Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure (25469 Views)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nawa oo different excuses frm Τ̲̅ђǝ male folk
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by janedoe(f): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Looking good is big business. It takes a bit of effort and money to look your best so if you want her to look good then some money should be budgeted for that. Besides, why did you over look the fact that she had no skills before marrying her and did you encourage her to pick up a skill while married to her?
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Simplymeah: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmm,life is jst a stage. U av d script,yt u can't explain nor interpret it.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by chibic(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
fellis:
abeg scrap marriage altogether jor.
everyone gets bored of their partner eventually, if it isn't weight or resentment or infidelity on the part of the men then its cos of monotony.

scrap the institution its useless in this day and age.

infidelity on the part of men? When women of today are never satisfied with one diiick? They cheat so much that You can never trust any of them. I support the fact that marriage should be scrapped completely because women benefits from it mostly. That's why they want it so bad as if their lives depends on it. They will get married and turn their husband's life upside down. They sleep around and give their husbands another men's child. Its a wicked world!

The man in this situation is a very honest man. Its better to divorce than to be sleeping around which women does whenever they are bored in their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Dcaliphate(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Babzilla:

So a man is now a boy because he is bored with his wife.
Very clever
no, he is a boy because he still has misplaced priorities and immature values. Please read the post well hefore you make out-of-point replies to sensible comments.

3 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
dre11:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/crime/item/33669-marrying-my-husband-is-destiny-fulfilled

Well played Sir, well played.

I like his style and I hope he gets his default judgement since she never bothered showing up.

I wish him the best going forward.

Life's too short to spend it being miserable.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
bigiyaro:
make una free this guy jor! Some women becomes lazy fat n naggin once they become married,always keepin gruffy hair,carry wrapper tie chest from mornin till night, always eatin everytin in sight, no more bathin,makeups, keepin in shape.i tink this will make her sit up.

You're totally right.

One of the few things I told my Ex in court was "if you had taken time to make yourself this presentable as I've been asking I might have considered your request not to follow through with the divorce".

So yes you are right, some women fall apart after marriage but they repackage it again to get another sucker.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by dre11(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
CityNG:

Well played Sir, well played.

I like his style and I hope he gets his default judgement since she never bothered showing up.

I wish him the best going forward.

Life's too short to spend it being miserable.

You support his action totally.... By him marrying another one when he feels the wife beauty is one of the reasons holding him down
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by bigiyaro(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
CityNG:

You're totally right.

One of the few things I told my Ex in court was "if you had taken time to make yourself this presentable as I've been asking I might have considered your request not to follow through with the divorce".

So yes you are right, some women fall apart after marriage but they repackage it again to get another sucker.
i feel u ma guy,my cuz once had a girl,she ws clean, trendy, plump n sexy,always smilin,these attracted my cuz who went tru hell to woo n marry her,d story changed after d weddin,he has to take permision to go n wee wee,all his phone contacts must b duplicated in d wife's phone,a minute late from wrk n its d pastor dat settle d matter,mehn! She became sometin else even physically,watch ur weigth;never,make ur hair;never,alast he has to let go cos we belive marriage has to b enjoyed n not to be endured.if salt no longer taste salty,den wat is its use?

1 Like

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by marychommy(f): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Man u mumu oooo wch kind yeye talk b dat,go and sit down
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by jaz(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by juman(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
It seems he gave the reason just as an excuse to push the woman away. May be the woman was troublesome type and he was tired of her.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by NAJALYN: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
What a MIGHTY FOOL AT 40 is this? Who does he think he is, a prince? Ode buruku. Osi. The lady should count herself very lucky to be rid of such a FILTY RAG.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by bukatyne(f): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
What's the end of the story?
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
dre11:

How does that weed taste for you to have known the diffence

Thought you use to be our grand patron?
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by philmen(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Daughterzion:
And the man is?

