Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo (33916 Views)

Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / Area Boys Clash At Abule-Ado, Lagos. See Photos / Igbo And Yoruba Traders Clash At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Frankie9ice:
.......just so you know, GMB already said APC wont be a ruling party, but a GOVERNING party.
Pls take note.

We are not interested in that. GMB or no GMB what we WANT in our soil is what we want- we want to replace shanties and chaos with modern structures and orderliness.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:

No,we came to help build what the yorubaz couldn't build in the last 5 decades.... And besides,who told you our land isn't developed?

How senseless !
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:

Nah...you wrong once more,only from the voting of the presidential election could tell.

And besides,even if they were on their own,IGBOS still would be the most thriving tribe in Nigeria.

Remember we have the River Niger for direct importation of goods with cargo vessels + the fact oil was discovered in ANAMBRA STATE

Self-consolidation of a confused mind.

My brother please don't be offended,its not our fault that IGBOS are truly blessed.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:

Oya start using ur brains to archive for ur selves¿

IGBOS are now more educated & recognised than the yorubaz around the world....

We already have the brains & using it to create wealth for ourselves & thats why we IGBOS has single handedly developed 65% of lagos state.

Yes, there you are right. Igbo are more recognized around the world than the Yorubas because they excel in crime and criminal activities. Through the I gbos, the name Nigeria became a stigma the world over.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by teufelein(f): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
time has come to start transfering heavy weaponries from onitsha down to lagos. our biafran people must be adequately equipped militarily to confront any possible worsening warfare constellation in lagos - this must be done very urgently, the matter is very serious and cannot be taken on a lighter shoulder!
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by PenSniper: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
freshcvv:
Igbos fighting Igbos..

What should we call this?

Obahiagbonomic oriental Ape-induced madness.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by luggy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
because they didnt suceed in lagoon , now oba have directed them to another side
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 18, 2015
I don't understand how people reason on this site. It is always one ethnic group against another and so on, Instead of condemning the act, everyone is shifting blame from one person to another. Seriously if the unity of Nigeria will not work let everyone go their separate ways, just do it peacefully like Scotland tried to do. And all these stereotypes people are throwing around are rubbish, Every ethnic group has lazy, dirty, criminal, hate filled people. I work for a company that is outsourcing Nigerian jobs to other African countries because the owner is scared that if he expand his business to other parts of Nigeria outside his ethnic demographic area and a clash should happen between his ethnic group and the ethnic group of where his company is, the ethnic group where his company is located will burn it to the ground, I know a lot people who are scared to invest in areas outside of their ethnic group because they are scared they will be at the losing end if Nigeria should break up or ethnic war should erupt. This is a forum that can bring meaningful progress to Nigeria relationship but everyone is making it toxic . A foreign friend of mine once told me there is no cooperation in Nigeria except along ethnic and religious lines and it is the truth. If people truly want to secede and form their own nation, start a movement that is powerful and bring people from your ethnic group to your side, do it diplomatically so it will be illegal for the Nigerian government to stop you and go. Stop bringing other people down to make yourself feel better. You are welcome to secede anytime, I know if my ethnic group should start a serious secession movement i will support them because to me Nigeria is a farce. If Nigeria should break up, i don't think any ethnic group will suffer because it will foster competition, no ethnic group will want to be the laughing stock.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by SleekyP(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2015
teufelein:

time has come to start transfering heavy weaponries from onitsha down to lagos. our biafran people must be adequately equipped militarily to confront any possible worsening warfare constellation in lagos - this must be done very urgently, the matter is very serious and cannot be taken on a lighter shoulder!
shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by ezecushy(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2015
driand:
Cemetery attendants taking over leadership of market? Because of what? Because it's in yoruba land? Those traders don't they pay tax?

This is what you call impunity, Nigerian version of xenophobic attacks.
. Which part don't you understand fromt the articles, is there any place that said Igbos $ yorubasi think you shold be arrested for recless thinking $ jailed.
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by driand(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
ezecushy:
. Which part don't you understand fromt the articles, is there any place that said Igbos $ yorubasi think you shold be arrested for recless thinking $ jailed.
go and learn English before you quote me, angry
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by Thomsbuky(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
teufelein:

Are u on for real? you lead and we follow since you want war onye maya ?
Re: Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo by absalut: 11:52am On May 18, 2016
After embarassed 3 years we will have our nation by force

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death / Osun Vigilante Member Kills Man For 'Having Illicit Affair With His Wife' / Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.