Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (31858 Views)

Figure The Puzzle And Tag A Someone / Download Free Action Game For Mobile, Mac Or PC. This Is Totally Free To Play. / Answer Correctly And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
English dey attract ban??
Rule 11 oh, I don tell you my own o, guys like Nai ja boiy, Ori jin 101 The son of mark all of them don serve their own o, I no wan make you join them grin grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
I will still be young by then, so I can wait grin
(unveils giant stopwatch similar to Guiness world record's size and starts timer. A loud chime is heard and digits begins to race) Chisom ba? E don start eo! (bookmarks this particular thread for "small" purposes grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahahahahaa

Una can do unnecessary lump/V inspectiioooooon!!!

gringringringrin
Are you aspiring to become a pastor?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
My dilating Speculum is always available grin grin grin
gringringrin

KingTom:
Rule 11 oh, I don tell you my own o, guys like Nai ja boiy, Ori jin 101 The son of mark all of them don serve their own o, I no wan make you join them grin grin grin
Thanks boss. grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
still dnt get ur question though. but Yar Adua is My Super hero, the Best Leader Nigeria Ever had......Then i had say 2face,Brymo,Asa,JessejagzMI,Eminem and Vector inspire me alot
(turns to cameras) talking of music... We love to hear one from Asa right now... Thanks dmf!!
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
chibwike:
Are you aspiring to become a pastor?
]Lol. Why you ask?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

grin grin

okay. Go ahead
Why were you always picking a fight with naijaboy then...when you acually liked him.

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
blublahd:

whats with you unilag peeps and pink lips?
Have you seen a UNILAG girl obsessed about it except me?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
chibwike:
Lol....cant really remember oh
And for the second
tosyne2much
immortalvoices
Sleekyshuga
chai naso e bad. No use style hide tori now. Lol

wonderful peeps there. Unarguably talented. Gracias to the Chib!
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by danbrowndmf(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
chibwike:
Gossip
Vickybee dy don catch me o.sad
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
gringringrin

Thanks boss. grin
No wahala grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
chibwike:
Why were you always picking a fight with naijaboy then...when you acually liked him.
I found him annoying at the first instance.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by danbrowndmf(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Last night smiley

What about you ? cheesy

With Who.sad

Cnt Remember Wen last i did that stuff o.cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ronald4lif(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
I still dey Abuja ooo, How your sisters dem? grin grin grin

They are no more in Wuse, they moved to Jabi. Yeye reverend tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by danbrowndmf(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote
author=daveP post=32852921] (turns to cameras) talking of music... We
love to hear one from Asa right now... Thanks dmf!![/quote] thanks.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
]Lol. Why you ask?
Lol...answer first
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

They are no more in Wuse, they moved to Jabi. Yeye reverend tongue
I am typing from jabi, in the bedroom of a woman who bears a striking resemblance to you grin grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

Have you seen a UNILAG girl obsessed about it except me?
i saw couple of ex classmates of mine sticking their lips out for selfies...and may i add these dudes never had pink lips prior to admssn.
So y u obsessed with it?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
@davep what does the P in your moniker stand for?
lipsrsealed erm (scratches head) should i say it right here or.... Erm okay P... P .. P

the questions about this "P" never seem to die. This is 18nlder asking me now. You wouldnt wana know trust me.

"P" feels good when active. "P" is strong..... Girls love "P" (adjust collar) lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ronald4lif(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
I am typing from jabi, in the bedroom of a woman who bears a striking resemblance to you grin grin grin

Tufia! Grabs phone shaperly dialling....

Guy respect yourself and leave Abuja for another state. Why you dey fall hand like this
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by immortalvoices(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
chibwike:
Hope u'd answer this...who is ur crush in here....

*smiles*

La...nic....ky
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...answer first
]After you answer mine. grin

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by pinkycute(f): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wit you nahhhh tongue

Abi you don forget ? undecided

danbrowndmf:
With Who.sad

Cnt Remember Wen last i did that stuff o.cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
blublahd:

i saw couple of ex classmates of mine sticking their lips out for selfies...and may i add these dudes never had pink lips prior to admssn.
So y u obsessed with it?
Lol!
It's inborn. grin

Are they in UNILAG?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
]After you answer mine. grin

Lol..when i asked you first...Leave am na
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
chibwike:
Lol..when i asked you first...Leave am na
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Tufia! Grabs phone shaperly dialling....

Guy respect yourself and leave Abuja for another state. Why you dey fall hand like this
Ok make I go Gwoza abi? grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

Lol!
It's inborn. grin

Are they in UNILAG?
yea they are, whats with u capitalizing it?
I find the craze rather shallow, as with most unilag peeps themselves.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by danbrowndmf(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
pinkycute:
Wit you nahhhh tongue

Abi you don forget ? undecided

lol.cheesy

Hv u started smoking ibadan weed?.sad
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ronald4lif(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
Ok make I go Gwoza abi? grin

Anywhere you go you go still leave your trademark, I no trust you with our chibok girls biko. Na vasectomy fit sure pass ohh. grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
daveP:
lipsrsealed erm (scratches head) should i say it right here or.... Erm okay P... P .. P

the questions about this "P" never seem to die. This is 18nlder asking me now. You wouldnt wana know trust me.

"P" feels good when active. "P" is strong..... Girls love "P" (adjust collar) lipsrsealed
shocked shocked

That "P"

shocked

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
immortalvoices:

*Scratch head*

*Hmmmm kneel down and prays* yes I remembergrin

When I composed a song prior to February 14th last year and did a duet with my sister on Campus at a joint christian campus fellowship centre on valentine day titled "I WEEP FOR THOSE WHO CLAIM THEY LOVE" one of my best song so far!!!
wow! Im sure you jumped and broke that stage while singing. Lol! You record am? I need a copy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words"" / You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.