Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together (35812 Views)

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Samuel Eto'o & Fally Ipupa Friends Again After Fall Out Over Mistress / P-square, Fally Ipupa & Flavour Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
@All.Be patience with Airforce1.just remaining one track to make up the album.join them soon. Sign. Management.
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by splashbaby(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool Pix bangalee and fallypupa

Album Loading...

Join you guys at the top
This your album haff taay ooo. Kukuma dey release the single before them old for the album.
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Doubleoo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Here are 3 characteristics of fools:

1. When you travel from Nigeria to UK, from UK to China, China to Dubai, then Dubai to the US in 7 days, a fool will call you a broke nigga.

2. When you associate yourself with well-meaning people from every parts of the world and go to places where others would never have the privilege to be, a fool will call you a debtor.

3. And when you refuse to use money to sponsor lies and blackmail like your competitors, a typical fool will call you names like begger and so on.

Don Jazzy haven't snap a classic picture since 2012, he got angry and bring back the pic he snapped years back just to claim he was once with real men. Fortunately, the guy that took him there shewed us the real pic. Who is the leader between them?

A word for the fools; respect those who God has blessed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by amanze15(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Eja nla get a polo round neck and a denim hean with a LV sandals, you dressed lik some teenager mehn aint cool
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Akynzodeighbour(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is dbanj still broke as they say? Be broke and travelling all over?
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by alberto2k(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

Fooooooooooooooooooooooool undecided undecided undecided undecided
olodo tongue
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Khalessi:
This dudes are giving me gay vibes...
Bangalee wouldn't join him lipsrsealed

...Hopefully
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by realG101(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
God bless bangalee..God bless fally..God bless me smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by jazzy4naija(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
ifechukwudegeme:
Dbanj becoming more irrelevant by the day. He should better drop his pride nd go back to don jazzy for his own good.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

THINGS U MUST KNOW ABOUT SME DATA BUNDLE AS A BUSINESS.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer. If being tempted to give it a try believing any could get 1 gig for 1k then remember what curiosity did to the monkey" it earned it a bullet in the head.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.
The nigga is going places n u r busy hating...why are u not saying the same thing about Wande Cole ? Dbanj has moved on just let him be. The fact that Wande latter left Don Jazzy says a lot about his person .....stop trying to always paint Don Jazzy as the good guy it will always remain a fact that it is Dbanj that helped make him popular "its Don Jazzy again" He made him look like the boss

4 Likes

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by onosprince(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ipledge:
Baba you mumu die...even my The converse my nephew put on is $70 which is like #14,000.. you think all converse are N1500

Shut up ur mouth... dem dagbo ur cousin... hour buy converse $70? Dat ur cousin na ijaw man?
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by tunapius(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
phabuloz:
Dbanj balling yet some dumb @ss dude will be talking sh!!t about him
dont mind dem, "haterz wld see u walking on water & say its cos u cldn't swim....smh

1 Like

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
onosprince:

Shut up ur mouth... dem dagbo ur cousin... hour buy converse $70? Dat ur cousin na ijaw man?
Sheybi u are foolish

2 Likes

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by tunapius(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Doubleoo:

1. When you travel from Nigeria to UK, from UK to China, China to Dubai, then Dubai to the US in 7 days, a fool will call you a broke nigga.

2. When you associate yourself with well-meaning people from every parts of the world and go to places where others would never have the privilege to be, a fool will call you a debtor.

3. And when you refuse to use money to sponsor lies and blackmail like your competitors, a typical fool will call you names like begger and so on.

Don Jazzy haven't snap a classic picture since 2012, he got angry and bring back the pic he snapped years back just to claim he was once with real men. Fortunately, the guy that took him there shewed us the real pic. Who is the leader between them?

thumbs up man!

1 Like

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by deejayALFY(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
AM FEELIN DIX NIGGA

1 Like

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by oluday2: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool Pix bangalee and fallypupa

Album Loading...

Join you guys at the top
Oga, the top must be very far gan o. You have been on the journey to the top since as far back as I could remember.
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by rocknation62(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
phabuloz:
Dbanj balling yet some dumb @ss dude will be talking sh!!t about him
He gat nothing to offer again in terms of music. Does he?
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Teeklef(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
rocknation62:
He gat nothing to offer again in terms of music. Does he?
Are u God?

