Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! (23220 Views)

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
u are dead
Did you kill me? grin
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Did you kill me? grin
no!

but will, next time u insult his servants
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
no!

but will, next time u insult his servants
Shut up brain washed scum!... You and his nonsense servants won't do sh.it!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by buoye1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
In as much as I av some iota of doubt on this man,I covet his giving life......

I want to be a crazy giver

To give as if I won't sEe tomorrow

God please help me
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up brain washed scum!... You and his nonsense servants won't do sh.it!
quote me again u won't see next sun rise

try me
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=AmakaDNB post=32834520]His nation kwa? Ha. Tot he is Nigerian?

Rotfl..haba..u need to re-enrol

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
quote me again u won't see next sun rise

try me
You're a big fool! angry

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a big fool! angry
ur fada
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
BiHung:
Okay o...we have started counting... Let's see if it will work sir

Meanwhile.. I dedicate this FTC to General Buhari...tell him to shun the May28 dinner ooo...say No to One Chance... I don't want to hear food poisoning. Also..I don't want them to introduce him to a life of wastage and 1Billion Naira food...we r watching closely Mr Buhari and we will not take nonsense from you.

#SayNoToMay28Dinner
#buhari no dinner on may 28
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
ur fada
Hehehehehehehehehehe... I'm still quoting you. Foolish twerp

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe... I'm still quoting you. Foolish twerp
ur papa
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
ur papa
Your pastor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by dejol88: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
#boycottmtnandshopriteon20th
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I will never see good thing in my life!
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Gejpresident post=32837365][/quote]
Keep deceiving your self, Born again indeed!... After all the insults. Change your moniker to GMBpresident, you don't deserve Gejpresident
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
AMEN
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by vicky4227(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please let the prophet command powerfully until calmness return. What is wrong with these south african? they just wake up one morning and start killing people.
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by gobizzy101: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrMcJay:
Okay

The Nigerian Government and has started taking steps to ensure economic sanctions against SA businesses in Nigeria. These would yield results.

Other African countries have started tackling SA, these would yield results.

The world is condemning SA and there would be repercussions, these would yield results.

SA authorities would be forced to crackdown on the Mzanzi animals, these would definitely yield results.

When calm returns to SA, some folks would say TB Josh prophesied

TB Joshua that couldn't tell where d Chibok girls were, went ahead to 'prophesy' where the Missing Malaysian plane was. Till today, it hasn't been found..

A careful gambler would predict more accurately than this guy.
God bless ur soul
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by chmod777: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
The natural man does not discern spiritual things.
In spiiritual nothing works but if you have faith, then your faith makes it work.
All things are possible to him that believes
BiHung:
Okay o...we have started counting... Let's see if it will work sir

Meanwhile.. I dedicate this FTC to General Buhari...tell him to shun the May28 dinner ooo...say No to One Chance... I don't want to hear food poisoning. Also..I don't want them to introduce him to a life of wastage and 1Billion Naira food...we r watching closely Mr Buhari and we will not take nonsense from you.

#SayNoToMay28Dinner
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by 14DUI(m): 2:58am On Apr 18, 2015
Bonapart:
you're the biggest fool on planet earth....
You will remain low cos you chose to be

For you to quote me, all you type shall be with you and your entire family till you know how human behave cos I know you're one of those animals that gave the world a bad name.

I will not dignify you with anymore reponse, if you think prayer is the solution for a man to kill fellow man for no just cause, so shall all those curse be with u.
FYI, I can never remain low, only animal like you behave and portray your kind of sentiment.
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by arimahoseloka(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2015
The best way to fight sourth Africa back is to hit
where it hurts most, and nothing will send that
message clearer than their pockets. We should
boycott their goods and services. I hope the other
countries will do same and hit them hard. We
sacrificed our military men and money for their
independence and this is the payback? Ungrateful
animals. We shouldn't accept any systemic and
targeted killings of our citizens in any country. All
the other countries should send a strong message.
Enough of these tribal nonsense from ignorant
kings and queens. Mark all the SA businesses in
Nigeria and boycott their services. Shop rite, Game,
mtn, South African airlines, DSTV etc. we don't
need to kill South Africans in Nigeria as a pay
back- let the money do the talking. Take your
money out of their businesses and they will start
to reason. There is always a substitute good or
service from another country who will respect us
even while we do menial jobs in their countries.
Boycott anything South Africa. We can survive
without them: we did it in the past and we will do it
now. ALUTA continua !!!!!!!'!!!
Hit their pockets and they will get the message;
nobody messes with Nigerians without retribution.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
I hear you. By the way I hope you have compensated the families that died in your church. I hope you get some form of civil judgement against you sire! angry angry angry angry If this happened in a developed society, I know there is no way you would wriggle out of it!

