Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1233843 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eberex(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2018
Avengers infinity. The adverts made it look like it was gonna be a breath taking movie. I initially planned on seeing it in a cinema but I got the HD download from a friend.

Seriously speaking, first time I watched it, I didn't understand the story line. The whole thing looked jam-packed as if they were trying to compress 5G memory into a 100MB flash drive.

I plan on watching it again so as to understand the movie, but two weeks and counting, I am yet to because I wasn't really impressed.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
Eberex:
Avengers infinity. The adverts made it look like it was gonna be a breath taking movie. I initially planned on seeing it in a cinema but I got the HD download from a friend.

Seriously speaking, first time I watched it, I didn't understand the story line. The whole thing looked jam-packed as if they were trying to compress 5G memory into a 100MB flash drive.

I plan on watching it again so as to understand the movie, but two weeks and counting, I am yet to because I wasn't really impressed.

Watch it again and again until you're impressed. Honestly the movie was impressive and highly engaging from start to finish. I never believed they could shoot a movie with so many characters and still make it work effortlessly, you gotta give them credit for that. Over 2 hours 30 minutes gone in the blink of an eye! If na Black Panther u talk now, I go understand. Now that was a dry and highly overrated movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Eberex:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

seriously!
Yeah.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
TonySpike:

Monopoly on point: a merger of media and telecommunications.
Lol.
They said it was because of the uncertainty of the acquisition that we kept hearing a lot of movies are in the works, yet no progress.
Now that the deal is complete, we will see!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Jaymaestro(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
If only DC had started their universe on their own pace.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jaymaestro:
If only DC had started their universe on their own pace.
Exactly...
They have the better and most popular Superheroes to work with.
What if they have just done a MOS, BVS, WW, BATMAN MOVIE, FLASH MOVIE, AQUAMAN MOVIE, MOS 2, SHAZAM MOVIE, GREEN LANTERN CORP MOVIE, then topped it all with a JL movie?
Then start again with WW84?
What if!!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Funny enough, of the current crop of Avengers, only SPIDERMAN is an A-List Marvel superhero.
Iron Man is not even B-list.
Honestly, Marvel just showed us all how to make it in life... Start with the little you have, build it up with patience and hardwork and see it blossom, still having it in mind that nothing is certain.
When the MCU was started with THE INCREDIBLE HULK, it flopped. The first two Iron Man movies were not that commercially successful, including the first two Thor movies. But Marvel never relented. Do you see Disney labels in Marvel movies? You only see Marvel... total control.
The difference between Marvel and DC is that while the MCU has left movie production to the guys who write the comics and know the characters too well, WARNER bros is too silly to hand over the movies to the guys churning out hits in the DC animation division to control, who are also the ones responsible for the comics itself to start with!!!

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Jaymaestro(m): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
philfearon:

Exactly...
What if they have just done a MOS, BVS, WW, BATMAN MOVIE, FLASH MOVIE, AQUAMAN MOVIE, MOS 2, SHAZAM MOVIE, GREEN LANTERN CORP MOVIE, then topped it all with a JL movie?
What if!!!
It is even the depth of their comic content that thrills me even as a Marvel fan .. Anyways, Dem get Games and Animation
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
philfearon:

Exactly...
What if!!!
That was the dream bro. That was the dream
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nightwing(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Looking for comic and anime merch.
Follow us at comicstrip_ng for dope stuff wink

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2018
Queen Mera actress Amber Heard speaks....

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
This Titans TV show Robin's suit is movie grade chaii....

Sha Young Justice's release date has been shifted to 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Next year would really be good for DC both on TV series and movies with Young Justice returning, Harley Quinn animated series, Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing all releasing on their new streaming site... It's going to be a good year
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eberex(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2018
Lh19:
This Titans TV show Robin's suit is movie grade chaii....

Sha Young Justice's release date has been shifted to 2019

Is it just me, or why am i finding it difficult to think they are trying to resurrect the dead. i can't remember the last time i read about Robin. For me I think they didn't do justice in making Robin relevant during his days with Batman. What are his abilities? How good was he? Which of the current superheroes can he beat if we are to have a face-off battle? For example. what would be his rating against spiderman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Eberex:

Is it just me, or why am i finding it difficult to think they are trying to resurrect the dead. i can't remember the last time i read about Robin. For me I think they didn't do justice in making Robin relevant during his days with Batman. What are his abilities? How good was he? Which of the current superheroes can he beat if we are to have a face-off battle? For example. what would be his rating against spiderman.