The reverse is the case. His wife deserves someone better
marriage without trust, it won't work.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by khiaa(f): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
chibic:
infidelity on the part of men? When women of today are never satisfied with one diiick? They cheat so much that You can never trust any of them. I support the fact that marriage should be scrapped completely because women benefits from it mostly. That's why they want it so bad as if their lives depends on it. They will get married and turn their husband's life upside down. They sleep around and give their husbands another men's child. Its a wicked world!

The man in this situation is a very honest man. Its better to divorce than to be sleeping around which women does whenever they are bored in their marriage.

How do women benefit more from marriage than men? Are you saying men don't cheat and have children outside of their marriages? Be honest about the state of marriages and relationships today, both men and women cheat.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by MRBrownJ: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
the responses on this thread shows us all how bitter some women are, and how they foolishly expect "all" men to settle for the possible baby whale that they may have become, simply because that's what they would do (with these pot bellied bastards that they've ended up with).NONSENSE!!!!

This is an insult to all the hardworking married women who STILL make the effort to be attractive, sexy to their husband, and work however they see fit in looking as hot as these young biatches out there that are ready to fukc married men. if a married lady does NOT turn her man on, physically OR se.xually, then SHE (and only she) should be blamed for that, and vice versa.
MBJ

1 Like

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by tiredface: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
FUNNY INDEED
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by chibic(m): 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
khiaa:

How do women benefit more from marriage than men? Are you saying men don't cheat and have children outside of their marriages? Be honest about the state of marriages and relationships today, both men and women cheat.
I agree with you, but let me tell you the glaring truth. In Nigerian, you'll hardly find a woman that have not cheated before. Its almost impossible! They are just good in pretences. 100% of the girls here have cheated before. They date multiple men and they are proud of it. Their reasons are " one of those men may marry them" etc. But they'll make loud noises when their men flirts with another woman. They want to be one and only yet, they are never satisfied with one man. 60% of them will marry and continue cheating because its already in their blood. The remaining 40 maybe faithful because the opportunity is not there or temptation never came their way. Only 5% out of that 40 will vow to remain faithful no matter the condition. I've seen a lot in this country. As far as faithfulness goes, there's no hope in our women.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by chibic(m): 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
MRBrownJ:

This is an insult to all the hardworking married women who STILL make the effort to be attractive, sexy to their husband, and work however they see fit in looking as hot as these young biatches out there that are ready to fukc married men. if a married lady does NOT turn her man on, physically OR se.xually, then SHE (and only she) should be blamed for that, and vice versa.
MBJ
it goes both way man. Men are also blamed for not satisfying their wives whenever the hoes starts sleeping around. I mean, how can a woman cheat and the husband gets the blame? I've seen that a lot in this section (esp from women).
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:
the responses on this thread shows us all how bitter some women are, and how they foolishly expect "all" men to settle for the possible baby whale that they may have become, simply because that's what they would do (with these pot bellied bastards that they've ended up with).NONSENSE!!!!

MBJ

That means there is nothing wrong with divorcing a man because he lost his job or lost his money and is now poor.

Especially if the wife married him due to his financial buoyancy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by MRBrownJ: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2015
chibic:
it goes both way man. Men are also blamed for not satisfying their wives whenever the hoes starts sleeping around. I mean, how can a woman cheat and the husband gets the blame? I've seen that a lot in this section (esp from women).

bro, you are talking of two different things here: on one hand you have women who looked fantastic and turned into something their husbands is not attracted to, yet they want these same husbands to STILL be attracted to whatever they turned into...... highly laughable; and on the other hand you have who.res (men or women) who decided to go and cheat, and subsequently blame it on their partners for not looking great...... BS!!!! if your partner does not attract you then you siit them down and tell them excatly what the problem is so she/he can try to "solve" the issue. if that partner does not want/make any effort to solve the issue then you DIVORCE or DROP her/him, and go on your merry way. There is absolutely NO justification to cheat, even though a lot do cheat using this lame excuse.

some people out there would cheat even if they are with the best looking woman out there, and this has nothing to do with their looks, but all to do with boredom!
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by babygirlfl: 12:11am On Apr 19, 2015
fellis:

