Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Who Is God??..... Part 1 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God??..... Part 1 (2950 Views)

There Is God And He Answers Prayer / Sermon Jotters: 50 Awesome Characteristics Of Our God {part 2}-dr. D.k Olukoya / Sermon Jotters: 50 Awesome Characteristics Of Our God {part 1}-dr. D.k Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Akin1212:

You are talking about Jesus, Jesus is not God.. Lord doesn't mean God. You are mixing it up in your mind I guess..

Jesus is not God?

But Thomas called Jesus both Lord and God in John 20:28? Was he mad then?
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
macof:

Elohim or elohim it makes no difference. Christians should seek knowledge

He doesnt understand you to that extent. I expect you to drag him into proper and common noun.
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

He doesnt understand you to that extent. I expect you to drag him into proper and common noun.
macof:

So we all should go crazy because of such religious sentiments
Take this in...
Jehovah is a God
Zeus is a God
Obatala is a God
Yet in the original Bible - Hebrew language, the word Elohim is used in all cases
whether Yahweh o, or Baal...all we called Elohim
Stop ur nonsense. People who know better than u are talking
FOLYKAZE:

I'm so surprised tho, but this pictorial evidence of my point should impact knowledge in you. If it doesn't then I can't help both of you

Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2015
Akin1212:

I'm so surprised tho, but this pictorial evidence of my point should impact knowledge in you. If it doesn't then I can't help both of you

Deal with fact and not pictures. Are we a baby that you explain things with using picture?

You have not addressed God/gods in Exodus 22:28 from two different bible version. And dont forget the Thomas knockout. . . .you cant beat that mehn
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by SOjaTHug(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Deal with fact and not pictures. Are we a baby that you explain things with using picture?

You have not addressed God/gods in Exodus 22:28 from two different bible version. And don't forget the Thomas knockout. . . .you cant beat that mehn
when we express ourselves , we need not do so with harsh words. such is the way he has addressed you and your friend who have come to tell him god is God. he posted a dictionary evidence to you and you are now asking if you are babies, well you might be because understanding a simple difference is a very big deal to you bro. this is not a matter of noun or capitalisation, it's a matter of meaning and significance. conventional meanings of god and God cannot be altered by you or anybody.
The question here is if a God, god or gods even exist at all, so don't change the subject matter by your lack of differentiating between God and god
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2015
SOjaTHug:

when we express ourselves , we need not do so with harsh words. such is the way he has addressed you and your friend who have come to tell him god is God. he posted a dictionary evidence to you and you are now asking if you are babies, well you might be because understanding a simple difference is a very big deal to you bro. this is not a matter of noun or capitalisation, it's a matter of meaning and significance. conventional meanings of god and God cannot be altered by you or anybody.
The question here is if a God, god or gods even exist at all, so don't change the subject matter by your lack of differentiating between God and god

How many times do I have to tell you that I am God?

Yes the bible says Ye are Gods. And I am one
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

How many times do I have to tell you that I am God?

Yes the bible says Ye are Gods. And I am one
mtchew...... clueless
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akin1212:

mtchew...... clueless

stupidity is synonymous to you christian person.

Did Jesus not called we men God in your bible?
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by gatiano(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
I am a Creator, I am self created and I created the universe with My Brothers and Sisters. Some of the Brothers and Sisters know that They are also Creators, while some are trying hard to sell their creator right which is impossible. My real name is Allah, evidently most do not understand, they call it "for arabs". As a unique soul in which The real Me lives, I'm an Asiatic, The entire earth is called Asia.
Trillions of years ago, when this present earth called Asia was ready, I came here with few of My Brothers and Sisters to seed it with plants and animals. Then we fill the earth whose original name was Asia to a specific number of people ensuring that One does not disturb the Other.
I am the Man with the flame called eternal light filled with wisdom. All My Brothers and Sisters have the same flames, which the universe and all the energies and forces recognized. The wind, oceans, sand, elements, animals, insects and all the planets recognized Me and they obey My command, Daniel in the bible must have been My Brother, that was why the lions could not attack him; Animals are scared of fire, when they see me they see fire. That is why i have to meditate or pray in order for the fire not to rage out of control in this present state of My new soul. I recycle Myself all the time, I can't die, I have tried to kill myself for trillions of years and decades, It is just the very impossible deed. Thus i recycle myself in order to have different experiences. For this experiences to be real and fresh, i made inside of Me what is called The unconscious memory, Thus I willingly forget My previous lives. But in order for me to remember, 24 of My Brothers and Sisters and few others were to remain GOD, So that when My present body expires, My soul can join with theirs, There I will re educate Myself again, and then choose a new Parent who are also in a way My Brothers and Sisters.
I had to make a people in My image, these new people had to be in My Image so as to let the Earth whose real name I call Asia recognizes them as Me, If not, Asia (My pretty baby) will destroy them, well eventually they will because of their ways and nature, and as i speak that procedure has already commenced, We programmed it that way. I may not mind if she destroys Me too along with these new people, however, I try to keep the flame up. well to cut the story short. I also know satan, satan is infact not a person, rather it is an idea. The idea to make something entirely different from the usual ways of things which was simply "ORDER AND PEACE", instead, He decided to make something new and opposite "Chaos and Bloodshed", so We called Him satan without fully understanding what His real intentions are, It was simply part of the said Experiences. So Our 24 Brothers and Sisters who We call Elder, Called Him Yahwehu, with those that intentionally and quickly agreed with His new ways of life alltogether 60,000 of Them (Our Brothers and Sisters), They were called Eloheim.
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

