Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,494 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (31850 Views)

Figure The Puzzle And Tag A Someone / Download Free Action Game For Mobile, Mac Or PC. This Is Totally Free To Play. / Answer Correctly And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
blublahd:

yea they are, whats with u capitalizing it?
I find the craze rather shallow, as with most unilag peeps themselves.
Captalizing? Because there are only two Universities in Nigeria: UNILAG and others.

Lol! Guys have to get it by force and we ladies are craze about it.
That awkward moment in a lecture hall, and a drop-dead handsome guy with pink lips enters.... tongue grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

I found him annoying at the first instance.
Oh...that.....ok.....can i go on?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Vickybee dy don catch me o.sad
Lol..i think say na only girls dey gossip oh
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
thanks.cheesy
tha pleasure!
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by pinkycute(f): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Not really undecided
Just kidding cheesy cheesy cheesy

danbrowndmf:
lol.cheesy

Hv u started smoking ibadan weed?.sad
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
chibwike:
Oh...that.....ok.....can i go on?
okay, go on
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ronald4lif(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
When was the last time you had a swim?

Cc: Deejavuu tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

Captalizing? Because there are only two Universities in Nigeria: UNILAG and others.

Lol! Guys have to get it by force and we ladies are craze about it.
That awkward moment in a lecture hall, and a drop-dead handsome guy with pink lips enters.... tongue grin
i dont see anything peculiar abovt your school 'academically', except for parties and CGPA wrenching biitches.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
blublahd:

i dont see anything peculiar abovt your school 'academically', except for parties and CGPA wrenching biitches.
You are in what school? undecided
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Deejavuu(f): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
When was the last time you had a swim?

Cc: Deejavuu tongue

Never had a swim,just had my leg in water embarassed

What's one thing you always wished you could do?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by daveP(m): 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Herzumpther:
shocked shocked

That "P"

shocked
it can do alot actually. I didnt say anything though!
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kinglekan: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
lanicky:

Hmmm!
So many things inspired me to create an e chat thread. You see, when I joined nairaland I was very active on literature thread...infact, I didn't notice romance section at all. On literature section then, something brought me nd so many people together nd we became e friends.....in order not to derail the story thread I created an E chat thread

I keep wondering why it's still very active till today....hehe! Then I realized God blessed me with so many wonderful e family members....smiley

kinglekan, many more.

wink

Muaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

You are in what school? undecided
university of hardknocks
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:

okay, go on
Ok...i dont think he really changed his attitude....so what prompted you to start liking him.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Blublahd, you were probably denied admission.
Check ranking again becaus ethat school is number1.
Downgrading it means downgrading all Nigerian Universities. undecided
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
immortalvoices:

*smiles*

La...nic....ky
wow...never saw this coming...nice....
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy grin cheesy grin
U no wan talk abi
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
sameer1212:
* clear throat, crab a micro phone, kneels down* Midehi u are my nairaland Crush and I really mean it. grin
waoooooo....smiling,laughing,happy...thumb up for you.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ronald4lif(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Deejavuu:

Never had a swim,just had my leg in water embarassed

What's one thing you always wished you could do?

Okay but remember our pool classes is coming up soon. No excuses. wink

I wish I could start taking the word love serious. I just see it as one big joke.

What you up to for the weekend.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Vickybee:
Blublahd, you were probably denied admission.
Check ranking again becaus ethat school is number1.
Downgrading it means downgrading all Nigerian Universities. undecided
Yinmu...
The said ex classmates even schoolmates i know there?, were and are far below my intellectual capacity.
As they say, it doesnt take much to enter unilag tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kinglekan: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

They are too many to name grin

Diplomatic Answer. smiley
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Patiently waiting for questions cool
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kinglekan: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:

If I were a Muslim, I would marry just one wife.......

A day grin grin grin

ROTFL
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Deejavuu(f): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay but remember our pool classes is coming up soon. No excuses. wink

I wish I could start taking the word love serious. I just see it as one big joke.

What you up to for the weekend.

Yeah i remember. Preparing my swimkit.

Nothing much. Just eat sleep and eat again wink
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kinglekan: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Vickybee who was your first crush on NairaLand? grin

Iffa hear say she get crush. smiley
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by danbrowndmf(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
chibwike:
Lol..i think say na only girls dey gossip oh
lol i tink say na only women be ashawo oh.cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by danbrowndmf(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
pinkycute:
Not really undecided
Just kidding cheesy cheesy cheesy

beta be kidding.cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by KingTom(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kinglekan: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ronald4lif

Can you fall in love with a lady that talks much more than you do.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by cooljoe(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Date 1 nairaland dude, who would t b? @kika23
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by chibwike(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lol i tink say na only women be ashawo oh.cheesy
Lmao...gerrout
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
lala247 if you had to strip tease to save your life would you do it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words"" / You Can Have This $20M Now But Die 20 Years Later, Will You Take The Money? / If Given An Opportunity, Which Age Would You Choose To Be Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.