Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out (20759 Views)

My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by thegeniusoye(m): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2015
I read the whole story and I can only shiver in pity. A lot of things have already gone wrong..

Doesn't she have a relation she can turn to for shelter? Gosh, her father is so heartless though she didn't state all her 'bad side' aside from getting pregnant at 18..

If she were my relation, we would simply call a family meeting, make the man sign an undertaking that the next time he lays his fingers on her, we would seek divorce immediately

I am married and can confirm some women can push one to the wall but not to this extent of daily battery. If the relationship won't work abeg quitting is the best not abusive or beating prone endurance relationships

Human rights/women activists should please come to the aid of this young lady
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/save-me-before-my-police-husband-kills-me-wife-cries-out/
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by delishpot: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2015
women and wahala sef. Fathers wife wahala, daughter wahala. When will women learn that their lives are in their hands?
Must it be her father that will house her? She should save some money go to another town, hunt for cheap room and then return to pack her kids.
When the men in your life fail you, take control of what is left.
Its well, she is soo broken, she need deeper help sha.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Delishpot..... She's soooo broken.....hmmm that's deep
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Mbediogu(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Dahjhi:
Hear the useless GOAT undecided

The lady self. When they are acting in their foolishness at teens dey will be forming beautiful o. She clinched with the useless idiat bcus of the daily police money den. Maka at 17 undecided I knew she would have ignored a young backery boy who should have loved him.

So The Police department doesn't have a way of taming one of dia useless goat bah? undecided Issokah

Obey your parents so that your days will be long.. As a child, you were disobedient as a result of which you became pregnant outside marriage. Your father drove you out anger and shame. Nobody wants to invest on a child who ends up as such. He was right up to a point.. but his anger should have stopped at a stage wwhere he should pick you up, you haven leant your lessons, but he let you bear the consequences alone. Your husband got you cheaply and sees no reason to worry about you. He is exploiting the weaknesses in your family and and existence of the kids to entrap you perpetually. The kids are plain unlucky. If your story is up to 20 percent true, and I were a judge, I would grant you divorce the moment you ask for it because of your age, so you can start a new life.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by mechanics(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2015
She caused d prblm for herself, why did she nt moved to anoda state n see if d man wil trace her, she shud report her case to human right commission, i believe she wil get help.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by tonero230(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
raayah:

She is probably a house wife who doesnt have any money saved or any source of Income.

Poor woman.

Is there a way you can help her rent a hauz
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by tonero230(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Report the case to Human Right.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Bonapart(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
who d hell are u?are u high or y d attack?hey,sonofabitch Bleep off my mention!!
cry me a river but won't stop you from being a lunatic b!tch
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2015
She keeps leaving only 2 return. She is the architect of her own problem
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by charmmama: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2015
such is life

pls lets report to the Ministry of Defence

police will always be poilce even at home

the worst set of people in life in this our great country
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Edusouls(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Zikkie:
Wow! This is really disheartening. Just wonder why a lot of men behave like this nowadays! U can't take care of her and still wouldn't let her go? #spits!
noo not men,these are the repercussions of past deeds,and fatal decisions u women mostly take..so learn now.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Edusouls(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2015
bukatyne:
Gosh!

So sad

Can the lady contact her elder sister to rescue her from that hell?

And I do not understand This trend of not wanting someone and not letting them go.
yees becos u ladies always make the wrong choice,out of ur emotional judgements...
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Edusouls(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiiii this one strong!!the woman knows what to do just dat she still likes di***ck of that animal.
the same problem with u females,ur fellow woman is going through hell, and u are here talking rubbish, you are u not enjoying the dick of ur boyfriend, do you know the type of husband u will end up marrying? You women are cursed to stupidity,inhumanity and dead conscience...
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by idestb(f): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Pls don't blame her again since she had acknowledged her fault. All she need now is word of advice and any form of assistance to help her.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Zikkie(f): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Edusouls:
noo not men,these are the repercussions of past deeds,and fatal decisions u women mostly take..so learn now.

Well.....I don't need to LEARN! I've passed that stage, now in the advisory stage. Single ladies can LEARN!
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Bonapart:
cry me a river but won't stop you from being a lunatic b!tch
Tell me 5O attributes of a lunatic bitch or i will........#u no d rest.#dumbassnigga

Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Bonapart(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Tell me 5O attributes of a lunatic bitch or i will........#u no d rest.#dumbassnigga
you're in the best position to tell b!tch cos you're one....
#SORRYIJUSTFORGOTTHATYOU'REALUNATIC
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by sennyp: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Madam, I wld advise u relocate, NCOs devil is seriously operating in d man's life towards u. If dat man succeeded in killing u, he will stay to enjoy his own life wit anoda beautiful woman , ti e logbe. Y can't u jus relocate to anoda state wen u r still alive. Their s no law DAT bands u togeda NCOs he didn't pay ur dowry, unless it both of u had covenant togeda dats.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by donodion(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/save-me-before-my-police-husband-kills-me-wife-cries-out/
Did she deserve all this? It wasmt her fault sge was given birth.Please if you cant nuture a child ot children,do not bring them to this world.

Did she deserve this ?
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by 1miccza: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Op nice write up and narrative wether lifted,copied or not;please let me switch over to pidgin because this story pass wetin oyibo grammar dey solve Folashade abi wetin be that girl name na until that mad policeman send you to your early grave before you understand say na your death e want??Run as far away as possible from that beast of a man,he does not mean well for you..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Sexualizing Your Children? / Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / Unbelievable - My Mother Asked My Woman To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.