stupidity is synonymous to you christian person.

Did Jesus not called we men God in your bible?

stupidity is what you have been showing on this post........... did i tell you i'm a christian? use your head
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
gatiano:
I am a Creator, I am self created and I created the universe with My Brothers and Sisters. Some of the Brothers and Sisters know that They are also Creators, while some are trying hard to sell their creator right which is impossible. My real name is Allah, evidently most do not understand, they call it "for arabs". As a unique soul in which The real Me lives, I'm an Asiatic, The entire earth is called Asia.
Trillions of years ago, when this present earth called Asia was ready, I came here with few of My Brothers and Sisters to seed it with plants and animals. Then we fill the earth whose original name was Asia to a specific number of people ensuring that One does not disturb the Other.
I am the Man with the flame called eternal light filled with wisdom. All My Brothers and Sisters have the same flames, which the universe and all the energies and forces recognized. The wind, oceans, sand, elements, animals, insects and all the planets recognized Me and they obey My command, Daniel in the bible must have been My Brother, that was why the lions could not attack him; Animals are scared of fire, when they see me they see fire. That is why i have to meditate or pray in order for the fire not to rage out of control in this present state of My new soul. I recycle Myself all the time, I can't die, I have tried to kill myself for trillions of years and decades, It is just the very impossible deed. Thus i recycle myself in order to have different experiences. For this experiences to be real and fresh, i made inside of Me what is called The unconscious memory, Thus I willingly forget My previous lives. But in order for me to remember, 24 of My Brothers and Sisters and few others were to remain GOD, So that when My present body expires, My soul can join with theirs, There I will re educate Myself again, and then choose a new Parent who are also in a way My Brothers and Sisters.
I had to make a people in My image, these new people had to be in My Image so as to let the Earth whose real name I call Asia recognizes them as Me, If not, Asia (My pretty baby) will destroy them, well eventually they will because of their ways and nature, and as i speak that procedure has already commenced, We programmed it that way. I may not mind if she destroys Me too along with these new people, however, I try to keep the flame up. well to cut the story short. I also know satan, satan is infact not a person, rather it is an idea. The idea to make something entirely different from the usual ways of things which was simply "ORDER AND PEACE", instead, He decided to make something new and opposite "Chaos and Bloodshed", so We called Him satan without fully understanding what His real intentions are, It was simply part of the said Experiences. So Our 24 Brothers and Sisters who We call Elder, Called Him Yahwehu, with those that intentionally and quickly agreed with His new ways of life alltogether 60,000 of Them (Our Brothers and Sisters), They were called Eloheim.
weed is such a bad vice
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by macof(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
SOjaTHug:

Let me without religious sentiments

Is Obatala a God?
Is Brahma a God?
Is Esu a God?
Is Jehovah a God?
Is Allah a God?
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
macof:

Let me without religious sentiments

Is Obatala a God?
Is Brahma a God?
Is Esu a God?
Is Jehovah a God?
Is Allah a God?

What do you know about those you mentioned? Don't just come here and raise unintelligent arguments, they won't be welcomed
If you are learned enough, you'd know Allah is a way of saying God in Arabic
Obatala is not God, he is rather a god, he is an orisha and the aborisha believes he was sent to earth by the Olodumare which means God in yoruba.
Brahma according to wikipedia was called a god, not God. He was born. Self born as his followers believe.
Jehova is a name given to God by the hebrews, it's just like saying Olorun/ Olodumare in yoruba or Chineke in igbo.
Seek knowledge, it will heal your cancer of ignorance....
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akin1212:

stupidity is what you have been showing on this post........... did i tell you i'm a christian? use your head

fucktar.d don turn to person. I tire for Nairaland o.

