funds not rendering selfless service
Re: My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi by sCun: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: My Opponents Tried To Use Juju To Kick Me Out - Ajimobi by Olofintoto(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Ezennaemeka1:
Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State on Thursday, April 16, said that he had to relocate from the Government House to his private residence in Ibadan, the state capital, because his opponents directed evil traditional sacrifices(known as ebo in Yoruba) at him. According to the Premium Times, Ajimobi made the disclosure in Ibadan during the eighth-day Fidau prayer for the late Chief Imam of Ibadanland, Sheikh Baosari Haruna. Reportedly, he said ahead of the just-concluded elections some desperate politicians did their best to send him out of Government House at all costs through many devilish means.

“They first came to you Alfas to give them prayers that will send me out of office, but my own Alfa prayers superseded that of these
desperate politicians. “Every morning, I always go out on exercise. If you know the Government House very well, it has many interchange, popularly called `orita’, I see all kinds of sacrifices (ebo) placed in all these junctions.’’ “Worried by these developments, some of you my Alfas here advised me to move out of the Government House to render their evil plots useless,” he said. Ajimobi also dismissed tales spread by opponents that he packed out of Government House because he was afraid of imminent defeat as no governor had ever been re-elected for a second term in the history of the state. The governor said he had to leave “to thwart the evil plots of these desperate politicians”. The governor, who is still basking in the euphoria of breaking the jinx of being the first governor to be elected for the second term in
the state , thanked all spiritual leaders in Oyo for their prayers for him and the state. “It is only Allah who shamed my detractors through your prayers for me and that of the prayers I made in Saudi Arabia where I had the privilege of entering inside the Kaabah,” he said.
The elated governor asked the Islamic scholars to select 10 of them that would join him in Saudi Arabia soon to perform the lesser Hajj
(Umrah) to thank Allah for His mercies on him and the state. He thanked the people of Oyo state for once again reposing their confidence in him by voting him in as governor of the state for another four years. Ajimobi promised not to let the people of Oyo state down, saying he would reciprocate their kind gesture by surpassing the landmark achievements he recorded in his first term. He defeated the former governors Rasheed Ladoja of Accord Party and Alao Akala of the Labour Party; as well as a former Senate leader, Teslim Folarin, of the Peoples Democratic Party and the Social Democratic Party’s Seyi Makinde.

Source http://www.unizikonlinemedia.com/2015/04/my-opponents-tried-to-use-juju-to-kick.html
Nigeria politicians sha.
Nigeria politicians alwaz cracking jokes since

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fg Reverts On Handover Date / I Wish Gmb Well But I Don't Believe His Ability / Where The $20b Went . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.