Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,638 members, 7,958,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.18th.april.2015 | Don't Abuse Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.18th.april.2015 | Don't Abuse Me (353 Views)

Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.28th.march.2015 | The Power Gifts. / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.21st.march.2015 | Why We Tongue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.18th.april.2015 | Don't Abuse Me by ComeBackHome: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | SAT.APRIL.18th 2015

DON’T ABUSE ME! | Ephesians 6: 12 (TLB)

“For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against persons without bodies-the evil rulers of the unseen world, those mighty satanic beings and great evil princes of darkness who rule this world; and against huge numbers of wicked spirits in the spirit world”

For all intents and purposes, this is to be noted: No New Creation fights ‘FOR’ Victory. Rather, we fight ‘FROM’ Victory sides. Jesus conquered by His blood; His victory was given to us. ‘Fighting against’ simply speaks of the act of enforcing our victory over every work of darkness, resisting their influences. Scripturally, we resist by exercising our authority using the name of Jesus.

Distinct!

Going by the above scripture, our power is not to be used against any human personality. We are not to fight Flesh and blood.

Jesus made a profound statement against His disciples’ wrong motive in respect of the uses of the Power/Authority given unto them. Simply because Jesus’ Gospel Campaign Meeting wasn’t allowed in Samaria, His disciples wanted to call fire down from heaven just like Elijah (2 Kings 9: 1 – 16). Instead, Jesus rebuked them. The Power spoke; No! Am not to be abused. My assignment is not to destroy lives but to save | See Luke 9: 51 – 56.

It is an abuse of power when we begin to lay a curse on mortal men simply because they hurt us. Some even go as far as laying curses from Jesus’ pulpit. It is wrong.

Take for instance, the assault of the terrorists on this country (Nigeria) is heart-cracking. Every good person detests that. Nobody enjoys that. The acts are terrible ones. Even God hates the acts. However, God loves those terrorists too. Apparently, also, for their sake, Jesus shed His blood. He wants all of them to receive salvation as well. The same price was paid for them | See 2 Timothy 2: 3 – 4, John 3: 16.

Dearly beloved, what we are to do, biblically, is not to pray against those terrorists. Rather, to resist the influence of darkness operating through them against the peace of this nation or our own dear lives. This also can be applied to anyone taking up by the devil to disturb our peace. Resist the spirit operating in them. No man in his/her own right senses will enjoy destroying other lives. No one!

To be continued…

NOW, SAY | I use the Power/Authority within me through the name of Jesus not abusively.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I stop every influence of darkness over this Country, Nigeria – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 26th Of April 2015 / Christian Worship Download Sites / Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.30th.april.2015 | And Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.