Oga free me. If you werent a christian, why are you arguing for christianity?
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akin1212:

What do you know about those you mentioned? Don't just come here and raise unintelligent arguments, they won't be welcomed
If you are learned enough, you'd know Allah is a way of saying God in Arabic
Obatala is not God, he is rather a god, he is an orisha and the aborisha believes he was sent to earth by the Olodumare which means God in yoruba.
Brahma according to wikipedia was called a god, not God. He was born. Self born as his followers believe.
Jehova is a name given to God by the hebrews, it's just like saying Olorun/ Olodumare in yoruba or Chineke in igbo.
Seek knowledge, it will heal your cancer of ignorance....

Obatala is not God but Jesus is shey?
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

fucktar.d don turn to person. I tire for Nairaland o.

Oga free me. If you werent a christian, why are you arguing for christianity?
How did I argue for christianity ?
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Obatala is not God but Jesus is shey?
Akin1212:

You are talking about Jesus, Jesus is not God.. Lord doesn't mean God. You are mixing it up in your mind I guess..
That's my post from yesterday, I think it says it all. I think you are clueless, you seem not to pay attention
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akin1212:

That's my post from yesterday, I think it says it all. I think you are clueless, you seem not to pay attention

And when I answered you, your head was blocked from deciphering what I posted. Oh I guess I didnt spell it out for you.

John 20:28

28 Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

Who did he call God in that verse?

Dumbo!
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akin1212:

How did I argue for christianity ?

Jesus is bla bla bla.
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Jesus is bla bla bla.
I only told you Jesus is not God, is that a way of arguing for christians?
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

And when I answered you, your head was blocked from deciphering what I posted. Oh I guess I didnt spell it out for you.

John 20:28

28 Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

Who did he call God in that verse?

Dumbo!
inasmuch as i'll like to discuss this issue of who God is, i'd like to do so intellectually. pls and pls dont e-insult me, i have moved on from that level of exchanging online insults, and i wont come down to doing that either today or any other time. so pls respect yourself and behave mature
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akin1212:

inasmuch as i'll like to discuss this issue of who God is, i'd like to do so intellectually. pls and pls dont e-insult me, i have moved on from that level of exchanging online insults, and i wont come down to doing that either today or any other time. so pls respect yourself and behave mature

Oh you see.

You are playing the innocent card.

That is foolish of you when you have called me clueless.

Anyway, lets do it maturely. What you got to say when Jesus was been called God by his disciple?
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akin1212:

I only told you Jesus is not God, is that a way of arguing for christians?

Sound like non-trinitarian christians.

So what are you if you aint a christian?
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Oh you see.

You are playing the innocent card.

That is foolish of you when you have called me clueless.

Anyway, lets do it maturely. What you got to say when Jesus was been called God by his disciple?
saying you are clueless is not an insult, it's just a description of the situation... i can be clueless too, anybody can be....
the issue of issue Jesus is not the bone of contention, it's who God is
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akin1212:

saying you are clueless is not an insult, it's just a description of the situation... i can be clueless too, anybody can be....
the issue of issue Jesus is not the bone of contention, it's who God is

God is any being that has ability of knowing what is good and bad.
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

God is any being that has ability of knowing what is good and bad.
I disagree, this is not coherent neither is it articulate
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Akin1212:

I disagree, this is not coherent neither is it articulate

That is what I have on whom God is.

On another round, God is any person or thing that has dominion and it is been worshipped
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by gatiano(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
GOD wants to be questioned, not tested. GOD does care about praises, worship and HE is tired of people requesting and requesting with no ending to their requesting. All we need is to ask Questions respectfully with an opened mind. Believing without precise knowledge is a lie and not faith. Faith is something all together a different
Example is while i was young boy my hands could not reach the top of the fridge to get the chocolate that i wanted. I KNOW FOR A FACT that the chocolate was there on top of of the fridge and I had faith that when someone taller would come i will get the chocolate, moreso, I had faith that i will grow up to be able to get all the chocolates that i wanted.
Believe is guessing and hoping the chocolate is on the fridge.

GOD knows all things, He has everything in Him both good and evil, both polarity, there are even a trillion or more characters in GOD that man is yet to concieve. Yet, GOD has not experienced everything. GOD knew evil, but He never experienced it until about just 6000 years ago, Starting with Adam and Eve.
FOLYKAZE:

On another round, God is any person or thing that has dominion and it is been worshipped
Re: Who Is God??..... Part 1 by Akin1212(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

WRONG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire / Checkout This Spiritual Banner Spotted In Benin City, Edo State / Good And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.