Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter (21313 Views)

Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Olisa Nwakoby Of FCMB Commits Suicide In Front Of His Pastor In Lagos (photo) / Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by stonemind(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by dollarlander: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
I think it is high time we began radical Christianity all over the world. If it is an imam that did this all the mumu at Nairaland will either edit the headlines or will not make front page.

I think I will have to lead radicalised Christianity on social media especially this ethno religious sided Nairaland of a forum.

We may need to start making popular other forums that are friendly and not siding any religion against another.

Seun i know you very well, even though your parents are from Ilesa and they decided to stay in ota, they are christian and you decided to stay afloat, does not mean you should employ religious sided fellow to run Nairaland for you.

Please Seun, as you designed Islam section do also for Christian or else your site will start the worst war ever experienced. The fact that Christian decided to be quiet doesn't mean we cant fight. The children of Israel while rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem did with equipping themselves with swords.

The Catholic knights are soldiers that defend worshippers while the service is going on. The children of Israel fought against the amalekites and their history was no more.

All these jihadists are amalekites and they will expire just like the biblical amalekites. Nairaland be very careful with the use of your headlines. You are looking for troubles and I promise you will find it.

If you like remove my handle from your forum I will create 20 others and continue my campaign. Mtcheww
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by tartar9(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
at least he didn't rape his mother

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by mzrammy(f): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
:oNawa 0o
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by holyokoto(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Castrate him, Pastors these days are all fake. You will be not be surprise if He is release and prophesied that it was the Lord's doing, many gullible Nigerians will continue to patronize his church
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by closetoyou(f): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
C
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by tola9ja: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS. SAHRIAREPORTERS

Your possy have done it again
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by Humblebloke(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
nonxo007:
Pastor should not be attached to the names of these evil doers... It's a dent to the body of Christ...

Sure.... JUs Like a lot of people attach Terrorism to Islam...It's a dent to the almighty God, the Holy Prophet and pious followers...

My point is you do not blame people's action on their religion
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by kosovo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
TRADELYN:
lipsrsealed

I think the media should learn to use a 'man' or 'woman' rather than title(s).

We have unprofessional jornalists in Nigeria.

However, everyone is workng for their pocket. "Pastor" instead of "Man" in the title will naturally lead to more hits, which in turn brings more money. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by Dubemkelly(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
And they still call him a pastor? He's just a rapist and should be brought to book
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by BigBashiru: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Christianity fails to give credence to the power of conji. Don't look at girls no sex no homo etc. Conji is building up in the pastor. 11 yr old is young (desirable trait) and defenceless. He is wrong. He should have picked a harlot to cure his conji!
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
So sad, what is wrong with some men, rape a minor .......that man should be castrated and thrown to the sea to be eaten up by sharks.....eedioot.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by sikaxchange: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
this is so so sad how could anyone do such a thing
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by chigoziewhite: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
PASTOR PASTOR LOLLL

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
...and it's more terrifying when you pause to think that these Pastors are the so called "Men of God" who suggest to people (more like order them on) what to do...including not giving "Head" to their partners. Ho_rny shankruhahamistas! undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
TRADELYN:
lipsrsealed

[size=38pt]Why Because its a christian pastor!

To hell with yor hypocritocal reasoning!

If na it was imam or Shrine priest you wud be jumping up and down from the roof![

CHRISTIANITY: RELIGION OF MONEY SCAM, PEDOPHILIA AND HYPOCRISY[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
dollarlander:
I think it is high time we began radical Christianity all over the world. If it is an imam that did this all the mumu at Nairaland will either edit the headlines or will not make front page.

I think I will have to lead radicalised Christianity on social media especially this ethno religious sided Nairaland of a forum.

We may need to start making popular other forums that are friendly and not siding any religion against another.

Seun i know you very well, even though your parents are from Ilesa and they decided to stay in ota, they are christian and you decided to stay afloat, does not mean you should employ religious sided fellow to run Nairaland for you.

Please Seun, as you designed Islam section do also for Christian or else your site will start the worst war ever experienced. The fact that Christian decided to be quiet doesn't mean we cant fight. The children of Israel while rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem did with equipping themselves with swords.

The Catholic knights are soldiers that defend worshippers while the service is going on. The children of Israel fought against the amalekites and their history was no more.

All these jihadists are amalekites and they will expire just like the biblical amalekites. Nairaland be very careful with the use of your headlines. You are looking for troubles and I promise you will find it.

If you like remove my handle from your forum I will create 20 others and continue my campaign. Mtcheww

fvxk off . we Traditionalists have been demanding separate section for long way before you hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by sikaxchange: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
this is so so sickening

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by holyokoto(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
TRADELYN:
lipsrsealed

He is indeed a Pastor, else it will not be published this way. This is the best for general awareness

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by nnwniger: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
A BAIL FOR A MAN WHO MOLESTED A 11YR CHILD? GOD HELP NIGERIA. NIGERIAN CHILDREN SHOULD BE PROTECTED, INCLUDING PROTECTING THEM AGAINST PEDOPHILES WHO MOLEST THEM LEGALLY AS "HUSBANDS".

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by tsdarkside(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
chaiii...we are realy messed-up.... sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by dollarlander: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

fvxk off . we Traditionalists have been demanding separate section for long way before you hypocrites.

Do you guys still exist? Post ur picture here if you are not a robot.
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by mistybravo(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Do not move near fornication and adultery.
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by chacoonder(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
TRADELYN:
lipsrsealed

Hmm i seee...so e dey pain u now abi, if to say bomb u hear say dem throw somewhere abi na kill u hear say some unknown sect go kill now, una go dey yell ISLAM dis ISLAM that. but as e be say na PASTOR now, make dem no put pastor again, make dem dey use Mr abi no be so u bunch of silly hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by buoye1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
bail?pervert justice
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
dollarlander:

Do you guys still exist? Post ur picture here if you are not a robot.

my picture? tf?

u post yours!
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by oge4real(f): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
How will there be a deterrent when such heinous crime is bailable? The evil predator will simply carry on with his deeds for the next 10 years, characteristic of the Nigerian justice system for concluding trials.

I say leave them in jail until after trial.#allrapistsmustdie
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by famshegs(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
end time pastor..... only God knows who is real servant are....
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by hendrixxx(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
what the f**k
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by Fourwinds: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
TRADELYN:
lipsrsealed

no. I prefer d full title should be attached because dese people intimidate d public with deir title. put Dr., Chief.,Pastor., Alfa., etc to d names
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by Fourwinds: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
tartar9:
at least he didn't rape his mother
U must be from planet Pluto
Re: Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter by dollarlander: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

my picture? tf?

u post yours!

Eeehh!!!, eyin omo eriwo. Eyin t'aboye bo sise. Joor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Hinting About His Death On Facebook / Shuaibu Ogunmola: Oil Pipeline Marauder Arrested In Lagos / Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.