Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Forum Games (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (31685 Views)

Figure The Puzzle And Tag A Someone / Download Free Action Game For Mobile, Mac Or PC. This Is Totally Free To Play. / Answer Correctly And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
The very first day I cooked a complete meal was in primary 6 and I was 10 years old.

The meal was jellof rice and beans. wink
pra what? Pramary 6!! shocked will be right back to edit
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by lanicky(f): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Trypa:

Lanicky u r a darling n ur thread will continue to grow from strength to strength

Well am not feeling fine love u all

Love u too dear...get well soon.smiley
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by farano(f): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
DaZion:
Wat qualities do u look 4 in ur bf @farano?
lol well he must be an honest man. It’s always the number one determining quality that I look for in someone I’m dating when deciding if he has all the right traits to be perfect boyfriend material! cool .
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okotv(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
You will. What's his own with nairaland? undecided
I would only form one because of .... if not I wouldn't have dared.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by lanicky(f): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP: @lanicky....two romancelander that deactivated and you STILL miss till this minute?

Kayjuu nd frankben......I miss them every minute, everyday. *sniffs* embarassed
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by EddyBlingzz(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
Why are you surprise and what's funny?
no. I'm not surprised. Nothing's funny. smiley

and that Dog on your dp is "fine". Is it shaka's offspring?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
have u ever given a girl head
Cc: Kingtom
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
okotv:
I would only form one because of .... if not I wouldn't have dared.
Lol. Thanks.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
danyel09:
have u ever given a girl head
Cc: Kingtom
**********Coughs and eats*********
I am doing that right now grin grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
lanicky:

Dem say one, this mumu go mention 2 grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okotv(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Thanks.
you mean so much to me...I would try not to make you deactivate though. Whatsapp
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
no. I'm not surprised. Nothing's funny. smiley

and that Dog on your dp is "fine". Is it shaka's offspring?
No. We sold all before the death of Shaka. Shaka was poisoned.

The one on my dp is a friend's val present. He stays in the USA and told me Chloe was brought for $1500. If I can get this here I wouldn't mind o.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by lanicky(f): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:

Dem say one, this mumu go mention 2 grin

Hian! crazy guy wetin concern u? grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
lanicky:

Hian! crazy guy wetin concern u? grin
shey eleyi tin ya wehrey? grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by lanicky(f): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:

shey eleyi tin ya wehrey? grin

Temi ba n ya weyreh....omo pe iwo tí ja wo oja ni iwowo ni? undecided
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
lol gotcha! And how about now? Was also kidding.

Lol. Okay

Once in a while. Maybe to see a friend
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
lanicky:

Temi ba n ya weyreh....omo pe iwo tí ja wo oja ni iwowo ni? undecided
Abeg read the rules of the question grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
pra what? Pramary 6!! shocked will be right back to edit
Yes sir. cheesy

I've been dying to know your crush. Please what's her moniker? wink
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by lanicky(f): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
Abeg read the rules of the question grin

Oh pls! Lemme alone!....Ion care about rules sad
Btw...don't show me ur 14 set of teeth again...it's not funny. tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
lanicky:

Oh pls! Lemme alone!....Ion care about rules sad
Btw...don't show me ur 14 set of teeth again...it's not funny. tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by lanicky(f): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Smh.....u need serious deliverance! lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
lanicky:

Smh.....u need serious deliverance! lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
DrAify:
Yeah a Nigerian but not born in Nigeria.
I'd like to follow you Doc. Would you follow back? cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:

MzMariah! cry cry cry

she's very much around. She says she misses you badly, you being the only nlder than addresses her by name. Also, you may need to open your fridge KT, cos she wants her share of your bday cake."

she requested i tell you that she had to take care of very important stuff, thus her sudden departure back then. She is around as you see this!! grin grin

AgapeCharis:
MzMariah - MsMariah
hmm

she said i should ask if the FTC grace she endowed you is still effective. Misses you gaaan! She is back though. smiley

oh Mariah mariah
around, back and better
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:

she's very much around. She says she misses you badly, you being the only nlder than addresses her by name. Also, you may need to open your fridge KT, cos she wants her share of your bday cake."

she requested i tell you that she had to take care of very important stuff, thus her sudden departure back then. She is around as you see this!! grin grin

hmm

she said i should ask if the FTC grace she endowed you is still effective. Misses you gaaan! She is back though. smiley

oh Mariah mariah
around, back and better

Mariah Mariah! She reminds me of a westside story, growing up in Spanish Harlem, she living a life just like a movie star. Mariah Mariah!! She fell in love in East L.A, to the sound of the guitar, played by Carlo Santana! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

I feel a tad vexed.
saw a whole page 15 wiped out and could just imagine. Need commendation sometimes, somewhere in between those daily bashing. smiley
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:

hmm

oh Mariah mariah
around, back and better
Yaaay! !! cheesy grin cheesy

What's her new moniker?? cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
marieolae:
@ dave
Lool your question is strange oo smiley
But I sang last week sunday
Hoping to do the same 2morro ...
strange? Never knew oo. Now i know about the chorister part. cheesy You can ask yours if you have any.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by cooljoe(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
kika23:

Lol
now I don't lyk t wen peeps lauf at me
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
lanicky:

u just stuck a cord. I can imagine im in lokoja and so she is, yet i cant get across thru any medium.. Frank-b couldave been comedian 1 of NL by now!
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol. Okay

Once in a while. Maybe to see a friend
okay o.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yaaay! !! cheesy grin cheesy

What's her new moniker?? cheesy
lol, un adon become alive (whispers) what im about to twell you is clossified.. Shiwi shuu shiwchai chai food section grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here / Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words"" / You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.