If they have forgotten, me I never forget. Let no odé come and quote me here oh!

well said
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Bonapart(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2015
14DUI:

For you to quote me, all you type shall be with you and your entire family till you know how human behave cos I know you're one of those animals that gave the world a bad name.

I will not dignify you with anymore reponse, if you think prayer is the solution for a man to kill fellow man for no just cause, so shall all those curse be with u.
FYI, I can never remain low, only animal like you behave and portray your kind of sentiment.
get out of my mention.... fool!!!
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by FuturePresido30(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bonapart:
That's the Man who represent Christ on earth...
May God make you bigger...
A prophet is never without an honour except in his own place. That's why foreigners keeps benefiting from you more.... i love you sire, you remain my mentor till i take my last breath
He aalso prophesied a top politician to die in Nigeria. Still waiting for the confirmation of that prophesy
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by uyplus(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Good grief......there is no mediator or representative of Christ on earth....

Jesus Christ is our mediator.!

No middle man required.

He is already open to us...if we just call on him.

Gosh....Nigerian Christianity is in trouble. So it has come to this....men are more important than other men.

Thank you Man.. don't mind dat asshole of a human comparing God to man.. A man dat coukdnt see his building crumble to rubbles. A man dat prophesied dat there will be doomsday during and after the election. Nonsense followers!! He said parts of da missing Malaysian MH-370 jet dat crashed into the indian ocean was gonna be found after one week, hoping that the aircraft parts may float due to the angry waves in the indian sea, but up untill this moment, not a trace of it has been found..
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by rupion(f): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
1stola:
[size=28pt]FÚCK CALMNESS! angry
I HATE THOSE SOUTH AFRICAN HIV AND AIDS MOTHERFÚCKERS.
IT'S TIME WE START KILLING THEM TOO.
BURN THEIR SHOPS > SHOPRITE
BURN ALL MTN MAST AND SHOPS
BURN ALL THEIR EMBASSIES
KILL THEM ALL!!!
Look at what they did to a relative!
They killed his parent
Walahi I MUST REVENGE this no matter what any fúcktard says. [/size]

Whaaaaaaat, I beg of you my bro remove that pix before my bp go high, ah this pix will move people to start searching for SA living in Nigeria,
and if they catch any the rest is history.
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Bonapart(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
FuturePresido30:
He aalso prophesied a top politician to die in Nigeria. Still waiting for the confirmation of that prophesy
you're a big joke Thomas...the ones he has prophesied before and all come to pass isn't enough for you to believe right?
If you must know, such prophecy are meant to be averted with prayers that's why they are revealed by God...
Or you don't use to hear him say Pray because i see such n such...
Grow up fella
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by Julinze: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Even with dere coy's in Nigeria,dey use our graduate anyhow pay dem less and enjoy all the arm robber salary.MTN,SMILE4g INTERNET,SHOPRITE ETC dey r been paid in dollars
Re: TB Joshua COMMANDS Calmness Upon South Africa! by FuturePresido30(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2015
Bonapart:
you're a big joke Thomas...the ones he has prophesied before and all come to pass isn't enough for you to believe right?
If you must know, such prophecy are meant to be averted with prayers that's why they are revealed by God...
Or you don't use to hear him say Pray because i see such n such...
Grow up fella
My grown up fellow....when God reveals something HE must do it! And if HE would consider not doing it then HE will ask thesame prophet to tell us again(Nehemiah) that such won't happen again after interccessory prayers. See eh I am not asking you to desist being his follower , all am saying is he gave a prophesy ( I guess from GOD) which is yet to come to pass even though the time frame has elasped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Going To Church With Tablet Instead Of A Bible - Any Difference? / "My Hero": Lizzy Johnson Suleman Releases Love Song For Apostle Suleman (Video) / Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.