Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (31832 Views)

Figure The Puzzle And Tag A Someone / Download Free Action Game For Mobile, Mac Or PC. This Is Totally Free To Play. / Answer Correctly And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2015
immortalvoices:
Is hilove...your most admired romancelander

N aijaboiy... Apart from her (you know who) would you have found "the one" on this same forum

K ingtom... If you were a muslim would you have more than 2wives "emphasis on More than two"

Chibwike...do you have a NL crush and still wish you can date her? (no need to mention)

L anicky... What inspires your E-chat thread

D aveP... Do you know I wish you were a brother to me?!?

r okiatu... taking cognizance of ur curves and large butt..how do you know the man who truly loves you and not infatuated or lust after you.. (Very important)

*smiles*

I WILL BE BACK
Yeah
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by naijaboiy: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

angry grin
Answer me na. grintongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by naijaboiy: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2015
immortalvoices:

Destiny hmmm...

Nice reply sir!
cool

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2015
lanicky:

Hmmm!
So many things inspired me to create an e chat thread. You see, when I joined nairaland I was very active on literature thread...infact, I didn't notice romance section at all. On literature section then, something brought me nd so many people together nd we became e friends.....in order not to derail the story thread I created an E chat thread

I keep wondering why it's still very active till today....hehe! Then I realized God blessed me with so many wonderful e family members....smiley

Like... sis charijee, daveP, PrettySpicey, bro JeffreyJamez, [size=20pt]KingTom[/size], toniro, Trypa, [size=20pt]KingTom[/size], Princesschi, Adaobi12, SexySapphire, immortalvoices, ggrin, AlphaGentMan, kinglekan, STARSHYNE, LogoDWhiz......nd *sighs* many more.
E dey sweet you to type my name shey? grin grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2015
immortalvoices:
Ishilove...your most admired romancelander

Naijaboiy... Apart from her (you know who) would you have found "the one" on this same forum

Kingtom... If you were a muslim would you have more than 2wives "emphasis on More than two"

Chibwike...do you have a NL crush and still wish you can date her? (no need to mention)

Lanicky... What inspires your E-chat thread

DaveP... Do you know I wish you were a brother to me?!?

rokiatu... taking cognizance of ur curves and large butt..how do you know the man who truly loves you and not infatuated or lust after you.. (Very important)

*smiles*

I WILL BE BACK
lol see as u suit up on top blue carpet dey hole mic like Adams.

U na boss now! Brother? (shakes him, shoulder to shoulder)

(rubs hands in anticipation) let the questions begin(opens locker of different jotters)

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Wait danceville is this a thread for asking sexually provocative questions or just normal curious questions?

Cos some of the questions i'm seeing here are not making sense at all. undecided

How can you be asking someone if she has had anal sex?

*sighs*
I created this thread just for asking Normal romance questions buh not for all those sex stuffs..
I didn't create the thread for a Shit lyk dat...
Some dudes are just spoiling d Fun in d Game...
Cc
naijaboiy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Is dia a benefit in aving galfrnd/boyfrnd at a Teen age?
Cc
ronald4lif
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2015
sameer1212 who is your crush on nairaland? lol
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DaZion(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

Even at that, its not a mistake..

Of cuz I will feel bad and betrayed..
Hmmm...
Wuld u continue d relationship wit her or not?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DaZion(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
What xteristics do u luk 4 in ur bf? @misclassy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by lalasticlala(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
DaZion:
Hmmm...
Wuld u continue d relationship wit her or not?

Nooooooooo!!!!
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Naijaboiy- btwn a law firm and a commentator job@ wwe which may move you?

Chibwike, when last were you tricked by any1?

Immortalvoices- the last time you sang in church? same goes for Marieolae.

Lala247- the inspiration behind your moniker? And do you workout daily?

Safarigirl- choose to act along a nollywood/hollywood act in a tv series?

KingTom- getting a call from top echelon to come fill in the gap of medical position in govt. Would you answer as a patriotic nigerian that you are?

And finally at alllll of you mentioned right here. Name one-three nairalanders you think if you meet@ same place would make your entire day exciting. Think!

( glances thru mod's jotter)

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by danbrowndmf(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Who Will Ask Me na.sad

Sinaj come ask me.sad
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
Naijaboiy- btwn a law firm and a commentator job@ wwe which may move you?

Chibwike, when last were you tricked by any1?

Immortalvoices- the last time you sang in church? same goes for Marieolae.

Lala247- the inspiration behind your moniker? And do you workout daily?

