Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. (7079 Views)

I Want To Marry Farano. / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / I Love Rokiatu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Charliiee:
I still don't get the hype with this rokiatu babe, she got a fat butt but that's basically it, an ogre can have a fat butt and y'all niggas wud still thirst
I tire o!
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Charliiee:
I still don't get the hype with this rokiatu babe, she got a fat butt but that's basically it, an ogre can have a fat butt and y'all niggas wud still thirst
I tire o! Bro,trueTalk
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by babatundeizbad(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Briee:

Jealous of what, his childishness?

you know what am talking about smiley
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Briee(f): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
babatundeizbad:

you know what am talking about smiley

I may be playing here but I don't think I'll be jealous of anyone.
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by sinaj(f): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kingklent:
ur temple meaning

d side of my head embarassed
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

d side of my head embarassed
do you wnt me to arrange my boys for him
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by sinaj(f): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kingklent:
do you wnt me to arrange my boys for him

*nods head*
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 18, 2015
Clearly u ve not met sparkle red, Mirexxx or mznelly...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Miss This Nairalander. / Only Lesbians / Flexing Mamas Hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.