Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Forum Games (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (31948 Views)

Figure The Puzzle And Tag A Someone / Download Free Action Game For Mobile, Mac Or PC. This Is Totally Free To Play. / Answer Correctly And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ronald4lif(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin cheesy grin grin grin

Bad belle I better pass you na. Your case engine room dey villa cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by alberto2k(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
She go born for my Hospital grin And I will INSERT everything in there to make sure she delivers grin
she better born amu for manger than Dr. Tom INSERTING clinic grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:

she better born amu for manger than Dr. Tom INSERTING clinic grin grin
I am also a Shepherd grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bad belle I better pass you na. Your case engine room dey villa cheesy
Better pass who??

If wishes were horses. . . grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by marieolae(f): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
lool was that you? grin
AgapeCharis:
Marieolae

Remember one day you met a guy @Idowu?? grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by alberto2k(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
I am also a Shepherd Mai Shanu grin

Cattle rearer grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
was only hvn fun,dunno if she took it serious oh.cheesy
That goat comment was insultive....she must have taken it serious...you can let her knw u were just kidding.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
marieolae:
lool was that you? grin
Nope but what did the guy tell you?? gringrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:

Cattle rearer grin grin
Like my boss Buhari grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by danbrowndmf(m): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote
author=chibwike post=32860702]That goat comment was insultive....she
must have taken it serious...you can let her knw u were just
kidding.[/quote] sleekyshuga am sorry though,neva knew my speech was offesive

****My Apology****
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by marieolae(f): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
he told me that you love me lol cheesy
AgapeCharis:
Nope but what did the guy tell you?? gringrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by alberto2k(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
Like my boss Buhari grin
hohohiohiohio grin

Your boss cows dey food starved and malnourished, now I juss dey imagine if na skeleton or fossils u dey rear embarassed grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
marieolae:
he told me that you love me lol cheesy
Buaaahahahahahahahahaaa

Kolo! grin

Someone told me about one girl like that he met around Idowu and my instinct just said it must be marieolae. gringrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by marieolae(f): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Buaaahahahahahahahahaaa

Kolo! grin

Someone told me about one girl like that he met around Idowu and my instinct just said it must be marieolae. gringrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by marieolae(f): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
what did he say and when cheesy
AgapeCharis:
Buaaahahahahahahahahaaa

Kolo! grin

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:

hohohiohiohio grin

Your boss cows dey food starved and malnourished, now I juss dey imagine if na skeleton or fossils u dey rear embarassed grin
dem resemble their master na, grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sleekyshuga am sorry though,neva knew my speech was offesive

****My Apology****

Do you purposely quote peoples comments like this, or you don't just know how to quote?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
marieolae:
what did he say and when cheesy
In his words__who you stand dey wait for like this? E get one fine babe wey dey pass here. Na she?? The rest is confidential. gringrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by marieolae(f): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
liar liar.
AgapeCharis:
In his words__who you stand dey wait for like this? E get one fine babe wey dey pass here. Na she?? The rest is confidential. gringrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
marieolae:
grin[i]liar liar.[/i]
I'm serious here. cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by marieolae(f): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
when? Lol
AgapeCharis:
I'm serious here. cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
marieolae:
when? Lol
Last month or two months back.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by marieolae(f): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
i've not been in lag this year cheesy
AgapeCharis:
Last month or two months back.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
marieolae:

i've not been in lag this year cheesy
I know but you've been there for long nau. Abi??
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Deejavuu(f): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

One of my strength is that I have never believe in luck. Anything that I intend to achieve I know I can only get it by hard work, dedication and focus on how to making it happen. And whenever anything I set out to do fails I take full responsibility and not try to shy away from what I would have done differently. Another one is, no matter where I find myself, a workplace, school, or a new environment entirely no matter how strange the place seems I adapt very quickly. And lastly, I'm very good to learning any new language.

My weakness are of two fold and I hate to admit one but I just have to. On the sight of a woman, who's all that smoochy I easily lose focus to whatever I'm doing. You know those imaginations. wink But I think I have been able to checkmate it in the past one year. Before then it was a nut case. Lastly, I'm easily moved by stories that draws sympathy. This is something I inherited from my father. Someone could come up with a story that I can tell its cooked up but because of the sympathetic nature of it I might just want to drop a 2cent. These two are something I can't seem to have control of.

Hmm interesting! We share similarity in believing sympathetic storeis. I'm easily moved by it too,too fvcking emotional (not weak tho). I'm working on that part of me.

Another weakness is procrastination smiley
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Deejavuu(f): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You are joor. Why are you keeping your name a secret? Is it because you don't want me to know that it's you behind the moniker??

You know there's 98% chance I've met you offline. grin

For the first question - that's not the right answer o.

Remember this.

I will answer you.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Deejavuu:

I will answer you.
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Oya na. grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
very 1st day you cooked a complete meal for the family.@ what age?
The very first day I cooked a complete meal was in primary 6 and I was 10 years old.

The meal was jellof rice and beans. wink
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okotv(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
I was 10 years old.
for the whole family ?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
okotv:
for the whole family ?
Yes for the whole family.

I first meal was in my primary 5 but with the help of mum and my first. Complete without any help was in my primary 6 and like I said i was only 10 years old.

I left for the village to resume my secondary school education and kids of 7 would give you good meal so what will a babe of 10 be doing If a babe of 6 will serve u well? grin

I leant all the pounding and farm work I know today from there before i returned back to Lagos to complete my secondary school education.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okotv(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes for the whole family.

I first meal was in my primary 5 but with the help of mum and my first. Complete without any help was in my primary 6 and like I said i was only 10 years old.
at that age I don't think I could make pap. But now, am trying sha
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kika23(f): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
cooljoe:
howdy?
I'm fabb

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words"" / You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.