Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner (36494 Views)

Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz / David And His Driver Beats Up MC Galaxy(sekem Crooner) / Sekem Crooner "Mc Galaxy" Completes New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by bionixs: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
adorablepepple:
See as MC galaxy resemble slave for Davido side and by the way undecided I don't know whoever is b-red or red head or the stupid shizzi or driver lati who is now a bouncer or warrior .rubbish kiss
. Moderator take note! This word 'SLAVE ' most demented folks(like the punk am quoting) on this forum are using freely will someday,not long, cause a colossal damage
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by donheg(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Do me i do you now..lemme ask, who was the first to start? Galaxy now, he scoffed my nigga B-Red and he thought he could Bleep with HKN Gang and then go untouched just like that..may be if he likes he can try that next time and see how that mucho David's bodyguard will handle him in a proper way asshole..
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by popweezy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
hmhmhm..i smell lies undecidedhmhmhm..i smell lies
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by kilode100(f): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:
Mc galaxy started it.

Maybe because Mc galaxy dropped just a hot single "sekem" & he felt he is on top of the world,that made him to be comparing himself with B-red....Instead of him to have gone into the studio & come out with hit songs to wow his fans & instead of him to wait for his fans to give him the glory, but he chose to be praising himself.

So that is what gave Lati elemu the impetus to break Sekem head
Wetin wey no good no good.

22 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by kilode100(f): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Slyr0x:
Na everytime people dey beat this Mc Galaxy guy.

I don tell am make e leave woman pant alone, e go hear
Na too much kpanshing dey worry am jhor!!!

23 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by kilode100(f): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
adigunomomama:
Orijin bottle for my head

Mc Dowell bottles for anybody head even the producer sef

Abeg davido try this sh*** with Oritse femi

Rubbish

mseeew!
Oritshefemi wey wasiu beat for carnal.....
bone that side o

23 Likes

Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by SkinnyDude(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
that serves him right. next time dont mis yarn..
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by SkinnyDude(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tekzyflex:
Lucky davido....I wish am MC galaxy;I would have redesigned davido's turtul Nija face. Small pikin
haha. davido's boy-boyis would descend on him. you know they out numbered him.
if na me sha, i go park wella o. but i must retaliate. fvck up no dey sour
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by SkinnyDude(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
apasino01:
started what. No be normal yabbing guyz dey do almost all the time?
yabbing get level my brother.
that one na expensive yabbing
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by SkinnyDude(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
kingthreat:
Jokes taken too far. I have learnt not to joke anyhow. Almost got beaten up cos of one.
gist me the full story na
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by SkinnyDude(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
DONADAMS:
love diz song die!!!
whats the name. wanna download it
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by SkinnyDude(m): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
caprini1:
Just like in secondary school,I tot I was d school bully,until I got my asz whooped by this skinny dude,my eyes come down! grin......Davido asz whooping........loading!
hey guy. i'm the guy who whooped ur azz..
dont try me next time
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Temysteve(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:
Mc galaxy started it.
Maybe because Mc galaxy dropped just a hot single "sekem" & he felt he is on top of the world,that made him to be comparing himself with B-red....Instead of him to have gone into the studio & come out with hit songs to wow his fans & instead of him to wait for his fans to give him the glory, but he chose to be praising himself.
what ar u saying man! Is MC Galaxy not famous than B-RED?
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by banjeezay(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Davido don c im soso abi u for go try this nonsense with Reminisce or Olamide abi Phyno sef nd u i'll know that Jesus is Lord.. I trust my Lo Lo Lo Local Rappers
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by phelps007: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Davido face your work oh...
Nor allow bad and rugged area boys reason ya matter.
Give yasef correct brain and enjoy your life jejely.

No go dey form Alagbara cos those boys gat nothing to loose
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by caprini1: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:

hey guy. i'm the guy who whooped ur azz..
dont try me next time
lol.....you wish grin
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by charleff512(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Slyr0x:
Na everytime people dey beat this Mc Galaxy guy.

search me o
even for Akwa-Ibom where he comes from,He was beaten during campaign.
Abi dem write' slap me' for the guy face?cheesy
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Gwammen(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
If to say na babe him comot from the studio see, him d**k for don dey show 4 him front.
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by vivavik(f): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
adorablepepple:
Me I know that boy called Davido is a tout,get a good lawyer n Sue there sorry ass
Are u from ubani?
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by adorablepepple(f): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
bionixs:
. Moderator take note! This word 'SLAVE ' most demented folks(like the punk am quoting) on this forum are using freely will someday,not long, cause a colossal damage
You r a demented worthless fool and you seem the one who will one day bring the trouble u r brewing on this forum because undecidedI don't understand y u r using panadol for someone else headache n I don't know y u r reading too much meaning to that word .Ah Ah trouble maker of life. kiss
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by adorablepepple(f): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
vivavik:
Are u from ubani?
No dear, n Where is ubani n What do they do there
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by medexico(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
holatin:
not again !

davido why ??

if its not a lady, its a celebrity. na only you ?

I pray na rumour aha

anywhere listening to

Rick Ross feat MX galaxy- okokobioko

You no fit read?
how e take be Davido's fault?
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by jsea(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:
Mc galaxy started it.

O boy your mumu tire me oooooo
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
jsea:

O boy your mumu tire me oooooo

Tell that to your popa!
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by gbola97(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=afegreg post=32822696]By Emmanuella Ngozi Peters

Popular Sekem crooner MC Galaxy has claimed that the HKN front man David Adeleke better known as Davido attacked him two days ago in Shizzi’s studio and he was badly injured.

According to the claim by industry source, MC Galaxy, Davido, B-Red, Shizzi, Davido’s driver, a guy named Lati and other HKN members were at Shizzi’s studio working and laughing when suddenly things turned ugly.

An eyewitness who claimed he witnessed the beat down said trouble started after MC Galaxy told B-Red that he (Galaxy) was more popular than him (B-Red). B-Red didn’t agree and they went back and forth. Then an HKN Gang member, who is a Ghanaian artist, told MC Galaxy that he was not funny as a comedian. MC Galaxy replied, telling him that he was an unknown artist, and they went back and forth yabbing each other. They said all of a sudden Davido came out from the studio and asked MC Galaxy to leav publicity stunt
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by DaimlerBen(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Maybe na because im hail the Mayor of Cape Town for im song 'Sekem'.
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dammytrager:
Emi phyno
Baba Ibo
Baba Obago
ki ma ladi
ki ma jedi
abasha iranu
Emi Keshi
Baba Shoki
Ki ma ladi
ki ma Jedi
ki ma mudi
abasha iranu
Emi Badoo
Baba Milli
Milliano
Ki ma ladi
ki ma Jedi
ki ma mudi
abasha iranu

grin
lil kesh killed it for me...
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Na only beat dem d beat diz guy sef?? Last yr dem beat am 4 show wen e nor gree perform due 2 low turn out nw na anoda one again. Guy even d worst Naija musician wen exist b4 u nor even tk one slap sef, den y is ur case different ??
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by DONADAMS(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
whats the name. wanna download it
ladi...phyno x olamide x lilkesh
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by holatin(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2015
medexico:

You no fit read?
how e take be Davido's fault?
re you having comprehensive probs
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by medexico(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
holatin:
re you having comprehensive probs

oya explain for me.
Re: Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner by vivavik(f): 12:48am On Apr 21, 2015
adorablepepple:

No dear, n Where is ubani n What do they do there
because I saw pepple I thought ur from Bonny island in Rivers State. Sowie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / Meet Sharon Ooja, 'Rosemary' In "Jenifa’s Diary" Funke Akindele's Love Rival / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.