1 Like

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by onosprince(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ipledge:
Sheybi u are foolish

Mumu if u qoute me again, I go send u to south africa.
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by rocknation62(m): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Doubleoo:

And who told u Don Jazzy dnt have the privilege to snap or meet with those D'banj associate with? Well Don jazzy is always busy with wat he knows how to do best. I call him the "MAGIC FINGER"very humble n down to earth. Follow him on twitter den u'll knw wat I'm talking about. U Digg?
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by rocknation62(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Teeklef:

Are u God?
No my son...lols...I'm ROCKNATION. Av u listen to D'banj's song lately? Compare 2 wen he wz wit Don baba J (THE MAGIC FINGER) pls do and feed me back
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Doubleoo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
rocknation62:
And who told u Don Jazzy dnt have the privilege to snap or meet with those D'banj associate with? Well Don jazzy is always busy with wat he knows how to do best. I call him the "MAGIC FINGER"very humble n down to earth. Follow him on twitter den u'll knw wat I'm talking about. U Digg?
Okay he knows how to tweet best I guess. I dare you that he doesn't have the privilege to meet any of them and he can never meet any.
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by isan(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'm seriously feeling the nigga grin

Hater can jump into lagoon
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by cao(f): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
So...I can't be the only one who sees a gun in the first pic, right? It must have been cold in that room, 'cause the nips came out to play... Damn my attention to detail!
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by phabuloz(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=rocknation62 post=32861547]He gat nothing to offer again in terms of music. Does he?[/q]that's what you think,yet he's FEELING THE N!!GGA is banging in clubs
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by cao(f): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
onosprince:

I'm guessing you don't know how expensive converses can be. I personally won't spend over £15 for a pair. On a generous day, I might close my eyes and pay £25, but I'm a cheapskate. Here's a screenshot I took a few minutes ago from office (yes that's the actual name of the shop) website.

Ipledge:
Sheybi u are foolish
Err...dude that doesn't look BNIB (brand new in box), unless this one na one nonsense hipster style, they look used.

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
cao:

I'm guessing you don't know how expensive converses can be. I personally won't spend over £15 for a pair. On a generous day, I might close my eyes and pay £25, but I'm a cheapskate. Here's a screenshot I took a few minutes ago from office (yes that's the actual name of the shop) website.

Err...dude that doesn't look BNIB (brand new in box), unless this one na one nonsense hipster style, they look used.
I just went to ebay and screen shot that, to show him dt not all converse is N1500

2 Likes

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by rocknation62(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Doubleoo:

Okay he knows how to tweet best I guess. I dare you that he doesn't have the privilege to meet any of them and he can never meet any.
pls stop saying that, any1 can meet any of this pple u're talking abt. I don't think 2baba himself has meet dis pple Dbanj has met and yet he sings very well dan DBanj. Even u urself can meet or snap with Obama no big deal*shines teeth*
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by rocknation62(m): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
phabuloz:
[/quote]noted grin[quote author=phabuloz post=32862792]
noted
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Teeklef(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
rocknation62:
No my son...lols...I'm ROCKNATION. Av u listen to D'banj's song lately? Compare 2 wen he wz wit Don baba J (THE MAGIC FINGER) pls do and feed me back
listen to we are the best ft fally ipupa,top of the world,feeling the nigga!!! u guys jez developed hatred for dis guy bkus he left don,if that is ur definition of nt been relevant again,i chose to be broke lyk dbanj den
Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Teeklef(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
rocknation62:
pls stop saying that, any1 can meet any of this pple u're talking abt. I don't think 2baba himself has meet dis pple Dbanj has met and yet he sings very well dan DBanj. Even u urself can meet or snap with Obama no big deal*shines teeth*
No big deal taking pics with one of the wealthiest man in the world? Go back to ur kabar and av a pics with ur local government chairman,then u can kum back and av a word with some elite here.

1 Like

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by bayonekind(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
adorablepepple:
undecided am feeling that guy doesn't move with errand boys again now moves with there bosses!! grin ejanla!!

GOOD TALK ... HE BUILD HIS CAREER FROM HOME AND NOW DIN WITH SUPER POWER OF THE WORLD AND STILL PEOPLE TILL TALK OF UNSUCCESSFUL CAREER ABOUT HIM .... MY PPL PLS THINK DEEP AND EXAMINE SITUATION OF THING B4 U JUDGE.......

WHERE DO U WANT HIM TO BE BEFORE HE CAN BE CLARIFIED AS SUCCESSFUL SINGER ....MAY BE WEARING DOLLAR AS CLOTH OR DRIVING CAR MADE OF DOLLAR BODY

I RESPECT HIS ACHIEVEMENT AND PRAY I GET BEYOND IS LEVEL .....

2 Likes

Re: D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together by Doubleoo(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
rocknation62:
Bro I know. Obviously I love both of them but I hate the way people talk bad about Dbanj. Did you know that the last picture that Don Jazzy posted shows that he wish to meet those people that Dbanj is meeting? Yes, and that's why he cropped Dbanj out.
I followed both of the on twitter and like their page on Facebook. In popularity and connection Dbanj is the father of them all.
Lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaians Make Tacha Branded T-shirts / Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach / Linda Ikeji Ends Maternity Leave With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.