Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) (42890 Views)

Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video) / Lagos Airport Staff Who Steals Passengers' Belongings Discovered (pics, Video) / Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by muh4lyf(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Amongst amazing things gov fayemi did for ungreatful Ekiti people... He rejuvenated Ikogosi... Somthing their road side bolly eater couldn't do...
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by Hennyboy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
THIS A MUST READ : Before Nigeria descends into telecoms monopoly from MTN

http://blogs.premiumtimesng.com/?p=167353

What do you all think?
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by patpeypey: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
youngtj20:
ATTENTION ALL APC FAITHFULS!!

THERE ARE PLANS TO POISON GMB!!

Dear Uncle, the news today that President Goodluck Jonathan will hand over power to the President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on May 28, at a dinner and a vision by Dr. Moshood Fayemiwo relayed since April 2, 2015 from Chicago about possible food poisoning of Buhari if he visits Aso Rock, looks and sounds too coincidental for comfort.
Very instructive in Dr. Fayemiwo's vision was the fact that he said he saw clearly that Buhari will be invited to Aso Rock on the pretext of hand over ceremony, during which he will be killed. And because Buhari has not been sworn-in, which constitutionally was to take place on May 29th, therefore, Pro. Yemi Osinbajo, the Vice President-elect cannot be sworn-in to take over.
That leaves a power vacuum that will ordinarily call for interim government and Jonathan, who by now has been gathering goodwill on account of his acceptance of the election results, will be asked to fill the position.
Please Uncle, get to reach the APC hierarchy to STOP Buhari from attending the dinner. He has waited for 12 years to get to the post, 24 hours to Friday May 29th surely is not long to wait.

Let every APC faithful post this on his/her wall! Please share

Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by emeraldo56(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
To me Ikogosi is a boring place. There is nothing interesting about ikogosi.
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by peculi(f): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
I was there last 2 years during my NYSC year.it's really a place to be.
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by frankgrey(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]I love this environment ,but what the degree. Of the hot water
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by drAvundaa: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
youngtj20:

Dear Uncle, the news today that President Goodluck Jonathan will hand over power to the President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on May 28, at a dinner and a vision by Dr. Moshood Fayemiwo relayed since April 2, 2015 from Chicago about possible food poisoning of Buhari if he visits Aso Rock, looks and sounds too coincidental for comfort.
Very instructive in Dr. Fayemiwo's vision was the fact that he said he saw clearly that Buhari will be invited to Aso Rock on the pretext of hand over ceremony, during which he will be killed. And because Buhari has not been sworn-in, which constitutionally was to take place on May 29th, therefore, Pro. Yemi Osinbajo, the Vice President-elect cannot be sworn-in to take over.
That leaves a power vacuum that will ordinarily call for interim government and Jonathan, who by now has been gathering goodwill on account of his acceptance of the election results, will be asked to fill the position.
Please Uncle, get to reach the APC hierarchy to STOP Buhari from attending the dinner. He has waited for 12 years to get to the post, 24 hours to Friday May 29th surely is not long to wait.

rubbish vision, you people should leave GEJ alone, he's a good man
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by airmark(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
seunmsg:

That place was a complete mess before Fayemi came in and modernised it. He upgraded the place to a very standard tourist centre and constructed all that fine roads that you see.

I was there in 2006 but not a complete mess as such, but definitely i could see it has been upgraded. Will try and visit next vacation. Good job to Fayemi, then.
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by drAvundaa: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
seunmsg:

That place was a complete mess before Fayemi came in and modernised it. He upgraded the place to a very standard tourist centre and constructed all that fine roads that you see.
pls, how much will a weekend there cost
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by Melinde: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
BruzMoney:
Please can the 'warmness' of d water boil Egg @OP ?? If Not, I'm not interested in those pictures
stupid question
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
great adventure... hope to visit the state someday, but I ain't got no relative there... since our great party controls the state, then maybe Fayose will invite me someday grin grin grin
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by BruzMoney(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Melinde:
stupid question
If you don't understand what sarcasm means then why mention me and even went to d extent of calling me Silly? I know you deserve a very great lashing for poke-nosing into my affairs but today is sunday so go in peace..
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by freshcvvs: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
How much does it cost to visit this resort?
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by ybportable: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls i need direction to the ikogosi from lagos. Tx
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by DonTim1: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
youngtj20:

And everybody said...APRIL FOOL! lol grin grin grin
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by jhidey08(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wow!may God Bless d governor/person who renovated dat place, d place wasn't dis beautiful in 2010 when I visited d place. Op, u should av at least classified doze pix na,- d source of d 2 even though d source of d oda is abt 2km away, d point where dey meet and d beautiful tree beside where dey meet. It's an experience I'll never 4get.
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by Dacronym(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dyt:
Beautiful places in Nigeria
So warm and cool
pls choose one, it cant be "warm" and "cool".
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by Bowaley17(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
K
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by jhidey08(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Biuriful. Wish 2 b dere sm day
come baby, lemme take u there, I'll take u round d world tooo wink
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by promixdavinci(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
seunmsg:
The good lagacy of Kayode Fayemi. We hope Fayose will be able to maintain and even improve the place.

kudos to fayemi..d man was ready to change ekiti to one of d big city in Nigeria..i served dia nd i was impress wit his work. if am an indegine i wil vote him thousand times. by d way hv u been to IKOGOSI? i was opportuned to b dia durin our tour..kudos to my cds group (culture and tourism cds ado ekiti)
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
youngtj20:

u don smoke plenty igbo
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by luckydube007: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2015
I don go there
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by Solumtoya: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Nice place to be... I was there twice in 2013... I still think it has potentials for a lot more: A Zoo, etc... Good work by the mgt though
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by mrsage(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Who can help with prices? Hotel and gate fees
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by Jackpat(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2015
Does anyone av idea on how much dey pay for entrance fee at d gate and pool or any number to call for enquiry as we're planning to go there for our final year feast in my department...thanks
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 16, 2015
Jackpat:
Does anyone av idea on how much dey pay for entrance fee at d gate and pool or any number to call for enquiry as we're planning to go there for our final year feast in my department...thanks

mrsage:
Who can help with prices? Hotel and gate fees

Gate fee N500
They have various grades of rooms
I dont know how much it costs to use the swimming pool
Re: Tourism: Ikogosi Warm Springs Ekiti (new Pics/video) by Ojaysport: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
peculi:
I was there last 2 years during my NYSC year.it's really a place to be.
how much is the gate fee because I'm planning to go there this New Year ,do they collect money for children

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today / Train Cuts Off Woman's Leg At Urrata, Aba, Abia State (graphic Picture) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.