Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Forum Games (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (31933 Views)

Figure The Puzzle And Tag A Someone / Download Free Action Game For Mobile, Mac Or PC. This Is Totally Free To Play. / Answer Correctly And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okotv(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
Okay.
yes. Another monicker I miss is that of carefreewannabe. My e-sister of no mean repute. I love you so much. Please come back and contact me. I miss you so much
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah I know but I gat no one to visit

Ohh. All is well
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kika23(f): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
cooljoe:
if we were 2geda in a dark room, watz gona appen
I'm scared of the dark
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by akinsadeez(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
tosyne2much:

Akinsadeez, I wish I could use those big words and my tenses right, what's ya secret ? cheesy

hahahahahaha. This ur question ehn. Funny enough I don't think I use big words. Certainly not like some notable monikers here. However, the nature of my job is such that every word used, whether spoken or written has potential ramifications. I have thus had to build my vocabulary and choose my words carefully.

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

You're chasing shadows where there are none
Alryt thanks
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
DrAify:
Yeah a Nigerian but not born in Nigeria.
cool...Anyone fr me? cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
okotv:
yes. Another monicker I miss is that of carefreewannabe. My e-sister of no mean repute. I love you so much. Please come back and contact me. I miss you so much
She will dear.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
akinsadeez:

hahahahahaha. This ur question ehn. Funny enough I don't think I use big words. Certainly not like some notable monikers here. However, the nature of my job is such that every word used, whether spoken or written has potential ramifications. I have thus had to build my vocabulary and choose my words carefully.
That's what I like u 4 cool
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Ohh. All is well
U school there ?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okotv(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
She will dear.
I love both Mzmariah and carefreewannabe. Thank you
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
okotv:
I love both Mzmariah and carefreewannabe. Thank you
MzMariah is still around isn't she? I was a secret admirer of carefree too. Pele dear, she will return
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
U school there ?

Nah. Work there.

Temporary for now tho
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okotv(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
MzMariah is still around isn't she? I was a secret admirer of carefree too. Pele dear, she will return
Mzmariah monicker isn't around anymore but the person behind is. Really, you admired her ? never knew. I hope she returns
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
okotv:
Mzmariah monicker isn't around anymore but the person behind is. Really, you admired her ? never knew. I hope she returns
Yes I admired her, just can't stop wondering why she left.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okotv(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
was it because of me or...

Since she didn't tell me, I can't say but I hope she returns
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
okotv:
was it because of me or...

Since she didn't tell me, I can't say but I hope she returns
Not because of you. I met her in a thread where she even misunderstood my post but it didn't hide the fact that the person behind her moniker is cool.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by cooljoe(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
kika23:

I'm scared of the dark
bring ye forth al ya fears, I'd help u overcum 'em
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kika23(f): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
cooljoe:
bring ye forth al ya fears, I'd help u overcum 'em

Lol
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by EddyBlingzz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
shocked gringrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okotv(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
Not because of you. I met her in a thread where she even misunderstood my post but it didn't hide the fact that the person behind her moniker is cool.
Okay. Sorry for sounding that way.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
shocked gringrin
Why are you surprise and what's funny?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
okotv:
Okay. Sorry for sounding that way.
No problem. Na you dey hold me o, I for don deactivate carry my wahala wahala go.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chimerase2: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Guy Abeg destroy that tape. No let it go viral like Ekitigate. You be Sowore of Sahara Reporters abi na wetin sef sad

Adonbilivit. Chimerase2 assured me he's a man of the gospel of Christ.
no just mind dat mumu mak. Dey fool him slf angry
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okotv(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
No problem. Na you dey hold me o, I for don deactivate carry my wahala wahala go.
I don't want you to go because when you start missing Nairaland, it would be me thinking of a new monicker and all that.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chimerase2: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ronald4lif and Chibwike, from your comments one could tell that you have dominion over anger. What gets you angry easily ?

Naijaboiy, you sound like you have once been hurt, have you ?

Akinsadeez, I wish I could use those big words and my tenses right, what's ya secret ? cheesy

Ishilove, the first time you quoted me, your comment reeked of hatred, have I in any way offended you ?

Ireneony, how you feel when receiving series of bashing ?

Chimerase2, do you truly have a child ?

Lalasticala, as handsome as you are, why do you decide to be picture-less ? cheesy

AgapeCharis, are you practicing celibacy ?

KingTom, have you ever had ere,ction for any patient ?
*in daniel bryans voice* YES YES grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
okotv:
I don't want you to go because when you start missing Nairaland, it would be me thinking of a new monicker and all that.
Are you complaining? Please think of a new moniker jawe that will fit 2 names because I must deactivate when the deed is done. wink
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ronald4lif(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
chimerase2:
no just mind dat mumu mak. Dey fool him slf angry

I tell amu say you're a true man of God him say no. Say you be woman wrapper.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okotv(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
Are you complaining? Please think of a new moniker jawe that will fit 2 names because I must deactivate when the deed is done. wink
I won't think of anyone o. If you need to come back, lakes would perform that duty nah
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chimerase2: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

I tell amu say you're a true man of God him say no. Say you be woman wrapper.
no mind dat ijebu man grin
Pls dnt belive anytin dat thomas of a kingtom says grin
He is evil infact na winch embarassed
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol!

I don't go there 6 times a week na

Twas when I was younger and I'd go with my dad to his office
lol gotcha! And how about now? Was also kidding.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
okotv:
I won't think of anyone o. If you need to come back, lakes would perform that duty nah
You will. What's his own with nairaland? undecided
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
chimerase2:
no mind dat ijebu man grin
Pls dnt belive anytin dat thomas of a kingtom says grin
He is evil infact na winch embarassed
Mumu demon! You wan spoil that innocent boy ronald4lif grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words"" / You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.