That means there is nothing wrong with divorcing a man because he lost his job or lost his money and is now poor.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by MRBrownJ: 12:16am On Apr 19, 2015
fellis:

NONE WHATSOEVER..... if that is what your aim was when you went into this union.
If you go into marriage for money, like many do, then when your partner loses that money, you have the right to leave because what attracted you to this union in the first place is not there any longer. there is no shame in this, so long as you let your partner know exactly what time it is.

many men are foolishly spending money (that they dont have) lavishly on women in order to woo them. so these fools should know that the main ingredient here is MONEY, and therefore these ladies would have the right to leave if the reason they came into this union is NOT there any longer. simple mathematics!

1 Like

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Monicasque(f): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2015
If i were his wife i wud allow him to do whatever he wants.if he wants to divorce me because of looks, its fine. Let him divorce. Den i wud take de time and work on developing myself. Even if i was just a house wife wit no other skills. Nomatter how old i am, as long as i am not in the grave, i still have a chance at life. So i wud work on developing my looks, education, career and finance. And once he sees dat life is going well for me again, he better not think of coming to me again. He better admire from afar. I will get myself a widower or divorcee, or pray dat God send me a man of my own. I dnt like begging people to love or be gud to me. If someone treats me bad, i humble myself and ignore dem, and if dey wana walk away from me, let dem walk. My destiny is never tied to anyone that left. I can never force anyone to love
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by MRBrownJ: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2015
^^^^Sista Monicasque, if your man tells you he has a problem with the way you look, then why you should do all the great things that you wrote above "in order to save your marriage", instead of doing it out of bitterness because he finally wants to divorce you because you were lazy and comfortable with your poor state?

The things you mentioned you would do, in order to spite this man, is what any woman should do in marriage to keep the fire and passion alive in their union, whether her man wants to divorce her or not.

it all comes down to whatever is important to each and everyone, and as a wifey, you would have known that looks were important to your man and therefore act upon that fact.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Monicasque(f): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:
^^^^Sista Monicasque, if your man tells you he has a problem with the way you look, then why you should do all the great things that you wrote above "in order to save your marriage", instead of doing it out of bitterness because he finally wants to divorce you because you were lazy and comfortable with your poor state?

The things you mentioned you would do, in order to spite this man, is what any woman should do in marriage to keep the fire and passion alive in their union, whether her man wants to divorce her or not.

it all comes down to whatever is important to each and everyone, and as a wifey, you would have known that looks were important to your man and therefore act upon that fact.

my love. I wud not be doing these things in order to spite him. I wud b doing them so dat i develop myself. Obviously i was responding to a man who is in court divorcing. Not a man who sat with his wife and told her his concerns. If he were to tell me his concerns instead of running to court. Obviously i wud do these in order to save my marriage. Bt if de brother already ran to court witout consulting me. Its also still fine. I wil let him. He knows better
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by MRBrownJ: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2015
Monicasque:
my love. I wud not be doing these things in order to spite him. I wud b doing them so dat i develop myself. Obviously i was responding to a man who is in court divorcing. Not a man who sat with his wife and told her his concerns. If he were to tell me his concerns instead of running to court. Obviously i wud do these in order to save my marriage. Bt if de brother already ran to court witout consulting me. Its also still fine. I wil let him. He knows better

but no sane man goes to court hoping to divorce his wife, without trying to solve the issue with his wife first....unless there is a bigger issue here and her look is just a cheap excuse. if upgrading yourself to the best you can be is easy then that should be the aim of men AND women all the way through marriage.
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Monicasque(f): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:

but no sane man goes to court hoping to divorce his wife, without trying to solve the issue with his wife first....unless there is a bigger issue here and her look is just a cheap excuse. if upgrading yourself to the best you can be is easy then that should be the aim of men AND women all the way through marriage.

yes u r right. Couples shud forver b working on demselves in order to develop and keep marriages happy. So do u think there is a hidden reason y de brother in dis thread went to court?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / My Husband Is A Sex Freak / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.