Safarigirl- choose to act along a nollywood/hollywood act in a tv series?

KingTom- getting a call from top echelon to come fill in the gap of medical position in govt. Would you answer as a patriotic nigerian that you are?

And finally at alllll of you mentioned right here. Name one-three nairalanders you think if you meet@ same place would make your entire day exciting. Think!

Erm
User name is cuz my main biz is online so im always online (orders) 24/7 wink lol not literally tho
And i workout every other day or at least once a week . Used to it lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Answer me na. grintongue
Naijaboiy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Who Will Ask Me na.sad

Sinaj come ask me.sad
one dream you wished come true. Some wished they had metaphysical power or abilities like magneto, etc. Which one dyu wish you were right now?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
Naijab oiy- btwn a law firm and a commentator job@ wwe which may move you?

Ch ibwike, when last were you tricked by any1?

Im mortalvoices- the last time you sang in church? same goes for Marie olae.

L ala247- the inspiration behind your moniker? And do you workout daily?

Safarigir l- choose to act along a nollywood/hollywood act in a tv series?

Ki ngTom- getting a call from top echelon to come fill in the gap of medical position in govt. Would you answer as a patriotic nigerian that you are?

I would gladly accept grin grin i.e from may 29, however if it is the current Administration, I will brutally decline angry
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

Erm
User name is cuz my main biz is online so im always online (orders) 24/7 wink lol not literally tho
And i workout every other day or at least once a week . Used to it lol smiley
smiley thanks. Still curious about the "Lala" part though. And the last question you didnt answer- 1-3 nlders who'l excite your day?

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by danbrowndmf(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote
author=daveP post=32851462]one dream you wished come true. Some wished
they had metaphysical power or abilities like magneto, etc. Which one
dyu wish you were right now?[/quote] bro pls be striaght with ur question na.sad
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ronald4lif(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
DanceVille:
Is dia a benefit in aving galfrnd/boyfrnd at a Teen age?
Cc
ronald4...lif

A sixteen or seventeen year old can have a relationship depending on his/her maturity and exposure to life issues. But it's advisable that sex should be a no and the relationship should involve with someone around same age bracket.

About the benefit, I can't make up my mind on that. I'm an adult, I don't even know the benefit of a relationship except for companionship and the relieve of that sexual tension. The disadvantages are becoming more daring than the benefits. Teens have this urges and needs companionship as well.

3 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
smiley thanks. Still curious about the "Lala" part though. And the last question you didnt answer- 1-3 nlders who'l excite your day?

Everyone excite me even d dry ones grin

Ok thats my name
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:

I would gladly accept grin grin i.e from may 29, however if it is the current Administration, I will brutally decline angry
its like the current one don dey taya you small small. Ye Sai-baba-ites!
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
bro pls be striaght with ur question na.sad
superhero u dream of having same powers to do good!
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

A sixteen or seventeen year old can have a relationship depending on his/her maturity and exposure to life issues. But it's advisable that sex should be a no and the relationship should involve with someone around same age bracket.

About the benefit, I can't make up my mind on that. I'm an adult, I don't even know the benefit of a relationship except for companionship and the [b]relieve of that sexual tension. [/b]The disadvantages are becoming more daring than the benefits. Teens have this urges and needs companionship as well.

So u dey relieve tension abi shocked
Ronald hmmm on the down low i fear u oh lol

How r u smiley
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
its like the current one don dey taya you small small. Ye Sai-baba-ites!
I despise incompetence! angry
But I like money ooooooo grin grin grin
chai Minister of Health! Baba God abeg bless my hustle grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ronald4lif(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

So u dey relieve tension abi shocked
Ronald hmmm on the down low i fear u oh lol

How r u smiley

Hehe! Don't mind me I'm still a v wink

I'm good hun, thanks. How's you?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe! Don't mind me I'm still a v wink

I'm good hun, thanks. How's you?

Yh me too
Lol
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ronald4lif(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

Yh me too
Lol

You too as in you're good or you're also a v
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lala247:

Everyone excite me even d dry ones grin

Ok thats my name
dry ones inclusive? shocked

thanks for answering.... smiley

lets enjoy this game...

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Midehi:
sameer1212 who is your crush on nairaland? lol
LOL U wan do me wayo abi? I ask u first, so answer me. undecided
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
I despise incompetence! angry
But I like money ooooooo grin grin grin
chai Minister of Health! Baba God abeg bless my hustle grin
lol MoH!!! grin e rem small@worst (small=2026)
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

You too as in you're good or you're also a v

If you r a v me too im one wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words"" / You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.