Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1233281 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
jjk24:
Yall following suicide squad?!! Too much leaked footage.. The batmobile looks dope though!! Abt buh bVs ... A feel lyk d story is gnna suffer though.. Trying to portray all dis characters(MF lex luthur well enough in more or less than 2 hours just does not seems plausible.
in kevin spacey voice <wait for it> and by the way who banned me fr0m nairaland? And what was my offense?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Minemrys do you stay in lagos?
Raalsalghul, have u seen the new syn0psis for bvs? Wondering who the greater threat than general zod is. Any0ne?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Minemrys:

Raalsalghul, have u seen the new syn0psis for bvs? Wondering who the greater threat than general zod is. Any0ne?

where is the synopsis, dude?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
TonySpike:

where is the synopsis, dude?
its online.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by sage1000: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
No oh, the guy thought the synopsis was on a poster.

seriously tho, minemrys no need to be a dick.

Here's the synopsis

Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
sage1000:
No oh, the guy thought the synopsis was on a poster.

seriously tho, minemrys no need to be a dick.

Here's the synopsis

Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

how am i being a dick bro?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by sage1000: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Your reply saying its online to a question asked was rude. it is like someone saying ask google when they ask you a question. Rude and can be annoying.

You might not have meant it as such but if that reply was directed at me, I'd be irritated.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
sage1000:
Your reply saying its online to a question asked was rude. it is like someone saying ask google when they ask you a question. Rude and can be annoying.

You might not have meant it as such but if that reply was directed at me, I'd be irritated.
seriously, i didn't mean anything with it. Jux dat i found it easier to reply that way. Am sorry if it sounded that way. We all have different ways by which we view things.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2015
Minemrys:

Yeah, I've seen it. Interesting synopsis they have there, especially the part about Batman being formidable and Superman being revered. But am thinking the greater threat will be Lex Luthor, who I know will manipulate things from behind the scenes. I was thinking it was either going to be braniac or darkseid but I think those villains should be used in subsequent films. I want them to use Lex Luthor and Mettalo as the main villains in this film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2015
I got a glimpse of the deconstructed analysis of the Dawn of Justice trailer here. Looks like an exciting analysis.

http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/245550/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-trailer-analysis
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by sage1000: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2015
As for d greater threat, there are rumors it is doomsday
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Yeah, I've seen it. Interesting synopsis they have there, especially the part about Batman being formidable and Superman being revered. But am thinking the greater threat will be Lex Luthor, who I know will manipulate things from behind the scenes. I was thinking it was either going to be braniac or darkseid but I think those villains should be used in subsequent films. I want them to use Lex Luthor and Mettalo as the main villains in this film.
by guess, i think its d0omsday.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Come 2016, Marvel fans will bleed.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Heard they casted Tom Holland, a 19 year old guy as spiderman. What do you all think.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Heard they casted Tom Holland, a 19 year old guy as spiderman. What do you all think.
who cares about marvel's new versi0n of spidey? Wish it was andy garfield in the role. Well, i heard chris pine, the guy fr0m star trek films and tyrese gibs0n are our new green lanterns. What do you think?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
marvel: we have a hulk
dc: we have a bat ready to strike fear into ur hearts.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ceejay80s(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Minemrys:

in kevin spacey voice <wait for it> and by the way who banned me fr0m nairaland? And what was my offense?
Na me ban u, why are u supporting marvel comics?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ceejay80s(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Bleed? Who shook dem knife?

Abeg , why dem remove that "S " like shape on man of steel hair, superman 1,2,3 and superman returns characters get the S hair shape on their forehead

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
ceejay80s:

Na me ban u, why are u supporting marvel comics?
n0pe nt a marvel guy, am a dc guy at heart. Bt c0me to think of it, u get time o.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
ceejay80s:

Abeg , why dem remove that "S " like shape on man of steel hair, superman 1,2,3 and superman returns characters get the S hair shape on their forehead
thats supes symbol bro and his differentiati0n to his clark kent pers0na.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
ceejay80s:

