Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. (1199 Views)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service / How To Handle Dating And Sexual Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by malvisguy212: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2015
However when we examine Islam, we
find that the teachings of Allah belies
this claim. One has to only look at the
incentives that Allah reserves for pious
Muslim men in the hereafter to
determine this truth. Provided below are
evidences exposing the baseless claims
by Muslims that Allah advocates
modesty:

Surah 56:22-23: “And there will be HOURIS
(FAIR FEMALES) with wide, lovely
eyes as wives FOR THE PIOUS, Like unto
preserved pearls.” (Hilali-Khan)

Surah 78:31-33: “But for the pious is
prepared a place of bliss: Gardens
planted with trees, and vineyards,
and DAMSELS WITH SWELLING BREAST ,
of equal age with themselves.” (Sale)

Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Hadith Number
3834:
Narrated by Al-Miqdam ibn
Ma’dikarib: Allah’s Messenger (peace
be upon him) said, “The martyr
receives six good things from Allah:
he is forgiven at the first shedding of
his blood; he is shown his abode in
Paradise; he is preserved from the
punishment in the grave; he is kept
safe from the greatest terror; he has
placed on his head the crown of
honour, a ruby of which is better than
the world and what it contains; he is
MARRIED TO SEVENTY-TWO WIVES OF
THE MAIDENS WITH LARGE DARK EYES ;
and is made intercessor for seventy
of his relatives.”

The Shorter Encyclopedia of Islam
states on page 141, under the word,
“Hur”:

When the believer enters Paradise
he is welcomed by one of these
beings; a large number of them are
at his disposal; he COHABIT with
each of them as often as he has
fasted days in Ramadan and as often
as he has performed good works
besides. Yet they remain always
virgins.”

Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Hadith Number
2459:
A man will have intercourse in
Paradise with his wives from among
al-hoor al-‘iyn and his wives from
among the people of this world, if
they enter Paradise with him. A MAN
WILL BE GIVEN THE STRENGHT OF A HUNDREDS MEN to eat, drink, FEEL DESIRE AND HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE It was narrated from Anas that the
Prophet said: “The believer in
Paradise will be given such and
such strength for SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
.” He was asked, “O Messenger of Allah, will he really be able to do that?” He said, “HE WILL BE GIVEN THE STRENGTH OF ONE HUNDREDS (men).” (Al-Tirmidhi said it is saheeh ghareeb).

QUESTION:
1. If the claim that Allah advocates
modesty is true, why does Allah himself
encourage and arouse greedy sexual
appetite in his worshippers in
hereafter?
2. Why are pious Muslim men rewarded
with unlimited sexual pleasure with a
large numbers of perpetual virgins in
the Islamic heaven?
3. Is this not a contradiction to the claim
of modesty
4. Does Allah have a double moral
standard, one for the earth and
another for heaven?
5. Would the true God resort to sexual
incentive as a means to secure
believers?
6. Would the true God, wherein to entice his worshippers with sexual
propositions, actually inspire a verse
which says that in heaven they will find
women with swelling breasts?
7. Would the true God create a heaven
that is nothing but a sensual
playground for man to indulge in
sexual activities with multiple partners
all day long?
8. Would the true God seduce his
worshippers with promises of carnal
pleasure?
9. Why are the rewards of Allah, as almost everything else in Islam, directed only to the men?
10. Is orgasm the epitome of Islam’s
heaven?
11. Is this not an indication of a shameful attempt to recruit believers by a spiritually bankrupt religion?
12. According to the teachings of Islam
every Muslim man who makes it into
Allah’s Paradise will be granted
seventy-two Houris solely for the
purpose of sex enjoyment. How do you
reconcile your claim that Allah is
against lewdness with the carnal nature
of the Islamic Paradise?
13. If a certain act is considered as sinful here on earth, would not reason dictate that by the same unchangeable
standard of God, it would also be
considered as sinful in heaven – the
very dwelling place of God?
14. Can Allah’s reward of unlimited sex,
day in and day out, really satisfy the
spiritual aspiration of a truly God-
fearing person?
15 Is not Allah’s Paradise more of a
celestial brothel where depraved men
indulge in lustful activities all day long
without any moral restraint than a holy
place?
16. Can you honestly say that the
environment of Allah’s Paradise
discourages covetous sexual appetite?
17. Can you truly say that Allah advocates
modesty and sexual restraint in his
worshippers?
18. Can the true God be the originator of a place such as immoral as this or is it Satan?

Consider now the divine standard of
GOD:

Colossians 3:5: “Deaden, therefore,
your body members that are upon
the earth as respects fornication,
uncleanness, sexual appetite.”

