Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them (12675 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / The Cooliest Umbrella Ever, No Rain Will Fall On You / The Cooliest Umbrella Ever, No Rain Will Fall On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Professionally known as Les Twins, identical twin brothers Laurent and Larry Bourgeois (born December 6, 1988) are French dancers, choreographers, and models. Often referred to by their respective nicknames, "Lil Beast" and "Ca Blaze", they are recognized internationally for their talents in new style hip-hop dancing.

Born and raised in Sarcelles, France, the self-taught dance duo became the darlings of the French audience in 2008 as finalists on the popular television show Incroyable Talent. They quickly rose to prominence in the United States after a video of their performance on the San Diego leg of the 2010 World of Dance tour went viral on YouTube, surpassing over 27 million views as of January 2015.In 2011 they won the Hip-hop New Style division of the prestigious international street dance competition Juste Debout.

Les Twins have been featured dancers for various music artists, including Beyoncé and Missy Elliott. Standing at 6'4" (193 cm) tall, the brothers have modeled for French haute couture fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier and appeared in many high-profile commercial advertising campaigns.

In addition to teaching their original choreography in workshops around the globe, they are also the founding members of the successful dance team Criminalz Crew. below are two video links to click and watch breathe taking dance and moves from this boys, enjoy.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDEQuAIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3GNG12g2bKw&ei=69gwVe64L8nDPL-KgJAJ&usg=AFQjCNGFp4yKeYZyMdVIaUMuAu4O-BaJig

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDoQuAIwBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.ng%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_XLGYxeL1iQ&ei=69gwVe64L8nDPL-KgJAJ&usg=AFQjCNF68DYV1Mba7HJF8Uxhh9InVH0YnA

Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Lovely
Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2015
They are cute cheesy
Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2015
chisos!!!!! the are so hansomnically cutism
But believe me, this guys are not talented one bit, like those shekini singers,
what their name sef?
Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2015
more pictures

Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by imbless: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2015
.......M.............m...............m.............
Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by kilokeys(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2015
6ft 4in? shocked

they are long o

ooh mehn.. seen 4 dance vids of them already.. very tit.
Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2015
yep

Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by 1dafullymade(f): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Damn!...they ar sooooooooooooooo fine!
Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by goodmorning40: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Oh Mehn! I want to be a gay I have to love them
Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by Daughterzion(f): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:

You wanna break my heart!;-(
Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:
Be careful of what you wish for yourself.
Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by goodmorning40: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Daughterzion:

You wanna break my heart!;-(
Oh dear I don't ever wanna do that
Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by egopersonified(f): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
So these are the people corrupting my denrele, back to sender.
Re: Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin@goodmorning you are gay mehn....for you to make that statement you are gay...you might not even know grin

(1) (Reply)

The Dos And Don’ts For A Better 2016 / Wish Yorubas Knew The True Meaning Of These Names In Igbo Language(pic) / Difference Between Define, Describe, Explain, Examine And Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.