Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing (57537 Views)

9 Lies You Need To Stop Believing / Seeing Is Believing! Take A Look At This / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by BraniacX(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
mytime24:
nice1, i give_up grin grin

Well, in that case am opening a safety deposit box account with a bank reputed to have the most impervious vaults and storing ma goody in it for safekeeping cry

But you seem like a nice gal so i'll be nice to you, you can come to ma crib at 0:00 hrs and have a sneak peek before it's locked up for good grin

You can thank me later wink
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by BraniacX(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

Lol whisper it

My lips have to be on your ear

Literarily of course grin

So relocate to my location now grin

And watch me make magic happen wink

I also recommend you bring some towels, a mopper to....................never mind
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Expand ur bussiness and make more profit, get a larger customer base, let the whole world know what you re doing.Get a professional and up to standard website for your bussiness or organisation call;07083317876[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by kuuljay(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Babzilla:

Kayanaiki ko grin grin
Dan iska grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
garlicrey:
please how do you have sex

chai chai. see question. who fit ansa am
Re: 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing by Lovechyld101(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
I don't know about the other but the squitting thing is tru my Ex was one .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.