Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237897 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Minemrys:

at this stage, one can overhype it, bro. I loue what am seeing. Atleast this isn't an0ther origin st0ry that gets dragged 4 3 hours. With this, what we see is what we expect and what we are seeing hasn't being d0ne b4. Either by marvel or disney. To be h0nest the distinguishd c0mpetiti0n isn't with disney and wb or marvel and dc bt with fox and wb.
We all love what we saw. But the hype could turn out better than the movie itself. I'm not saying the movie would tank, but the hype and expectations may just be too much
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by damyzino(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Minemrys:

Still waiting to see how Clark is portrayed though. whether anyone would recognize him with those glasses and how funny he is. By the way i heard wonder woman is badass in this and the actress tried.
i heard dat DC is gonna be alot better than marvel #bye bye avengers.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by sage1000: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Just a word of caution. For Man of Steel, no matter how much you enjoyed the movie the trailer was better. Don't be overhyped for this movie cause it can lead to a bit of disappointment when watching it.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JasonWattz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Just saw the f*cking EPIC trailer... gets better each time i see it... That Scene where the Batman Jumps on Clark nd they go crashing on the ground... the one where he approaches from afar and loads his heat vision... nd the last scene where the cam zoomed at him super angry and bats glides through a window. Siiick! shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by sage1000: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Okay, guys go check out Suicide Squad Trailer. That is another incredibly awesome trailer.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JUHABACH: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2015
sucide squad hd trailer is out! m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2015
The oldest Flash, Jay Garrick is coming to "The Flash" series! I just heard his voice on the comic con Flash clip...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2015
TonySpike:
The oldest Flash, Jay Garrick is coming to "The Flash" series! I just heard his voice on the comic con Flash clip...
me too. O boy, i love wells' t0ne of "am n0t the thing u hate, barry" so devious. Mhen, dc kn0w how to make trailers exciting.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2015
JUHABACH:
tanx bro. Being lo0king 4 d link. Unfortunately my pc aint here to watch it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2015
JUHABACH:
tanx bro. Been lo0king 4 d link. Unfortunately my pc aint here to watch it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2015
badinfluence:

We all love what we saw. But the hype could turn out better than the movie itself. I'm not saying the movie would tank, but the hype and expectations may just be too much
u are right though but n0t too w0rry. As l0ng as we kn0w n0thing about the m0vie, its g0ing to live up to the hype, but the m0re info we get, the m0re we expect m0re. So it was with ultr0n, we knew it was ultr0n and we expectd m0re fr0m ultr0n. In m0s, we knew it was zod, and an origin story and so we expectd m0re. Here we kn0w its lex bt we are doubtful of the lex and the portrayal, how is he a match to the trinity? Who is the muscle guy? With m0re questi0ns left unanswered brings the mystery thus making the hype w0rthwhile. Thats the success of the flash. We startd off n0t kn0wing who wells is to is wells a bad guy to is wells the reverse flash to will barry kn0w? Stuffs like that makes people love it. With the clips fr0m the m0vie, we are as of yet unaware of the st0ry. Just speculati0ns and i love that. We d0n't kn0w what to expect. So how can one overhype when n0t kn0wing what to expect? With avengers 2, we knew the plot before the m0vie was released. That i believe is what made the film bad and with m0s, we knew it was zod, krypt0n j0nathan and martha kent and lois lane. We've seen all these b4 and we expect m0re. What made m0s bad though was the script. There was less suspense, it was a generic film by david s goyer. Thank God he is out.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2015
damyzino:
i heard dat DC is gonna be alot better than marvel #bye bye avengers.
welc0me on board.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Minemrys:

u are right though but n0t too w0rry. As l0ng as we kn0w n0thing about the m0vie, its g0ing to live up to the hype, but the m0re info we get, the m0re we expect m0re. So it was with ultr0n, we knew it was ultr0n and we expectd m0re fr0m ultr0n. In m0s, we knew it was zod, and an origin story and so we expectd m0re. Here we kn0w its lex bt we are doubtful of the lex and the portrayal, how is he a match to the trinity? Who is the muscle guy? With m0re questi0ns left unanswered brings the mystery thus making the hype w0rthwhile. Thats the success of the flash. We startd off n0t kn0wing who wells is to is wells a bad guy to is wells the reverse flash to will barry kn0w? Stuffs like that makes people love it. With the clips fr0m the m0vie, we are as of yet unaware of the st0ry. Just speculati0ns and i love that. We d0n't kn0w what to expect. So how can one overhype when n0t kn0wing what to expect? With avengers 2, we knew the plot before the m0vie was released. That i believe is what made the film bad and with m0s, we knew it was zod, krypt0n j0nathan and martha kent and lois lane. We've seen all these b4 and we expect m0re. What made m0s bad though was the script. There was less suspense, it was a generic film by david s goyer. Thank God he is out.
There are whispers on ground that we are likely to see doomsday...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
JasonWattz:
Just saw the f*cking EPIC trailer... gets better each time i see it... That Scene where the Batman Jumps on Clark nd they go crashing on the ground... the one where he approaches from afar and loads his heat vision... nd the last scene where the cam zoomed at him super angry and bats glides through a window. Siiick! shocked
mine was the scene where martha tells clark he never owed the world a thing. Very em0ti0nal and supes c0nference trial. He was nervous, em0ti0nal yet hopeful and c0nfident. Cavill is superman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
badinfluence:
There are whispers on ground that we are likely to see doomsday...
its n0t d0omsday. Cavill is the main villain.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Minemrys:

its n0t d0omsday. Cavill is the main villain.