Seriously dude! This is 2015 and not 1978.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Minemrys:

who cares about marvel's new versi0n of spidey? Wish it was andy garfield in the role. Well, i heard chris pine, the guy fr0m star trek films and tyrese gibs0n are our new green lanterns. What do you think?
That's a rumour which am sure will not come to fruition.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Raalsalghul:
That's a rumour which am sure will not come to fruition.
why? U dnt like chris pine?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Minemrys:

why? U dnt like chris pine?
No, it's not that. I just don't want to see another white actor play green lantern. I want to see a black actor in that role.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2015
Raalsalghul:
No, it's not that. I just don't want to see another white actor play green lantern. I want to see a black actor in that role.
type this on imdb page and they'll eat u raw. By the way chris pine's gwud and can pass out as funny.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2015
Minemrys:

type this on imdb page and they'll eat u raw. By the way chris pine's gwud and can pass out as funny.
That's the problem, we don't need a funny green lantern. We need a serious and dark one. Remember what happened to the previous green lantern movie, they tried to infuse comedy into it and it tanked at the box office. And besides, am used to seeing a black green lantern on cartoons, that's why I said they should use a black actor. The last time they used a white actor and tried to make it funny, didn't you see the end result? D.C are still suffering from that today. Anyway, if they want to play safe, I will suggest the following. Firstly, introduce green lantern into one of the upcoming movies, either The flash or Aquaman: they can use that as a test run to see how audiences will accept the character. Or better still, they could use multiple green lanterns, but a black actor must be in the movie. Whichever path they choose to follow, the movie should be serious, dark and more physical. You can't do something twice and expect to get the same result. Chris Pine is a no no for me.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Raalsalghul:
That's the problem, we don't need a funny green lantern. We need a serious and dark one. Remember what happened to the previous green lantern movie, they tried to infuse comedy into it and it tanked at the box office. And besides, am used to seeing a black green lantern on cartoons, that's why I said they should use a black actor. The last time they used a white actor and tried to make it funny, didn't you see the end result? D.C are still suffering from that today. Anyway, if they want to play safe, I will suggest the following. Firstly, introduce green lantern into one of the upcoming movies, either The flash or Aquaman: they can use that as a test run to see how audiences will accept the character. Or better still, they could use multiple green lanterns, but a black actor must be in the movie. Whichever path they choose to follow, the movie should be serious, dark and more physical. You can't do something twice and expect to get the same result. Chris Pine is a no no for me.
by funny i d0n't mean infusing c0medy into it. It should be dark and psychologically based but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be sarcastic. Gl and flash are gwud friends cos they help lighten the justice league with hum0r and sarcasm but unlike marvel when situati0n calls for seriousness they should be. Okay imagine a scene where batman is giving order and gl c0mes out pointing how jabby it is in a hum0rous way. Thats hal j0rdan for you, he is sarcastic, superman is a follow rule pers0n, w0nder w0man is care free, bats is serious and l0oks at things realistically, flash just does things, cyborg is s0me0ne aspiring to be good rather than being a superhero, an everyday guy, aquaman is a king that l0oks at the world funny like thor in the m0vies. Dynamic. We d0n't want a league where supes, bats, w.w, flash, gl, cyborg, green arrow are angry. Whats their difference in pers0nality?

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
But we have three popular characters/bearers of the Green Lantern ring, why should we focus on Hal Jordan alone?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Minemrys:

by funny i d0n't mean infusing c0medy into it. It should be dark and psychologically based but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be sarcastic. Gl and flash are gwud friends cos they help lighten the justice league with hum0r and sarcasm but unlike marvel when situati0n calls for seriousness they should be. Okay imagine a scene where batman is giving order and gl c0mes out pointing how jabby it is in a hum0rous way. Thats hal j0rdan for you, he is sarcastic, superman is a follow rule pers0n, w0nder w0man is care free, bats is serious and l0oks at things realistically, flash just does things, cyborg is s0me0ne aspiring to be good rather than being a superhero, an everyday guy, aquaman is a king that l0oks at the world funny like thor in the m0vies. Dynamic. We d0n't want a league where supes, bats, w.w, flash, gl, cyborg, green arrow are angry. Whats their difference in pers0nality?
Being dark doesn't mean angry characters, mind you. It means seriousness.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Being dark doesn't mean angry characters, mind you. It means seriousness.
yea i know but there can be seriousness in being jovial, sarcastic and funny. Even though life in the real world's dark there are c0ntrast in pers0nalities. N0t saying dc should be c0medic like marvel, just saying there should be a dynamic in tinz.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JUHABACH: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
f**king EPIC!!!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
JUHABACH:
f**king EPIC!!!!
thats what we call Justice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.