Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? (44804 Views)

My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari / IBB Congratulates The President Elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by lalasticlala(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
What could be bothering him or is he just relaxing?.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/589265824957014016

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Tomibyte(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Seriously thinking about hw many years of imprisonment jonah should get.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by KingTom(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Buhari is thinking "Hmmmmmmmmm do I jail Babangida for jailing me or do I jail Fayose for wishing me death, Chai how I wan take repay loan wey I collect from bank to run election oh. Now wey Jonah don call me, chai I no go fit jail am again, Mtcheeeeew, Ok make I jail hin wife!"

Tomibyte why na cry

*********************MODIFIED***********************
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is simply wondering if his team Man Utd will be able to defeat Chelsea today grin grin grin

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by midolian(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
It must be how to shame his enemies..putting into consideration, the heavy debt his administration is going to inherit and the bad shape of the economy as a whole.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by dhardline(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
He's thinking "how will i be able to solve the issue of curruption without first throwing Tinubu and Amechi first into jail?"

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by ekim004(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
The kirikiri wey he one put noi, d frogged eye woman, okupe,fayose nd ffk

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Corruption! cheesy

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
Buhari is thinking "Hmmmmmmmmm do I jail Babangida for jailing me or do I jail Fayose for wishing me death, Chai how I wan take repay loan wey I collect from bank to run election oh. Now wey Jonah don call me, chai I no go fit jail am again, Mtcheeeeew, Ok make I jail hin wife!"

Tomibyte why na cry
go get education, only a court of competent jurisdiction can jail anybody not a president

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by A7(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
mumu none of your generation can attain jonathan's record

Record of not thinking?

28 Likes

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by ignis: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thinking about his medical report.

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by akins56(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
The picture was taken during the votes count collation of the presidential election, that was when he was watching it on tv.

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by KingTom(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
go get education, only a court of competent jurisdiction can jail anybody not a president
Go get a brain, understand satire. Mumu

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by MrIncrediible(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
[size=14pt]I wouldn't want any of my relation to face the monumental shame Jonathan is currently hiding inside. [/size] grin grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
Go get a brain, understand satire. Mumu
olodo. Empty skull. A democratically elected president can't just jail but court of competent jurisdiction since ur generation no dey go school

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by KingTom(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
olodo. Empty skull. A democratically elected president can jail but court since ur generation no dey go school
Dopemu, Maluu oshi Do you know what satire means? Oh Awolowo free education did not reach this one oooooo, chai!

18 Likes

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
MrIncrediible:

[size=14pt]I wouldn't want any of my relation to face the monumental shame Jonathan is currently hiding inside. [/size] grin grin
shameful generation of yours right. Pockets of nonetity rights? I see

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by swagsguy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
How is government is not going to fail like the outgoing government.

Serious thinking is actually needed to run the country effectively so as not to draw the wrath of the nigerian citizen that massively support him during the election.

Failure is not an excuse so this incoming government must surely deliver!!!

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by MrIncrediible(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
shameful generation of yours right. Pockets of nonetity rights? I see
Oga look for the closest lagoon and fly inside.

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by MalcoImX: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
He may not Jonah's record.
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
Dopemu, Maluu oshi Do you know what satire means? Oh Awolowo free education did not reach this one oooooo, chai!
haha oloshi omaale jatijati. Go seek knowledge rather than advertising your stupidity online. Satire is a big word in ur maggotic generation right? waiting for free 5k ti e ti ta

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Elslim: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
How to build more prisons
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Oga look for the closest lagoon and fly inside.
dont worrk 5k await hungry imp like u from ur lord. Atleast garri and sugar don sure for the family. U go cry tire

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Tomibyte(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
Speak for yourself bro.it was meant as a joke.sore loser

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tomibyte:

Speak for yourself bro.it was meant as a joke.sore loser
cry cry baby go ahead

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by vedaxcool(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
See that IG wey I go sack dey form solidarity,
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by KingTom(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
haha oloshi omaale jatijati. Go seek knowledge rather than advertising your stupidity online. Satire is a big word in ur maggotic generation right? waiting for free 5k ti e ti ta
hahahahahaha Ode ido, o ra dodo ni ido, o je dodo ni ido, o wa fi owo dodo pa omo oni dodo ni idodo!
How will they recover the fees they wasted on this one?

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by ibkgab001: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
How will i arrest other thieves without arresting his benefactors Asiwaju and Obj

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by abduljabbar4(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
He is imagining how Nigerians are living. Maybe Gej confessed to him
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by MrIncrediible(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
JudismphD:
dont worrk 5k await hungry imp like u from ur lord. Atleast garri and sugar don sure for the family. U go cry tire
Hopeless hungry fools like you will definitely be first on the line when the 5k allowance is being distributed. Oponu

Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Rilwayne001: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Corruption! cheesy

Whats all those nonsense you wrote on that pix now? undecided
Re: What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Hopeless hungry fools like you will definitely be first on the line when the 5k allowance is being distributed. Oponu
didirin omo ke. Povery saturating your household kept you in his sorry state. Aye e ti baje

Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses / Senator Ahmed Yerima Replies His Critics / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This.