Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? (574 Views)

Here Are The Reasons Some People Will Keep Celebrating Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / 8 Failures And 11 Accomplishments Of The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by vicky4227(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
I saw these post on facebook and went to the site that published it.

How will you feel if you are the outgoing president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

How would you feel if your lieutenants and generals fail you in the battle front?

How would you feel if the people you trusted most and laid your political career on their hands sold you out?

How would you feel if the chairman of the political party you are running under is a spy for the opposing party?

How will you feel if the people you thought were your friends and ally fought hard to see that you lose your election because they want their brother to be in power despite their political affiliation?

You can see the whole post on and please be sure to leave a reply on the site too.

http://forum.ejikeinfo.com/showthread.php?tid=48

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by vislabraye(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Betrayed and bitter. Most of all regret for not changing jega,, undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will feel better coz I know they've taken my burdens away
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by temitemi1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Northern conspiracy!
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
They will do such to u cos u av a wife who is a kickboxer grin and any issue lasan u get whipped by mama peace grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by ki02020(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
If I was GEJ I will feel fufilled having reach the Zenith of the nation political career regardless of the down moment....we are all humans no one is perfect except GOD....sai baba!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by oluwadare26(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
temitemi1:
Northern conspiracy!

F00l is who you are.

@topic, I will b one of the happiest nigerians..imagine me been in state and federal power for a whole 16 years. I will b grateful to God, I'm not d only person in Nigeria
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by Noloss(f): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Question for anothee day
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by jamex93(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
na normal thing

that's life

this one no b one person father get the chair

so na to accept fate
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by MalcoImX: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
vicky4227:
I saw these post on facebook and went to the site that published it.
I will blame myself.
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by fallout87: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2015
I would wash my hands of the country and let those who have ceased power finish destroying the country. After all they have been doing it the past 16 years jumping from party to party
Re: How Would You Feel If You Were Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? by tunex23: 3:11am On Apr 18, 2015
After destroying the Economy and embezzling all public funds? Definately should feel ashamed of himself!

(1) (Reply)

Those That Left PDP To Apc Will Come Back With Empty Stomach..-gej / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Wike S Office? / Lets Forget Our Differences And Build On Our Similarities Like In Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.