Apart from that awful movie he hasn't been adopted for live action TV yet so it would be a good take on him.
Robin is a calm fighter and a good strategist.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eberex(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Lh19:

Apart from that awful movie he hasn't been adopted for live action TV yet so it would be a good take on him.
Robin is a calm fighter and a good strategist.

Batman seems better off fighting alone. I don't see the usefulness of Robin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gbengadaniel12: 6:31am On Jun 30, 2018
Eberex:

you don't shit about Robin just because he has been on big screen, we lot of Robins
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gbengadaniel12: 6:33am On Jun 30, 2018
Gbengadaniel12:
you don't know shit about Robin just because he has not been on big screen,grab a comic book,we have lot of Robins
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Aquaman official poster cool

One word.....DOPE cool

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eberex:

Read some comic books.
That is where you will feel and understand Robin and the history of the bat family.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
BlackManta:
Aquaman official poster cool
One word.....DOPE cool

where is the trailer?

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

where is the trailer?

Official trailer will drop on Saturday.
The long wait is coming to an end.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
More details on Aquaman...

Pls take it with a pinch of salt...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Shazam promotional picture.

I like the tone of this movie.
A lighthearted movie about a kid whose superhero fantasy came true.
This is the real Captain Marvel story.

It won't be the typical dark tone we used to see in DCEU.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Aquaman graces a 1980's inspired Den of Geek Magazine cover.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2018
BlackManta:
Shazam promotional picture.

I like the tone of this movie.
A lighthearted movie about a kid whose superhero fantasy came true.
This is the real Captain Marvel story.

It won't be the typical dark tone we used to see in DCEU.

This movie is most likely to bomb. My opinion though, looks too goofy and unserious. The production was too rushed and will just be slightly better than the uninspiring DC shows on CW.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
TonySpike:

This movie is most likely to bomb. My opinion though, looks too goofy and unserious. The production was too rushed and will just be slightly better than the uninspiring DC shows on CW.

I don't trust DC to do comedy right.
But the tone is perfect.
That is how Shazam behaves in the comics.
Goofy and unserious especially in his early days as a superhero.
He is a 14 year old kid btw.

I expect a Spiderman Homecoming kind of movie.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
BlackManta:

But the tone is perfect.

We shall see. Book down my comment. Geoff Johns has ruined DCEU.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lana1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
BlackManta:

But the tone is perfect.

U seem to have a problem. Coz i cant seem to understand why u're having sleepless nights over Marvel movies!!

Scenes when both ur Aquaman and beloved Shazam flops. Maybe then ur body go calm down!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lana1:
U seem to have a problem. Coz i cant seem to understand why u're having sleepless nights over Marvel movies!!

Scenes when both ur Aquaman and beloved Shazam flops. Maybe then ur body go calm down!!

Pls show me in that post you quoted.
Show me where I mocked spiderman homecoming undecided

I only compared Shazam's tone to Homecoming and you're claiming I'm having sleepless nights undecided
Which kind sleepless night undecided
Abi I no fit make comparison undecided
Are they not both CBM's

If you think I have beef with Marvel then you are wrong, in fact I enjoy their movies.

Abeg swerve undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lana1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
BlackManta:

Pls show me in that post you quoted.
Show me where I mocked spiderman homecoming undecided

I only compared Shazam's tone to Homecoming and you're claiming I'm having sleepless nights undecided
Which kind sleepless night undecided
Abi I no fit make comparison undecided
Are they not both CBM's

If you think I have beef with Marvel then you are wrong, in fact I enjoy their movies.

Abeg swerve undecided
Actually na u suppose swerve enter bush...

The other day u were disturbing Marvel's thread with Aquaman posters. Today u're slandering Captain Marvel & Spiderman: Homecoming.

If na so u wan dey operate then u need to pick a side bros. None of that "Actually i enjoy their movies" when u're busy slandering Marvel movies on the side...

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.