Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ijaws Shouldnt Be Wary Of Ibgos,Igbos Has Never Betrayed Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Shouldnt Be Wary Of Ibgos,Igbos Has Never Betrayed Them. (649 Views)

Igbos Has The Highest Population Numbers In Nigeria / Igbos Has The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaws Shouldnt Be Wary Of Ibgos,Igbos Has Never Betrayed Them. by Uchwilliam(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2015
We are brothers and should join hands for our common goal.igbo have never betrayed ijaws rather ijaws betrayed igbos so why the fear of igbo betrayal?
Igbos actually are only concerned with development and hardwork.i think every tribe need them to develop based on wht we hv seen so in every other igbos are.so lets join hand and become kings and queens in our own land.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Shouldnt Be Wary Of Ibgos,Igbos Has Never Betrayed Them. by size40: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2015
My advice to my south south brothers is to do away with the Igbo's because nothing good can come from the Igbos . now that the Igbos has taught my people how to play this their ethnic, tribal and very dirty politics where has it led GEJ and the PDP to? GEJ was hoping on the Igbos to deliver him at the poll when he, GEJ knows the combined votes of all the south south and south east can't make him win. yes, I didn't support GEJ and the PDP. Rather I gave my support to APC, Buhari and Amaechi. my people should take it as a bitter lesson to learn never to follow the igbos in play this their dirty and ethnic politics that has cost them the presidency for years now.
Re: Ijaws Shouldnt Be Wary Of Ibgos,Igbos Has Never Betrayed Them. by ArodeTsolaye: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2015
size40:
[s]My advice to my south south brothers is to do away with the Igbo's because nothing good can come from the Igbos . now that the Igbos has taught my people how to play this their ethnic, tribal and very dirty politics where has it led GEJ and the PDP to? GEJ was hoping on the Igbos to deliver him at the poll when he, GEJ knows the combined votes of all the south south and south east can't make him win. yes, I didn't support GEJ and the PDP. Rather I gave my support to APC, Buhari and Amaechi. my people should take it as a bitter lesson to learn never to follow the igbos in play this their dirty and ethnic politics that has cost them the presidency for years now[/s].

Why does this divisive muslim yoruba-Edo guy always claim he is from the Nigerdelta, when his village is on the border with Kogi. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Shouldnt Be Wary Of Ibgos,Igbos Has Never Betrayed Them. by Ruffychuks: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2015
size40:
My advice to my south south brothers is to do away with the Igbo's because nothing good can come from the Igbos . now that the Igbos has taught my people how to play this their ethnic, tribal and very dirty politics where has it led GEJ and the PDP to? GEJ was hoping on the Igbos to deliver him at the poll when he, GEJ knows the combined votes of all the south south and south east can't make him win. yes, I didn't support GEJ and the PDP. Rather I gave my support to APC, Buhari and Amaechi. my people should take it as a bitter lesson to learn never to follow the igbos in play this their dirty and ethnic politics that has cost them the presidency for years now.
u r a total cow, u mustn't comment if u hv notin to say

(1) (Reply)

Femi Falana’s Open Letter To Sacked Inspector-general Of Police, Suleiman Abba / Who Is The Bag Owner? / ‘missing’ $20bn Oil Money: I Have Nothing To Hide, Jonathan Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.