Lex Luthor will weaponise Zod's body and most likely develop it into an entity called Doomsday. Lex Luthor intends to create a balancing force to match Superman's might; someone (or something) that can keep supes in line. He is most likely to do this by convincing the US government and getting an approval... This is my take...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
TonySpike:

Lex Luthor will weaponise Zod's body and most likely develop it into an entity called Doomsday. Lex Luthor intends to create a balancing force to match Superman's might; someone (or something) that can keep supes in line. He is most likely to do this by convincing the US government and getting an approval... This is my take...
am guessing lex is creating superman cl0ne hence his line, "the red capes are c0ming" so technically henry cavill is playing a hero and a villain. Bizarro.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by sage1000: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
I support d doomsday theory. Check out d trailer again, d laser batman dodges is a lot larger Dan d one Clark shoots. Now I'm may b ova thinking it but methinks doomsday.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Many DC fans agree with the doomsday theory. From the trailer, it would seem that Lex Luthor re-engineered Zoo's body as a military contract with the US government. I can also guess that the contract would have been called "Project Doomsday". I can also guess that the project (doomsday) went rogue and started destroying metropolis. This is where Batman, Superman and Wonder woman comes in...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
TonySpike:
Many DC fans agree with the doomsday theory. From the trailer, it would seem that Lex Luthor re-engineered Zoo's body as a military contract with the US government. I can also guess that the contract would have been called "Project Doomsday". I can also guess that the project (doomsday) went rogue and started destroying metropolis. This is where Batman, Superman and Wonder woman comes in...
yes thats a good theory but by doing so makes the justice league bad guy, d0omsday and he's n0t interesting. We'll be seeing 1 villain in 2 films. But with the bizarro theory, we could then have d0omsday as a direct result of perfecting supes cl0ne and thus 2 films 2 villains. I think its bizarro, why the red capes are c0ming m0n0logue? Why would supes kneel b4 lex? Why would supes allow humans w0rship him? Its bizarro thats why we haven't heard of an0ther actor cast to voice d0omsday. Cavill is the bad guy and to top it all, d0omsday doesn't have heat visi0n. Only bizarro that has supes powers and fr0m smallville for those who watchd the seas0n 7, bizarro's heat visi0n is hotter and larger than clark's. Browse d0omsday and then bizarro. Am guessing we are seeing both but bizarro/cavill is the villain. The theme of film is trust, then what better way to cause distrust in superman than making a cl0ne that discredits him? Thats why lex is so cheerful in the trailer.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
sage1000:
I support d doomsday theory. Check out d trailer again, d laser batman dodges is a lot larger Dan d one Clark shoots. Now I'm may b ova thinking it but methinks doomsday.
d0omsday doesn't have heat visi0n. And bizarro's lasers are larger than clark's.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
If your theory is right, then there won't be just one Bizarro but many. Lex would have built several superman clones to fight him in this context. In the trailer, he says "the red capes are coming"...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
TonySpike:
If your theory is right, then there won't be just one Bizarro but many. Lex would have built several superman clones to fight him in this context. In the trailer, he says "the red capes are coming"...
he could mean 2 bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
I just saw the Suicide Squad trailer and am convinced that they did right casting Jared Leto in that role.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Raalsalghul:
I just saw the Suicide Squad trailer and am convinced that they did right casting Jared Leto in that role.
you are right there bro. Just like ledger, he too is immersed in the role. But my c0ncerns are on his looks. His face needs to be funny.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kraftykc(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Did anyone see Batman fighting some Superman cops wearing his Google and a jacket?? Damn I am so pumped for this movie....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kraftykc(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
cupidhero:

Lol. I don't think he was mad because he destroyed his satelite tho.... be like Robin sef go apear for the film. Some of my paddy them said they saw his suit in the trailer.

Robin is already dead, the suit is sprayed with a taunt for the Batman by Joker. This IS really a perfect Frank Miller adaptation, it was just freaking beautiful.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kraftykc(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Notice also that there are some people in crowd touching Superman made up like the Joker. It seems he (Joker) has some followers who also follow Superman at the same time.....

cry cry 2016 can't come soon enough
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
kraftykc:
Notice also that there are some people in crowd touching Superman made up like the Joker. It seems he (Joker) has some followers who also follow Superman at the same time.....

cry cry 2016 can't come soon enough
those guys aren't joker followers bro. They are mexicans celebrating their day of the dead. Thats why they're dressed like that. They see him as a god.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
kraftykc:
Did anyone see Batman fighting some Superman cops wearing his Google and a jacket?? Damn I am so pumped for this movie....
heard he broke s0me guys neck in it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cupidhero(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
kraftykc:

Robin is already dead, the suit is sprayed with a taunt for the Batman by Joker. This IS really a perfect Frank Miller adaptation, it was just freaking beautiful.
Maybe...but frank miller will never endorse any batman movie, he says they don't portray the batman he created,snyder might win his heart with this one. Lets wait and see. 2016 belongs to DC tho.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kraftykc(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Minemrys:

those guys aren't joker followers bro. They are mexicans celebrating their day of the dead. Thats why they're dressed like that. They see him as a god.

That would explain why they had no mouth paint. Also that's basically Halloween, (all souls celebration).

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.