Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) (22726 Views)

Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts / SuperYum Cakes & Bakes★★★★★ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by godofwar666(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
J
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by yuzjet(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oops! shocked
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by phemoluv02(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is that a cake or moimoi? lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by jnrbayano(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
No caramel?
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
That cake fit break person head grin grin grin
Looking hard like stone grin grin
Weldone anyway.

4 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by lordhugo(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=20pt]Cake and orange!

Say no to Mixophobia !
[/size]
lipsrsealed

Alberto2k
fulaman
orijin101
lala247
sinaj
dimples192
raayah
chiam55

.............Make una come see the cap of the sacked IGP

6 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by dokunbam(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:
and you forgot to Add ogogoro(Gin)? undecided

yea Put same origin as preservative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kylez:
Here are pics of the cake out of the oven. AWESOME! AND DILLISH wink

cc: Lalasticlala
Is this eba or cake?

5 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by stelaar(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cake or cookie

1 Like

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Atmmachine(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
This STONE[size=50pt]CAKE[/size] fit block your [size=80pt]ANUS FOR 1 MONTH[/size]

4 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by VickyRotex(f): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Op, you tried joor grin grin

Keep practising smiley
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by tranxo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Deshannel:
My question is, what is this doing in Romance section?
Most girls see it as romantic when some of us guys know how to cook cheesy
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
lordhugo:
[size=20pt]Cake and orange!

Say no to Mixophobia !
[/size]
lipsrsealed

Alberto2k
fulaman
orijin101
lala247
sinaj
dimples192
raayah
chiam55

.............Make una come see the cap of the sacked IGP

Aww thats sweet a man that can bake

Hope una they learn .. Hubby material be that
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by lordhugo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lala247:

Aww thats sweet a man that can bake

Hope una they learn .. Hubby material be that

Na true sha, he tried finally....some ni.ggas can not boil water without burning the kettle grin

I bake tho but my pastries are not in the same family as OP's!!!!

OP's cake looks like a lump of clay!

But good effort!

2 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Mishydoo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
[size=14] Wetin u put fr ds cake,tok tru grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
lordhugo:

Na true sha, he tried finally....some ni.ggas can not boil water without burning the kettle grin

I bake tho but my pastries are not in the same family as OP's!!!!

OP's cake looks like a lump of clay!

But good effort!

Lol it was a good effort

Op no mind dem jare
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by kenkels: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
What nonsense lipsrsealed[color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by tsdarkside(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
you dey craze......? did you bake it in a microwave...?

thunderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-------------------------------------------

and with a citron on top....?? Thunderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-----------------------------

look nice anyway... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by mymissingrib(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
waris dis shocked

1 Like

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Aida13: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
My goodness what is this chisooss

Una no go kill innocent person for this Nairaland ooo my God I almost fainted with laughter.

2 Likes

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
See as the cake resemble moi moi grin

1 Like

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by fairygeh(f): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
manny4life:
What kind of cake is this?
its called cake of life

1 Like

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
so that is the tiny cake that you baked?
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by missstella(f): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
manny4life:
What kind of cake is this?
Orange cake cheesy
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by SuPeRq(f): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rangecake century
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by illiad: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
killjoy:
ohpeee.... well done.

btw I lyk ur kitchen it neat. Im a sucker for neatness.

although, wot is dat piece of crap dat has an orange on it plz don't tell me its d cake...

*pukes*

Lwkmd
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by killjoy(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
illiad:

Lwkmd
grin
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by creamynuela88: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
U just want to show us your kitchen... ok it's fine! change d topic to "a romancelander fine kitchen (pics)" grin

1 Like

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by stonecoldcafe: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dude, see your cake. See your orange on top, check out your cracked plate. grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Damn dude, you cracked me up but i say a big thumbs up to you.

1 Like

Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by bjreal67(m): 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Almost ain't there yet... ooppee u get work to do that is not cake o... Joor o

1. your ingredient sef no complete

2. Pan shape na die

Score:- 0.5%
Comment:- Even if you are a beginner, don't produce a shittyy pie
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by acada111(f): 5:29am On Apr 22, 2015
killjoy:
ohpeee.... well done.

btw I lyk ur kitchen it neat. Im a sucker for neatness.

although, wot is dat piece of crap dat has an orange on it plz don't tell me its d cake...

*pukes*

E be like akpu. grin
Re: A Male Romancelander Bakes For The First Time In His Life! (PICS) by Divineluv14(f): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2015
op nice job but don't eat that thing. it will block your anus o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes / How To Make Unripe Plantain Porridge / #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.