Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Accident On Mile2(with pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accident On Mile2(with pictures) (1462 Views)

Would I Have Been Scammed Or Kidnapped At Mile2 Lagos? / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) / Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident On Mile2(with pictures) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Just yesterday,at exactly 4:50pm,those coming back from work,from Apapa,Tin-can,Coconut,Berger felt & all witness a stand still traffic congestion on oshodi apapa express way,just at the mile2/festac side bus stop,after an accident.

An eye witness said a commercial motorist(danfo) cause the accident,because from that festac side/mile2 bus stop,down to Apapa is always congested,so most of the commercial motorist uses the "one way" to get to their destination on time.

A mack truck with registration plate XQ547EKY was carrying a loaded container,just driving down on the sloppy bridge,the truck couldn't hold on its brakes on time when the driver saw a commercial bus(danfo) loading passengers in the middle of the road,which made the driver to act fast by falling the truck,so no life would be lost,if he hadn't done that,a lot of lives would have been lost....I thank God it wasn't a fatal accident,but an okada man broke a leg.

@Afam4eva can you please move this to the front page.

Re: Accident On Mile2(with pictures) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
More pix

Re: Accident On Mile2(with pictures) by xmich(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2015
To God be the glory,
hope the danfo driver is under police custody
Re: Accident On Mile2(with pictures) by Nostalgia21(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2015
thank God no life was lost.
Re: Accident On Mile2(with pictures) by MissEse: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Thank God no life was lost o, the danfo man shud be dealt with!
Truck man go spend enough money to raise that container n put truck in other.
Re: Accident On Mile2(with pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
The commercial bus driver sped away with his bus.

(1) (Reply)

New Year Blackmail / 4 Suspected “One Chance” Operators Caught, Their Car Burnt (Pics) / Commotion As Young Lady Runs Mad In Lagos After Sleeping Overnight With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.