Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing (57529 Views)

9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing / Seeing Is Believing! Take A Look At This / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by khalebzy(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2015
mytime24:
Yawn
name your mouth dey smell like dis
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Topeakintola: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2015
It occurs when there is sustained and relentless hitting of the right places.

It is the female body's way of saying thank you for a very good job. It's a turn on for a lot of men

Ishilove:

I seriously doubt it. It's gross embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Teejayphillip(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Okai I don ear... Me just dey waka pass undecided
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Good write up Op
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by cocoberry(f): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Congratulations!

b0rn2fuck:
I like toto tinz, even the way I concentrated reading this, if I did that during exam, I would have come out with goodd grade

2 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Topeakintola:

It is the female body's way of saying thank you for a very good job. It's a turn on for a lot of men

But not alot of women can do it or even know how too .

3 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Gagame(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Food for taughts.the last one I somehw disagree some women likes the lights off.its only men who wants to see things that prefers the lights on.well that's my opionion.thx Op ts a gud topic

4 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2015
mytime24:
Yawn
u just realise ure a victim?
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

I seriously doubt it. It's gross embarassed
its fun.
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Bantino(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2015
I disagree @ no 2
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2015
silvermania:
Issorite but about the libido stuff. on a sunny afternoon Drink cold garri and roasted fish add a little sugar. Your libido must be high.
meanwhile it the d day

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by mytime24(f): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2015
khalebzy:
name your mouth dey smell like dis
don use mi 2learn hw 2bash ok undecided
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by nollyguy: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2015
ok oooo
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by mytime24(f): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u just realise ure a victim?
undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by nollyguy: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
adedayourt:

Jus sprinkle some petrol on ur head nd light it up wit match

The pleasure derivable therein is oua dis world
lolzzz u wicked oo
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by cold(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

But not alot of women can do it or even know how too .
It's more of the man knowing exactly what his job description is,to bring the flood gushing out like a hot geyser.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Ishilove: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
Topeakintola:

embarassed embarassed

Expert cheesy
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
cold:

It's more of the man knowing exactly what his job description is to bring the flood gushing out like a hot geyser.

Lol but y u guys like it self all dat juice on ur face undecided
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

embarassed embarassed

Expert cheesy

Lol girls should run away from him shocked
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Odunharry(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

And as for the seeing more part...I thought one will be too distracted to see anything grin
lol
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by xmich(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
(<~>)
{|}
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by XBLadez: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:
That squirting though... embarassed

It sounds yucky and uber-gross angry

I mean, seriously??!

And as for the seeing more part...I thought one will be too distracted to see anything grin
Is that the only thing you can spot out from the list?
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by adedayourt(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Him wan learn hw to zex naa grin
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Ishilove: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

Lol girls should run away from him shocked
Like seriously, otherwise he will disorganise that place for them grin
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by cold(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

Lol but y u guys like it self all dat juice on ur face undecided
It's a sign of a project excellently executed. Now only a small matter of having to change the sheets again..sigh

2 Likes

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by adedayourt(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2015
nollyguy:
lolzzz u wicked oo

Jus dey giv am smal tip bout xes
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Topeakintola: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Am no expert lol , just trying to explain that is lovely thing and not disgusting like some people think it is

I pray you experience it very soon . Amen
Ishilove:

embarassed embarassed

Expert cheesy
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
cold:

It's a sign of a project excellently executed. Now only a small matter of having to change the sheets again..sigh
Hmmm confam expert lol
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Ishilove: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
XBLadez:

Is that the only thing you can spot out from the list?
Nope, but those are the ones that made the most impression

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.