Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin (1196 Views)

The Virgin Mary - Question For Christians / Is Tabari Or Mohammed The Bigot Here? / DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by OHAJURU1: 8:16am On Apr 18, 2015
I attended an Islamic primary school and could vividly remember how nice my Muslim teachers were to the few Christians or were they deceiving us just to lure us to Islam?

With what is happening in the world today i just can't stop thanking my parent for being Christians though they gave me the privilege to have an insight of Islam. As a Christian i still try my best to educate non-Islamic believers that Islam is a good as Christianity but most of the Muslims are brain derailed and they don't know what they practice just as most Christians are. In my quiet time i ask myself:

1.Imaging a world without Muslims
2. Why did Abraham impregnated Hagar, don't he trust God?
3. When God said he will make Abraham the father of all nation did he included the Children of Hagar?
4. Why did Abraham take such advice from Sarah can't he learn from the garden of Eden saga?
5.Is Prophet Muham'mad a good example of a leader or a warlord?
6.Is Islam truly a religion of peace?
7.why is it only Muslims that are terrorist?

With all this questions in my mind i dear not ask any muslim for an answer because i love my life and i will not be the second Jesus that will die for anybody. Moreover, those that tried such questions are tired of looking for virgins in heaven because they found out that those girls up there are confirm Naija babes forming virgins without hymen.

1 Like

Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by imbless: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2015
:::
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2015
.hey!
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2015
Hahahahaha! U funnie!
Take a walk through the Quran and Hadith.
Then take a walk through the life of Jesus Christ and also through the Acts of Apostles very well.
You will know that Satanism is real n coded!
The mystery of Babylon is real.
Abomination of desolation is real.
Allah is not Jehovah.
Jehovah is One.

1 Like

Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by OHAJURU1: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
.hey!

You be Police?
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by OHAJURU1: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2015
imbless:
:::

What shall it profit you after booking space and die in few minutes?
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by Blakjewelry(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2015
The truth is there is no much difference between the two, it is just that while one has leave it violent past, the other is living it present. It will also past some day and our children in the future will tell it as a story
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by OHAJURU1: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Blakjewelry:
The truth is there is no much difference between the two, it is just that while one has leave it violent past, the other is living it present. It will also past some day and our children in the future will tell it as a story

Bro, hope you have tv at home, i don't mean black and white screen television o... this fanaticism is getting worse everyday!
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2015
and I thought I was about to read something reasonable...

fĂșcktards everywhere.... smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by Blakjewelry(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2015
OHAJURU1:

Bro, hope you have tv at home, i don't mean black and white screen television o... this fanaticism is getting worse everyday!
Yeah I watch and read the atrocities being committed daily by different groups, the difference is that the media helps to bring happenings around the world straight to our homes. Mentally humans are suppose to be improving socially but I guess some people who still hold on their outdated believes wouldn't let go. Like I said before all these will pass away some day, maybe when human face ultimate demise they will realize that we need each other
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by Anas09: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Op. You are making a big mistake. We have been told many lies in the past and we believed those lies. Abraham is not the father of Islam. Mohammed is not a descendant of Ismail. Pls go to google, type in "IS Jehovah the same deity as Allah?" pls take time to read. Historically, Archeologically and spiritually, u will discover where, how and who started the lie of trying to Link Islam with Ismail. Its all there. Problem with us christians is that we don't read. Do research. Ask googl questions, about everything, u'd get answers. And follow Ifeann, Truthman and the rest here on NL, u will learn the truth, right from their koran
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by tartar9(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Deceiving the mods angry
(Moderators: OAM4J, emusmith)
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by OHAJURU1: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Anas09:
Op. You are making a big mistake. We have been told many lies in the past and we believed those lies. Abraham is not the father of Islam. Mohammed is not a descendant of Ismail. Pls go to google, type in "IS Jehovah the same deity as Allah?" pls take time to read. Historically, Archeologically and spiritually, u will discover where, how and who started the lie of trying to Link Islam with Ismail. Its all there. Problem with us christians is that we don't read. Do research. Ask googl questions, about everything, u'd get answers. And follow Ifeann, Truthman and the rest here on NL, u will learn the truth, right from their koran

Bro did you made research before you comment ?
Abraham is the father of Ishmael and Mohammad is the great grandson of Ishmael. Thus, Mohammad is a descendant of Abraham which made Father Abraham the real father of Islam.

Please read Genesis 17 and get updated. The cause of what is happening today is SARAH she placed a curse unknowingly saying "Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac."
Now that slave woman's descendants are trying to get rid of the Christians. Women and their myopic brain have always been a problem to mankind right from Eden
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by OHAJURU1: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
emrain:
and I thought I was about to read something reasonable...

fĂșcktards everywhere.... smh

Bro i thought FG ban weed, wetin u con smoke na?
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by OHAJURU1: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
tartar9:
Deceiving the mods angry
(Moderators: OAM4J, emusmith)

I still flog children
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by harakiri(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
OP says "imagine a world without islam". I say "imagine a world without religion". Even if islam disappears overnite, christians of different doctrines will still attack themselves (it happened before). Its all about intolerance on the part of humans. Yes...Christianity appears docile today but they have their own violent past no different from what islamic extremists do today. I'd say islam is christianity's younger cousin and still growing up hence the temper tantrums.
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by OHAJURU1: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
harakiri:
OP says "imagine a world without islam". I say "imagine a world without religion". Even if islam disappears overnite, christians of different doctrines will still attack themselves (it happened before). Its all about intolerance on the part of humans. Yes...Christianity appears docile today but they have their own violent past no different from what islamic extremists do today. I'd say islam is christianity's younger cousin and still growing up hence the temper tantrums.

Thanks Harakiri, out of so many disciples their must be a Judas.
Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by tartar9(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2015
OHAJURU1:

I still flog children
confession time
'I still flog children' shocked shocked angry angry
you're either a priest or an aspiring one.why not title your thread;The Confessions Of A Gay Pedo perv!

Re: The Bigot, The Hymen And The Virgin by OHAJURU1: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
tartar9:

confession time
'I still flog children' shocked shocked angry angry
you're either a priest or an aspiring one.why not title your thread;The Confessions Of A Gay Pedo perv!

What is this one saying?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Frsc Recruitment/replacement Form Is Out And Is Currently On Sales,qu / 2016- The Year Of His Fullness (Pastor E.A. Adeboye) / Five Nights Of Glory 2016 (5nog2016) OFFICIAL PAGE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.