Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227893 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 11:36am On Mar 04
itsADE:
its time to bring this fourm back to life! I trust in james gunn! Have you guys seen the new superman logo picutre he posed. The logo sweet me sha i cannot wait until 2025
Even the video of the Lois, Clark and Lex actors with the iconic Superman theme playing in the background. Nicolas Hoult has already shaved his head. David Corenswet is looking buff. The ministry is moving to the permanent site.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by JobZoneNews(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04
Can you share the link please
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:57pm On Mar 05
SMUAG:

Not impress with it...
Same. I love the colors but the smooth feel of the crest is lost. I get this Batman sort of edginess to the symbol.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:03pm On Mar 05
Kaycee7:
Even the video of the Lois, Clark and Lex actors with the iconic Superman theme playing in the background. Nicolas Hoult has already shaved his head. David Corenswet is looking buff. The ministry is moving to the permanent site.
I am more excited for Nicolas Hoult. Not sure of Rachel Brosnahan. I get this innocent feel on her which isn't something I don't picture of a Lois Lane. I don't want another damsel in distress Lois Lane. More of the Erica Durance and Bitsie Tulloch Lois Lane will be appreciated.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by itsADE: 6:12am On Mar 06
Minemrys:

Same. I love the colors but the smooth feel of the crest is lost. I get this Batman sort of edginess to the symbol.
are you team trunks or team no trunks, i found this picture online and I think its a good mock up version of the suit

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by itsADE: 6:13am On Mar 06
mandem what do we think? it sweet you?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:27am On Mar 06
itsADE:

are you team trunks or team no trunks, i found this picture online and I think its a good mock up version of the suit
Team No Trunks. I think the trunks style has aged out, at least for serious adaptations. Can still be used for animated adaptations or campy movies/series

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:47pm On Mar 06
itsADE:

Trunks in the modern day? Eesh... don't know how to feel about that one, bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:49pm On Mar 06
Kaycee7:
Team No Trunks. I think the trunks style has aged out, at least for serious adaptations. Can still be used for animated adaptations or campy movies/series
My point exactly. There has to be a reason he would wear pants outside his trousers lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by itsADE: 6:49am On Mar 07
Minemrys:

Trunks in the modern day? Eesh... don't know how to feel about that one, bro.
only time will tell, however I have a feeling Gunn will go with trunks. Regardless, as long as the movie is good and revives DC live action I am a happy man
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08
Minemrys:

I am more excited for Nicolas Hoult. Not sure of Rachel Brosnahan. I get this innocent feel on her which isn't something I don't picture of a Lois Lane. I don't want another damsel in distress Lois Lane. More of the Erica Durance and Bitsie Tulloch Lois Lane will be appreciated.

Have you seen her in the 'Marvelous Mrs Maisel'?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:14am On Mar 09
Lh19:

Have you seen her in the 'Marvelous Mrs Maisel'?
Nah.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Phant0mStranger: 9:37pm On Mar 15
First look at Maria Gabriela De Faria as THE ENGINEER on the set of “SUPERMAN”!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Phant0mStranger: 9:49pm On Mar 15
😀

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 10:25am On Mar 16
Phant0mStranger:
😀
She's looking good
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Phant0mStranger: 9:16pm On Apr 18
@jamesgunn

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20
Phant0mStranger:
@jamesgunn

No be by reading Superman comics o... The movie go sweet... Hope no be so so fillers (with jokes) naim wey go dey watch that day....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by itsADE: 11:40pm On Apr 25
hmm that has me thinking what are good theaters in Nigeria? Ive only to been to one in Ibadan when I was younger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.