We can be sure that this same divine
standard applies in heaven.we cannot accepts the Islamic Allah paradise claimed,it's a traps to captured soul for eternal damnation,BE WARN!!!
Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by malvisguy212: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2015
This soppose to be the title of the thread , "MUSLIMS PROUDLY CLAIM THAT ALLAH ADVOCATES MODESTY AND
SEXUAL RESTRAINT IN HIS WORSHIPPERS."
But the mod will transfer
It to Islamic section.
Rilwayn,empiree ezioauditore
Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by malvisguy212: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by tartar9(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
This soppose to be the title of the thread , "MUSLIMS PROUDLY CLAIM THAT ALLAH ADVOCATES MODESTY AND
SEXUAL RESTRAINT IN HIS WORSHIPPERS."
But the mod will transfer
It to Islamic section.
Rilwayn,empiree ezioauditore
trying to deceive the mods angry
(Moderators: OAM4J , emusmith )
Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
This honestly is the dumbest post I've ever seen! The fact that the believers are tasked to not fall prey to the false riches of this world because the riches of the hereafter out weighs that of this world is something you find suspicious? The maidens of heaven are given to reward those who guide their chastities in this world and refuse to engage in the false pleasures of this world. Rewarding the righteous in the hereafter with beautiful women is something you find questionable? What's the point of controlling your libido in heaven? Is it truly heaven, where pleasures are supposed to be infinite if such limits are set? This maybe one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life, this malvisguy212 bloke has proven time and time again to be a clueless charlatan.
Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by malvisguy212: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
EzioAuditore:
This honestly is the dumbest post I've ever seen! The fact that the believers are tasked to not fall prey to the false riches of this world because the riches of the hereafter out weighs that of this world is something you find suspicious? The maidens of heaven are given to reward those who guide their chastities in this world and refuse to engage in the false pleasures of this world. Rewarding the righteous in the hereafter with beautiful women is something you find questionable? What's the point of controlling your libido in heaven? Is it truly heaven, where pleasures are supposed to be infinite if such limits are set? This maybe one of the dumbest things I have ever read in my life, this malvisguy212 bloke has proven time and time again to be a clueless charlatan.
Surah 56:22-23: “And there will be
HOURIS
preserved pearls.”
And the hadith say the pious once will be giving the strength of hundreds men.
Can Allah’s reward of unlimited sex,
fearing person?
Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
Surah 56:22-23: “And there will be
HOURIS
preserved pearls.”
And the hadith say the pious once will be giving the strength of hundreds men.
Can Allah’s reward of unlimited sex,
fearing person?

In heaven? Screw spirituality! Screw religion! We worked our butts off to go to heaven and you are calling for restraint? F*ck that! Best know this! Our heaven is a place of enjoyment and endless pleasures, and you rest assured that if by Allahs grace I make it there, I will hide the sausage in as many fish flaps as I can! I will drink all the liquor I feel like drinking! Blue balls will be a thing of legend for men! And I will plant mercy in a playpen around until I can't feel my dangler, if that's even possible. If I refrained from all this as I hard as it is here, why should I go to heaven and start thinking of restraint? What sort of heaven is that? Or are you saying you don't have a libido or urges? Are you even human at all? But tell me, what is the christians idea of heaven?

1 Like

Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by malvisguy212: 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
EzioAuditore:

In heaven? Screw spirituality! Screw religion! We worked our butts off to go to heaven and you are calling for restraint? F*ck that! Best know this! Our heaven is a place of enjoyment and endless pleasures, and you rest assured that if by Allahs grace I make it there, I will hide the sausage in as many fish flaps as I can! I will drink all the liquor I feel like drinking! Blue balls will be a thing of legend for men! And I will plant mercy in a playpen around until I can't feel my dangler, if that's even possible. If I refrained from all this as I hard as it is here, why should I go to heaven and start thinking of restraint? What sort of heaven is that? Or are you saying you don't have a libido or urges? Are you even human at all? But tell me, what is the christians idea of heaven?
oh my God, is that how you think heaven is? You don't know what you are saying here.did you say screw religion? Is Islam not a religion?
Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
oh my God, is that how you think heaven is? You don't know what you are saying here.did you say screw religion? Is Islam not a religion?

Let me get this straight, you served your lord and he offers you endless sex + other pleasures infinitely and an all you can eat buffet as a reward, but you're worried about restraint when there is no need? If your boss offers you a monetary bonus for doing a job well done and for refraining from stealing from him will you decline because you are afraid it's stealing? That's just friggin stupid! But again, what is a Christians idea of heaven?

1 Like

Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by Empiree: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2015
EzioAuditore:

[size=3pt]In heaven? Screw spirituality! Screw religion! We worked our butts off to go to heaven and you are calling for restraint? F*ck that! Best know this! Our heaven is a place of enjoyment and endless pleasures, and you rest assured that if by Allahs grace I make it there, I will hide the sausage in as many fish flaps as I can! I will drink all the liquor I feel like drinking! Blue balls will be a thing of legend for men! And I will plant mercy in a playpen around until I can't feel my dangler, if that's even possible. If I refrained from all this as I hard as it is here, why should I go to heaven and start thinking of restraint? What sort of heaven is that? Or are you saying you don't have a libido or urges? Are you even human at all? But tell me,[/size] what is the christians idea of heaven?
This is how christian heaven looks like http://www.alternet.org/10-reasons-christian-heaven-would-actually-be-hell

1 Like

Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by malvisguy212: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2015
Empiree:
This is how christian heaven looks like http://www.alternet.org/10-reasons-christian-heaven-would-actually-be-hell
Allah say a single pious man will be given the strength of hundreds men, . Can Allah’s reward of unlimited sex,
fearing person?
Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
Allah say a single pious man will be given the strength of hundreds men, . Can Allah’s reward of unlimited sex,
fearing person?

What will satisfy you? You are still dodging my question. Btw unlimited sex is not the best part about heaven.
Re: They Claim, God Advocates Modesty And Sexual Restraint In His Worshippers. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Empiree:

Lmao! These dweebs are even crazier than I thought.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin / Nigerian Christians Are Neglecting The Powerful Gifts Of The Holy Spirit / 5 gods Muslims worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.