Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. (7131 Views)

I Want To Marry Farano. / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / I Love Rokiatu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

Op abeg you like this babe?
undecided
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

I dey tell you

cheesy cheesy cheesy how u?
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by sinaj(f): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I completely agree @bolden. Their threads should be ignored and avoided

I doubt missclasssy nids attention frm irresponsible niqquo lyk u wink
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by ireneony(f): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2015
guy u go fit handle the two..
rokiatu yansh and farano chain ban go do wonders to ugrin......

but this op sha
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by sinaj(f): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

i de fyn tongue
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by alberto2k(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.so ya here?
yeah. . . Why asking? undecided
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

I doubt missclasssy nids attention frm irresponsible niqquo lyk u wink

undecided undecided undecided
Thanks
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2015
stephenqueen:
I think we should all go on 7days fasting and prayer here in romance section,don't ask me why you all know.
Pastor alberto2k over to you sir
yes i dey church now,praying and fasting.I just wan break my fast cheesy

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by FLAWLES(f): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2015
alberto2k:

yeah. . . Why asking? undecided
.sorry i quote u ooo;no vex
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

i de fyn tongue

What?
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by alberto2k(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.sorry i quote u ooo;no vex
wetin go vex me now nah if u no tell me why u quote me angry
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2015
softapple:
why are u so pained and jealous that nobody gives u attention like they give to ROKIATU AND FARANO?

This comment alone shows that you are nothing but a confounded pile of mental flatulence.

With all due respect, you are a Big Fool.
Don't you have any atom of self respect?. You have your picture on your profile so you aren't anonymous.
Aren't you ashamed of this display of stupidity you just showcased for all of us to see?

I wonder while the mods haven't sent this senseless thread to the trash can yet......

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by stephenqueen: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Baba am good o.What did you see about my advice for romance section,i mean fasting and prayer
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

Baba am good o.What did you see about my advice for romance section,i mean fasting and prayer

Share me. I didn't see it
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2015
stephenqueen:

Op abeg you like this babe?
undecided
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by stephenqueen: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
This thing wey you dey take break go increase problem o
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:
This doltish op is part of the garbage that needs to be eradicated from this section.
This is the height of stupidity.

Why would someone in his right mind create a thread as senseless as this?

Most times we need to ignore these trolls.
Once they don't see any comment on their _stupid threads, they would have no choice but to give up.

But the problem is that, their stupidity is so communicable, once you click on their foolish gibberish threads, you will alwayz be affected by the nonsense they posted and you will be forced to reply them which is only add to their traffics. . .

The foolish trolls really needs to be quarantined!
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2015
This is one of the reasons i moved on to the gaming section.....
FIFA 15, FEEL THE GAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by stephenqueen: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Share me. I didn't see it
I said we should go on 7days fasting and prayer here in romance section
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

This comment alone shows that you are nothing but a confounded pile of mental flatulence.

With all due respect, you are a Big Fool.
Don't you have any atom of self respect?. You have your picture on your profile so you aren't anonymous.
Aren't you ashamed of this display of stupidity you just showcased for all of us to see?

I wonder while the mods haven't sent this sent thread to the trash can yet......

if u lyk run ur mouth all u can, i undastand y ure so frustrated bcaus i did nt even c u as a lady, well u can console urself with d attentions those wheel barrow pushers, touts, mechanic are giving to u, bcaus guys lyk me will always go 4 farano n rokiatu, so if u lyk go n hug a transformer n stop being jealous.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by sinaj(f): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

What?

norin
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by stephenqueen: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Orijin101:

But the problem is that, their stupidity is so communicable, once you click on their foolish gibberish threads, you will alwayz be affected by the nonsense they posted and you will be forced to reply them which is only add to their traffics. . .

The foolish trolls really needs to be quarantined!
SECONDED
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by FLAWLES(f): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2015
alberto2k:

wetin go vex me now nah if u no tell me why u quote me angry
.lemme jooor
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by dharay88: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2015
softapple:
HEy guys this is a serious matter, i really wants to date both farano and rokiatu together. "these two ladies are just too gorgeous, they are the best in nairaland, no other girls,women in nairaland that can be compared to them, all other nairalanders both male and female are low class compared to them, they are the most beautiful and most sexy, so guys what should i do because i want both of them. "i need mature advice.
seriously, guy av u been taking ds recently.?

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by stephenqueen: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
alberto2k:

lemme not start speaking in tongues cuz if I do, that Op will fully run mad
Lolz
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2015
softapple:
if u lyk run ur mouth all u can, i undastand y ure so frustrated bcaus i did nt even c u as a lady, well u can console urself with d attentions those wheel barrow pushers, touts, mechanic are giving to u, bcaus guys lyk me will always go 4 farano n rokiatu, so if u lyk go n hug a transformer n stop being jealous.

SMH
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Humblebloke(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
OP... Can i borrow your brain for half an hour....

I'm building an !d!otundecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by dharay88: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
softapple:
[size=19pt]ßOOOOOOMB.!!![/size] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by dharay88: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
prettythicksme:

angry angry
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

SMH
pls dnt take it too personal if nt u will hurt urself.
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Nice taste,i smell a thre*esome.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by alberto2k(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.lemme jooor
Mtscheeew! Swerve to under mainland bridge jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Miss This Nairalander. / Drop The State U R 4rm And Ur Bbm Pin / Only Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.